Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-24-2024, 08:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Technically still undefeated...
TheJanitor Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-11-2013, 06:58 AM

The camera crew rushes out to the parking lot the night of last week's Wednesday Night Warfare from the Kemper Arena, Kansas City. An enraged man can be seen pacing furiously, smashing out car windscreens with what appears to be a socket wrench. Hesitant to approach the man, they call out.

"Excuse me, sir??!!"

Nothing. no more than grunts and the sound of smashing glass over car alarms.

Finally, as if snapped from his rage, he focuses on the camera crew and appears to start to calm down.

Out of breath, The Janitor runs his hands through his hair, mops his brow and approaches the camera crew. Still wielding the wrench.

"Earlier tonight, I was shoved in to a match with two wastes of space I've never wrestled with, never wanted to wrestle with, and never want to wrestle with again. Put it down to chemistry or what ever you want, but The Janitor just doesn't play well with others. I tried, I tried saving their asses when they were getting beat on, I broke up pins and submissions, even dropped Heironeous on his stupid, Nordic head...

"But for whatever reason I wanted my team to win. I don't think that was shared by the other two guys out there. They had the chance to tag me in when Rick got his ass beat, but instead of tagging me, he went for the Backflip Machine who goes in and wimps out of a submission, tapping out and costing us the match, and costing me the chance to hurt people. Maybe if he spent less time getting his hair fixed and deciding over what lycra will best show of his stupid-ass somersaults.

"But I'm glad you found me out here, point all your XWF cameras right here, I got something to say...

"I want payback. I want retribution. No more tag teams, I am my own team. I want to show everyone what I'm capable of. I don't care who, Brian Campbell, Rick Jones, Santos, Heironeous, whoever. I'll take them all on if I have to. I want my shot next week.

"I want to inflict as much pain, on as many of these jumped-up superstar wannabes as I can. I can't always promise I'll play nice, I don't care about chalking up W's on the scoreboard, if I have to take you out with something I find in the Janitor's Closet, so be it. Sorry it's against 'the rules' but remember..

"Life isn't fair."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like TheJanitor's post:
(06-12-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-11-2013), David skulley (06-11-2013)