Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 04:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO YOYOYOYOYO
boeing 737 Offline
Flying into yo mamas bedroom

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-05-2020, 12:05 AM

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah boi! It's time for Jim Jimson to get his little ass kicked yooooooooooooooooooooo.

We got some of the bestest ass-kickers on this plane, you really should have checked who was on this flight bitch boi, this flight you're going on, the one were you have to beat your way through the passengers. It just so happens that that plane has 416 meatheads on a flight to the massive bodybuilding event being held by the International Body Building Alliance which just so happen to have done a show in New York and are now doing a show in New Orleans, so if you wish to fight through to the front, you're going to have to try and fight all of those Big Muscle-bound men who are more buff than Amjetkun Soico. So good luck Jimbo Johnson. You're going to need it. I can't do anything cause I'm a 737 not a 747 so I guess your lucky you don't have to fight me, but don't you worry I will find a way to fuck you, over you little mother fucker.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes boeing 737's post:
red-x (03-29-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate boeing 737's post!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-05-2020), drezdin5788 (03-05-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (03-05-2020)