Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-20-2024, 09:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker The blatant fact of the matter = The XWF is your life
Joe Tuesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2013, 10:51 AM

I arrive at the HSBC Arena in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil and am amazed at the huge turnout. Fans are lined up around the arena, all carrying posters and adorned in t-shirts, corresponding to their favorite wrestler. Some even were representing wrestlers that didn't even appear on Madness. There was a huge gathering of Crimson Dong fans, that were flocked together as they listened to the song, 'Trouble' by Willam from a cell phone. I was glad I quickly passed them without any of them taking note to my presence. Then again, they're Crimson Dong fans, I'm sure the only one they'd take note of was The Dong himself. Thinking about that just made me realize, I was glad I wrestled on Mondays and not Saturdays. A match against the Crimson Dong, might just be a match I'd have to forfeit.

As I walked through the arena and made my way toward my locker room, I ran into Steve Sayors, hustling along the halls. Much to my dismay, he took this opportunity to start talking to me.

Joe Tuesday, you're still here?

Of course I'm still here Steve, where else would I be? I have a victory I need to attend to.

Steve looked momentarily puzzled and then laughed.

Oh....you mean your match with Harold Davis.

No, Steve...I mean my victory. I know I have Harold Davis beat. So it's a victory, I'll be attending. It's a pity Harold doesn't realize this. He still thinks that he has a chance of winning. No matter, he'll learn soon enough that's certainly the opposite, of what will be going down tonight.

For someone so inexperienced and new, you're sure cocky about winning.

Just calling it as I see it, Steve. Why do I need to pretend to think anything else, but a solid victory for me will occur? I don't need to pretend to be humble. What would that get me anyway? People would just assume they could walk all over me and I'd rather avoid all that, unnecessary banter. I mean why say anything, but the truth?

Oh the truth? So your wife is cool with your new job here in the XWF?

What did he just ask me? I met Steve's eyes with a cold blank stare.

What exactly are you implying, Steve?

Steve nervously glanced away and chuckled.

Your last name is Mitchell, right? I just did my research and I found out you were...

I didn't let him finish. I instantly grabbed Steve, by the collar and slammed him into the wall.

You make sure, you forget that last name. Everything you found out, or think you found out about me, you forget that too. This life here in the XWF, will not be crossing over into my personal life! Do I make myself clear? The next time I hear you say my last name, or anything else about my personal life, I won't warn you not to say anything....I'll just smash your puny ass through the nearest wall. I'll make sure you forget, all you know about me...by knocking that information out of your fucking skull.

Steve looked like he wanted to disappear. He physically trembled and the instant odor of urine soon wafted up to my nostrils. Oh my fucking god! He did not just piss himself!

Okay, Mr. Tuesday! I won't bring up your personal life! I promise! That's the last time I'll mention your real last name!

Good.

I let Steve, go and see that he did in fact urinate all over himself. Some people, just have no shame. I shake my head at the pathetic sight and watch as Steve, takes off running down the hall. How the hell does that man exist in the XWF? You think someone would have snapped him in half by now?

Impressive. It's only your second match and already you're striking the fear of God into Sayors.

I turned toward the voice and was greeted by the sight of this woman.

Yeah, well...he had it coming. I'm not too keen on my personal life mixing with this world.

You know that makes me want to dig into your personal life, even more. I'm Liz Weinberg by the way, I'm the more competent of the interviewers here in the XWF. I'm also a lot tougher than Steve, so I'd think twice, before you attempt to treat me the way you did him.

All I want is my personal life separate from my life here in the XWF. Is that too much to ask?

Liz chuckled as she shook her head.

Tuesday, you joined the XWF. This is your personal life now! You've sold your soul to this company and sadly, there's no refunds. You're going to just have to figure a way to mesh the two.

What if I can't do that?

Then prepare for hell, cause that's what will come crashing down on you. This company isn't a part time thing. You either take it all in, or it consumes you. You just have decide if you'll swallow what it has to offer, or if you'll be the one that's getting eaten.

Sounds intense.

What the fuck did I get myself into?

Relax though. You seem like a tough guy. I'm sure you'll fit right in here. All you have to do, is learn to adapt.

Liz smiled reassuring and checked her watch.

Listen, I have to run though. I need to meet up with someone, but I can't wait till I get to interview you. Perhaps when we talk, you'll finally come to terms with the XWF and I won't have to worry about getting smashed into a wall, if I bring up your personal life.

With that, Liz walked off down the hall, leaving me to question - what did I get myself involved in? Was joining the XWF....a mistake?