Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 01:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Taken (XWF Edition)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-12-2013, 09:24 AM

“He’s not answering his phones, his e-mails, god damn it’s like he doesn’t understand that a friend likes to stay in touch, and a tag team partner would like to at least know where you’re at.” Crimson Cobra is babbling to himself in some sort of anger induced psychotic manner.

“I mean damn, we were supposed to defend our titles. We were going to show the world that we are the true dominant force in the fuckin’ XWF…. Because that’s what we are right? I mean sure…. I just lost to nightmare, but that has nothing to do with us as a team….” Cobra’s babbling stops and he looks up slightly thinking he has figured out the problem.

“Those damned ninjas! That’s who took my partner, and it’s like…. Without him… without the only guy I’ve ever really trusted, since that one Crimson fucker who stole the start of my name, without KnightMask I don’t know exactly what is going on. He may truly be what holds us together, like Luca even said he carries us right? He was the reason we got our tag team championships. Oh wait… Maybe that stupid fuck should get the cocaine out of his nose for two damn seconds and re-watch the footage of me beating the living shit out of Mister Mystery and bringing the tag team titles to the waists they belong being around.

God damn…. What is happening to me?

I never used to get this angry when KnightMask was around.”

Crimson Cobra sits down and it appears he is in some sort of building, perhaps a newly build home paid for by the championship money that Cobra has been earning since winning the titles with his partner. Cobra has his head down in his hands, his elbows on his knees and he is trying to calm himself to figure out what is going on.

“Maybe Luca has done it; maybe he has gotten into my head and cracked me… Maybe it’s just KnightMask being gone; maybe it’s the fact that our match is a triple threat when everyone knows the only competition will be between me and the newly crowned wild card holder.

I don’t know what exactly it is that is wrong with me but when I do figure out, and I will be cause I always finish like I finished Mystery and Gilmour’s title reign, and like I finished GameGenie’s winning streak… I wouldn’t consider that a real feat though considering how he is only around half the time and when he is it’s in the undercard of Madness…. But what was I talking about? Oh yes me finishing things… like I finish…. After every time I fuck Luca’s girlfriend in my mind, I mean not like you should care much talking to that nurse like you were but after I beat you this Saturday I’m sure she would like to try and hop on the dick of a masked man… but now we are far off topic, anyways I will be that much closer to already winning against you Paul Heyman!

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Paul Heyman, that is why I’m going insane, because I get to beat the living hell out of the man who has been terrorizing me since day fucking one of Madness!

Maybe I need to take up swearing more, makes me feel like less of a good little boy and more like the big badass Luca Arzegotti!

But I do believe I have figured out why my head isn’t in the right place, one I haven’t seen the beautiful mask on my partners face in over a week and two Paul Heyman is my opponent on the next Madness! It makes this match completely pointless, I mean I’ll destroy Scott just like Luca will, but then I’ll have to have a little back and forth with the coke snortin’, weed smokin’, black circle dick suckin’ son of a gun Mr. Arzegotti.”

Crimson Cobra has been standing since he began to speak again. Just as he stops speaking his phone makes a sound and we hear, “Message Received” from the overly annoying yet somehow sexually arousing voice of Seri.

“Holy shit! KnightMask, I knew you would-“

Cut off mid-sentence when looking down at the phone to see no name appear but a blocked number. He slides the lock on the phone and clicks on the messaging app, the blocked number appears as “Blocked” along the top and the message is read below.

“We have what you are looking for Mr. Cobb, if you go to the police we will make sure you never get this back. We are willing to make arrangements as you have something we would like to possess and if you are smart you will make the trade. Meet us at the abandon warehouse that is five blocks south of your regular training gym. Our little surprise hopes that you come and don’t forget to bring the negotiation.

-A”

Cobra’s anger returns to him after seeing the A.

“It must be Antonio” he thinks to himself.

“I had that rat bastard in my guard just last week and could have easily choked him to death or even snapped his fucking neck. I knew that the damn seminar was a trap but I didn’t think it was just to learn my usual whereabouts. I swear to god if he touches a hair of… does KnightMask even have hair? I swear if he touches a thread on KnightMask’s mask I will fucking murder him.”

Cobra catches himself here; even he is noticing the rage that must have been building up inside of him forever being let free here. Maybe the mere presence of KnightMask really does help control Cobra, it did teach him to never raise a weapon on an unarmed opponent. We can only wonder what has been thrown out of Cobra’s head in the absence of his partner.

Cobra tries to think about the codes and ethics of KnightMask but only feels rage knowing someone has captured him and wants nothing more than to punish the men or women responsible.

In a rush to leave his house and get to the warehouse Cobra looks in a door way and begins to shut it. He has to do a double take in the door and notices something is wrong; he enters the room and heads for the big tank that is in the middle of the room. Crimson looks in and shakes his head almost annoyed at whatever it is that is making him take extra time to go save him friend.

A freezer is opened and a dead frozen rat is picked up by the tail and the top of the tank comes off, Cobra places the rat in the tank but just as he is lifting his hand out of it he feels a sharp pain digging into his wrist.

“What the FUCK!

Cobra looks back into the cage to see the “King Cobra” (No pun intended… Johnny boy, I’ll find a way to get to your damn crown… oh right I was just bit by a fucking king cobra.) is latched onto his arm, the tail beginning to curl around his arm and he can actually feel the venom being pumped into his blood stream.

He is surly going to die in a matter of minutes, but that would stop him from saving his masked crusader! Nothing was going to stop him now. Cobra reached his other hand into the tank and pulls the snake’s head backwards releasing the fangs and allowing Cobra to watch the venom drip to the floor of the tank. Still pulling on the Cobra’s head Dakota uncoils the reptile and throws it to the glass making it hit only hard enough to knock the snake unconscious and not kill it.

Cobra is on the floor of what appears to be his house and is crawling along the newly placed nice wooden flooring.

“Gotta….

Save…..

Knight-

(To Be Continued in Taken 2 an XWF presentation)

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Crimson Cobra's post:
(06-15-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-12-2013)