Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-23-2024, 11:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Answers and Revelations - Who is the "Mystery" Blackwater?!?!
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-04-2020, 10:53 PM

Only distorted audio, no visual aid. No way to pin-point who is speaking. There is only a voice.

"For days people have been wondering about the Blackwaters - Mystery. Which of them will be wrestling, come Wednesday Night Warfare? There's even been some speculation. Who will it be? Will a new Blackwater brother arrive? To cure that curiosity, no... a marriage would need to be involved for that to occur and that's not about to happen, not anytime soon anyway. We're fraternal triplets. That means there's only three of us. We do have an older brother and sister but they both have different mothers and last names, therefor they aren't Blackwaters and would not count. Still family though. And much love for them both."

"Now there was always a clear choice on the matter, a decision was formulated between the three of us, right from the start. While it was a question mark to the masses. It was always going to be this precise Blackwater and when we seen the opposition, well then it was just cemented in stone, all the more. Obviously, this specific Blackwater, would have to get in the ring, it only made sense. It was like fate. Kismet. Meant to be and written in the very stars, themselves. The Blackwater that will be wrestling on the next edition of Wednesday Night Warfare is going to be... me."

Voice distortion ends and vision begins.

[Image: 4I7sOJh.jpg]

"Raphael Blackwater!"

"I mean it only makes sense, right? I lost my last match and yeah, it was a fight against Superman but come on... I need a win. So what if it's accomplished by beating up a small, lesbian girl that has not wrestled since 2017. She knew what she getting herself into when she signed on the dotted line. There are some big dudes that are employed with the company and hey, she did take on Drezdin."

Raphael busts out laughing, relaxing from the pose he struck.

"Just kidding!"

Then points off to the side.

"It's going to be her! That woman, right over there!"

Camera spins around only to reveal...

[Image: mQbwTwv.jpg]

"My extremely awesome, sister in-law and Donovan's wife, Frankie Styles-Blackwater. Um... and the reason that I'm doing this introduction for her, and Donovan is not... well that's because we were supposed to train and she showed up looking like that. Also it's hilarious. I bet I fooled at least, one person out there."

Raphael, starts to button up his shirt.

"It's not my fault, I'm new to this whole training aspect. I dressed like I usually do, everyday."

"No worries. I'm sure we can find a hose somewhere. Haha! Maybe a fire hydrant or something? Take all that down to actual, practical training level."

Eye role from Frankie.

"Whatever."

"I'm only messing with you, we can definitely reschedule. Hey, aren't you supposed to train with Griff, at the Citadel?"

"Yes. That's happening later on tonight, combat training for the streets. For when I take part in patrols."

"You should still probably dial it down a bit for that. I'm just sayin' MacAlister, doesn't fuck around. He may seem like all shits and grins but he's hardcore and takes that stuff very seriously. It's because he cares and doesn't want to see anyone get hurt, so he's strict. In order to stress that it shouldn't be taken lightly. Often he can come across as mean. Really fucking, mean."

"But I'm a living weapon too and we're both kindred spirits, in our musical taste. On top of that, we became like instant bffs upon meeting. Therefore I'm exempt and special. He would never be mean to me."

"Word to the wise. All that goes out the window, when he gets into a particular mind-frame, once he's set and ready to prepare you for what to expect out there, Griffin does not mess around. He's made several members of the team cry. One of them was Donovan."

"Really?"

"Haa! Nah. I'm kidding. Donovan has never lost his shit and cried from training with Griffin but you have to admit, that would be pretty damn funny."

"No, that would make me wanna kick Griffin's ass, nobody makes my sweetpea cry. No. Body."

"Sweetpea! Ahaha! Holy shiza! As his brother, I want to thank you for that future ammunition."

"Oh god. You better not use that against him."

"What if he started it? He usually does too. Come on, you have got to know that man, goes out of his way, to talk shit and instigate. Maybe not to you but everybody else is fair game."

"Then you'll think of something else."

"He wouldn't, if the roles were reversed."

"So because he would do something, you have to do the same?"

"Yeah."

"If Donovan jumped off a bridge, would you jump too?"

"Yes. Hell yes. Cause I'd wonder what was wrong with him? What made him jump off the bridge, did something happen? Is he on drugs, did he temporarily lose his marbles? I would have to follow and be prepared to save him, if he did something seriously, over the top, mental like that. It's in my nature."

"Okay. Bad example. How about if I ask you not to do it as a favor, to me, your sister?"

Over-exaggerated sigh, Raphael considers Frankie with a quick following grin.

"Fine but since you're pulling the sister card, you owe me. Sis."

"What do I owe you?"

"I don't know. Something in the forthcoming future. I'm sure it will come to me, eventually and I'll know then but until that happens, it's a mystery even to me."

"Alright. Deal. Since our training session has been rescheduled, what should I do now in preparation for my match?"

"My advice. Shoot a promo."

"Oh, right. Like those videos Donovan records."

"Yep. Like that but make it your own."

"Gotcha. Well, I guess that means..."

Looks around, the camera imp appears to have vanished... or did it?

"I'll take out my phone and film a promo, while I walk back home, see you at the Citadel later? This way I can tackle both styles of training, at once."

"Sure, I can do that, fair warning you'll be practically dead, afterwards but I can swing by and incorporate a wrestling style, with whatever Griffin plans on teaching you."

"Psssh... please. Hello. Living weapon."

Frankie points at herself.

"I'm a total badass. I'll be fine, I can take it."

"Okay, we'll see."

"Yes, you will see and then you'll know, I could take on guys, ten thousand times, Kim Anderson's size. Shame on you for assuming otherwise and saying this match is perfect for me. What cause I'm a girl, I have to face chicks only? You know what, I have half a mind to cancel my deal and say you owe me, for making such an assumption. Yeah. Take that. You wait and see, then you'll know. Just exactly what you get yourself involved with when you fight Frankie."

All Raphael does is nod, in a clear mocking fashion, make the "ok" symbol and chuckle, prompting Frankie to stick out her tongue at him. From there, Frankie turns around, pulls out her cell phone and starts to record as she walks off, towards home.

"Oi! Oi! Oi! You all ready for some X-Treme rules style action? I'm fucking stoked! I have never stepped foot inside a wrestling ring, in my entire life but I have attended events. I am a fan of the sport and I appreciate all the hard work and dedication involved. What every wrestler brings to the squared circle, when he or she gets inside. I respect it and I love the energy. My husband and nearly all of his family is involved, so it's a big deal for them as well. "

"I'm sure there are those that would disagree and that's fair, everyone has their own opinion and take away from things. I have a different perspective because of my close vicinity to everyone, so I see things that others don't witness. Which grants me an understanding others wouldn't have, I get to observe the process behind preparing for a match and hear the excitement. The thrill of getting in the ring and participating. Most folks wouldn't see this aspect, because it's not always presented on camera but trust me, it's still there. Pretty much every time."

"Shhh! Don't tell!"

"Hah! Kidding!"

"This is a promo, after all and there's no secrets here. Donovan is going to watch this as soon as it airs, he may even record it. That's how over the moon, he is about me wrestling. Especially, since it was my idea, I went to him and asked, how he would feel about me partaking in a match? Next thing you know, he's telling me that one has been booked for Warfare, Kim Anderson vs a mystery Blackwater. Making the fight all the more awesome. On account of there being a surprise that no one saw coming but everyone should have anticipated. It's listed as Blackwater - Mystery on the poster. Meaning, it's going to be a Blackwater showing up, all that's required is the attachment of the last name. Thus qualifying me, to compete. Clever, huh?"

"I know I may be lacking experience but I got moxie and I'm not exactly a stranger to altercations. I've thrown down before and exchanged blows. Caused a scene and gotten rowdy. Sometimes you just gotta start a ruckus and ensue chaos because it is the sole solution to an issue. The only difference, between the two is that there were no referees. The winner was the one that had the ability to stand and book it, before the cops came. Shit. Now, I get to riot in the ring!"

"Certainly hope Kim, can hold her own because if not, she is in for some trouble. Let me tell you. Straight up. I have broken a lot of bones in the past, this one dude still has a limp from what I did to him, to this very day he walks like one leg is shorter than the other. If she can't hang, Kim is going to get hurt, bad. We're talking not wrestling, for another few years... bad. Hey, it is an X-Treme match, it has to be fucking brutal, right? Otherwise, what's the point? We're not in that ring to have a tea party or a pillow fight! Things need to be vicious and hardcore and I am all over that scene. No doubt. I am amped up and ready to experience a bit of the ol' ultra violence again. Even if Kim can't match the same vigor in return, that's not going to stop me. I will put that bitch down. Hard. She will fully regret when we clashed inside that ring and have all the scars to remember our special moment too. Real lasting ones."

"This is my take on Kim. From what I have seen, by doing a brief amount of research. She talks tough but rarely wrestles. A total of three times back in 2017. That's it. Maybe there's a legit reason for that like she got hurt or contracted some kind of horrible disease, who knows? I don't. What I do know is that she talked trash on Drezdin, for having an awful career and he's wrestled more times than her, had some major matches too. He's running for president for frickin' sake. Now I know, I have done both jack and shit, in this company but I am not about to start talking down on anyone's career either. I don't have room to do that and I'm not planning on becoming the next big star, so why would I poke fun at someone who just wants to wrestle, to wrestle?"

"All I'm doing is having some fun and my husband found a way for me to do it. If you got a problem with that, you need to check that attitude and readjust it. Wrestling is sports entertainment, emphasis on the entertainment aspect. You need to enjoy the thrill of it, not do it for the fame or fortune, you wrestle to cause some motherfucking chaos."

"That is what I precisely plan on doing, come this next Wednesday Night Warfare. Those fans in the stands will get their money's worth. This I promise you. That canvas might start out white but by the end of the fight, it's going to be red. Be ready for that, Kim. Once you hear that bell ring, things are going to get extremely real."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Atara Raven (05-04-2020), Felix Jones (05-05-2020), Theo Pryce (05-05-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-04-2020)