Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Everyone is a Notorious in Wrestling.
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

11-15-2019, 11:35 PM

So many notorious people around. Los Angeles, California. Friday 15th November (Off Camera)

It's highly unusual for Kieran and two of his friends of Barry and Aaron to go out somewhere and not be located in Las Vegas. Of course, they've seen and done everything there, besides, there's nothing that relates to his opponent next week of Ned Kaye. Connor had to play tomorrow so he was unable to come again, but he still has two of his other friends, coming along and find something related to his opponent.

As they got to Los Angeles, even if there's traffic, Kieran while in a taxi with his friends, already had a plan in his mind as they ran over some humps in the road, being pretty deep and Barry says this.

Barry: “You aren't thinking about this bumpy ride, are you?”

Kieran Overton: “Last I checked, my opponent, is not nicknamed bumpy, although you can pretty much say his career is bumpy.”

Aaron: “What's the plan then?”

Kieran Overton: “You'll see sooner than later. There's a reason I chose to come to Los Angeles today. I mean what haven't we seen in Las Vegas, the place I will wrestle him anyway?”

Barry: “Good point, there's nothing new to see there, at least not for you or us.”

Kieran chuckled as they were right, considering Kieran's lived there all of his life, he had seen everything in Las Vegas and was boring to see everything over and over again due to his location, but he however was enjoying the long ride from the airport to the city of Los Angeles as his friends were still wondering, but they didn't have long to wait as an hour after arriving in Los Angeles, they got out of the car as Kieran pays the taxi driver.

As the taxi driver drove off from outside of the small cinema, Kieran and his friends walked towards where Kieran wanted to show them and they stopped as both of them happened to step on the stars of the walk of fame. Kieran says this to them.

Kieran Overton: “Step back you guys, you're stepping on what I wanted to show you both today.”

As Aaron and Barry did as they look at the walk of fame awards on the floor, wondering as to why they were here. Of course, Kieran notices Aaron was going to ask as he places his hand over his mouth and he immediately responds.

Kieran Overton: “Today, I want to show you guys how some of these celebrities are notorious like Ozzy Osbourne for an example. His songs are garbage as a solo artist, but as Black Sabbath band, he's great. He's done some shitty songs as of late so he's notorious.”

Barry: “Why did you say notorious?”

Kieran Overton: “Because Ozzy is well known, but he has taken a shit ton of drugs and alcohol in the past, even attacking his wife while high on drugs and alcohol. Not to mention his kids have done the same shit. Famous, but notoriously bad at everything, but his Black Sabbath work.”

Aaron: “Couldn't agree more, but what about Michael Jackson?”

It was a hard think on Michael Jackson who passed away a few years ago as Kieran finally thought about Michael Jackson's success to the top.

Kieran Overton: “He's in-between really. Yes, he was famous of all the songs he wrote and very talented singer and dancer as well, but he's also notorious for his drug use, getting plastic surgery, tipping a kid on a balcony and allegations of sexual assaults on kids. The guy was talented, but you can say yes, he was notorious for being a bad celebrity, putting his shit out in public like that and let it happen.”

Barry: “It still gives me no clue as to why you're looking at the celebrity walk of fame stars and saying notorious a lot.”

Kieran Overton: “It hasn't been clear to you already? Why do you think I've said the word on who uses that nickname in wrestling?”

Aaron: “He's got a point, Barry. I knew it was Ned long before you asked that question.”

Kieran pats Aaron on his shoulder, getting the name of who he spoke about correctly without asking. Barry was clear now on why he was using the notorious nickname in wrestling, pretty much Kieran being proud of being a bad guy himself, but Ned was a goody too shoes kind of guy or so Kieran thought.

Barry: “Damn, even Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck are on here.”

Kieran Overton: “How are these cartoon stars, famous? They've always been notoriously bad. Nothing ever good came from the pair of them. What a joke this Walk of Fame is here in California.”

Aaron: “Especially when the corrupt Donald Trump's name is there too. What a notorious president he's been with working with North Koreans with the bomb and preventing Mexicans coming into America to build a wall over it, like Germany did with the war.”

Kieran Overton: “If these notorious people can be on there, so can idiotic Ned who's done nothing for quite sometime now. He's famously bad, in a bad fucking way too. I don't recall him winning many of his matches. Heck that silly cunt demanded a XWF title shot and he lost. That's one match I do remember.”

Kieran laughs as even, he wouldn't stoop down that low to demand a title shot, he'll earn it and no problems doing so, even if he grinds his teeth, thinking about the loss he had against Fuzz for the Xtreme title. Barry pats him on the shoulder and says this.

Barry: “Forget about that loss, it was clearly biased match with all of Fuzz's friends assisting him to retain the title. It's pathetic.”

Kieran Overton: “Even Samuel and Lord Raab never assisted me to win the Bad Blood title in EHWF.”

Aaron: “I know right? It's why all of you guys have your separate companies to be successful in your solo's careers because things like that wouldn't happen.”

Although the only time they'd go and assist Lord Raab was in Carnage Wrestling, but that's only a rarity in itself. They look at the other stars around the Walk Of Fame, but no other famous celebrity stood them out as they continue to look at them, regardless and Kieran goes to say this while they go to sit on the bench, opposite Walk Of Fame.

Kieran Overton: “But I'm better than all of those celebrities and I don't need a star walk of fame trophy to know I'm better than everyone and do everything me and myself only in the wrestling business.”

Barry: “Have you forgotten the match is under Xtreme rules style?”

Kieran Overton: “To be honest, yes I did. I had so much on my mind, regarding the loss I had in the title match, but I have to learn to forget and move on. I guess I can treat Ned like a piece of shit he is by fucking him up in the ring with my hands, even if he came from that trash Warfare show. It's good because using weapons on someone will let my anger out.”

Barry and Aaron nodded at Kieran on agreeing to use weapons on Ned to let his anger out as Kieran was making a fist and lets out a growl in Los Angeles, like he's ready to destroy someone, but his friends hold him back and Aaron says this.

Aaron: “Next week, you're fighting Ned. Do you want to be like Ozzy Osborne where he beat his wife and get sent to the police?

Kieran Overton: “No.”

Barry: “Wait until next week and you'll get the chance to beat him up and unleash your anger from there. It's not that far away you'll use every weapon in your arsenal to beat the living shit out of Ned, until you've done with him.”

Kieran Overton: “That's what I'm going to do, but for now, lets enjoy the city lights in California, until Sunday night to have fun with you guys. That notorious fool has fuckall on Kieran Overton, especially in this Xtreme match as well. Works to my favour and this time, Ned doesn't have his friends to back him up.”

Both of his friends nod as they got up from the bench and started walking majority of the town of California for the whole weekend, enjoying the sights and see the whole of California. Kieran was gutted he couldn't make the show due to being told by Henry himself all Monstimals members must rest and was bored from not fighting, until Ned Kayle match popped up and Kieran has a sick smile on his face.

The day before the match against Ned, Kieran sits in his home of Las Vegas and sets his video camera up and waits for the twitch.com site to load. He clicks on a button, saying go live as he does while speaking to himself.

----------------------------------------------

Another weak little prick needs to be beaten on twitch.com shoot (On Camera)

“I admit, I didn't take the loss all too well, then again, if Fuzz actually would be able to defeat me without the assistance of his friends who kiss his ass so much, the result would've been different, but that's the result for you, a cheating piece of shit Fuzz knew he was fucked and I would've beaten him, fucking assholes are his friends.

Time to move on as I'll address the so-called notorious, Ned Kayle. I know what the kid has got a ton in him, heart and desire for the business and I can't see Ned actually wanting to cheat to win this match. Even though I think the guy is a bit arrogant at times, he can still win matches against Mastermind and had a near close title win over Robert a few months ago. Ned has a lot what he has to take in terms of his speed and agility, the one weakness I have is to quickly put you down.

However, you were so fucking stupid when you asked for an XWF title shot. It shows how weak you are by doing that. You are a pathetic man who is known to be so bad at wrestling. You don't have the guts what it takes when you step into the ring with The Destructive Beast who will do anyway possible to win this match, especially it's no limits between us either.

Far I can tell is you're way too nice for this business and sometimes, you got to be angry, even though you have, but you need to show how and aggression at times, especially when this Destructive Beast can beat you and I've seen some of your matches on Warfare brand, but they haven't impressed me. Overcoming Mastermind was, I admit that and I'm pretty sure you've held titles here too.

But you can't expect me to be all clean towards you when we fight because it won't be and you're just a babyfaced piece of shit. Now your weight and sexuality isn't a factor here, but I can make fun of you trying to be famous, but you failed on doing so and it's where I'm going to beat the living shit out of him. You have long hair like a fucking woman for god's sake so what I am supposed to say, other than me doing everything possible to make a man girl tap out or pin for the three count.

Yes, I will use weapons because I love hardcore matches, it's certainly what makes me special. I'm not calm or happy with Fuzz and his friends being nothing more but biased pricks, giving him the win like they did because I was better than Fuzz any day of the week. The point is I'm not going to stop being a ruthless and a piece of shit you are. Nobody cares if you respect this business or not, you're a disgrace to the XWF crowd.

All of this ends as I will aim to bust you wide fucking open with my fists and power I gained back, but I'm going to overcome you Ned because you'll prepare yourself to be destructed by The Destructive Beast, treating your body like you're a construction site with my hands covered in your own blood and you'll suffer as I'll likely attempt to break your bones in the match because that's how a Destructive Beast works. I'm coming for your weak piece of shit ass and win because I need it more than you, ripping you fucking apart with your blood on my hands and walk away with the damage done to you without being in an ambulance.

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
Theo Pryce (11-16-2019)