Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-02-2024, 01:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Final Thoughts - No words describe Vita and Shanks
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-15-2019, 08:03 PM

THE MISFITS TEMPORARY COMMAND CENTRE

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Just Hours Before Savage

Temporary Promo Room

Misfits Manager Antony The Jerk doesn't look very happy as he stands in front of the camera. He gives the go ahead to the XWF Camera Man to go live to the XWF Universe.

"I'm sorry I sincerely apologize for the length of this promo but my 'client' Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, wanted to do it his way, but I think there's more to it. His mind may be focused on the Hart Title shot he gets at Lethal Lottery. So I can't blame him really for that. Anyway. Here he is."

Antony walks off camera, and Kris The Hammer Von Bonn walks onto it. He is holding a bucket and in the bucket are a lot of hammers.

He places the bucket down in front of the camera and walks over to a wall and places photos of Vita Valenteen and The Big Shanks on it.

He then walks back to the camera and the bucket.

"So the delusional Vita Valenteen has done a promo where she makes from of my upbringing. As if only that was the case."

Kris grabs 1 hammer from the bucket and throws it at the photo of Vita on the wall.

"You may think you are funnt Miss Valenteen but to me you aren't so I'll be showing just how upset I can be when we meet on Savage but for now....."

Kris picks up two more hammers and throws them both at the photo of Vita.

"Now as for the Big Shanks, my Round 1 Tag partner, you joined in too with Vita so therefore you need to be punished too."

Kris picks up three hammers from the bucket and throws them both at the photo of The Big Shanks on the wall.

"You both are delusional and all I have to say on the matter is I will make you both pay for your funny business. You both know how to twist and turn by spealing your untruths, but I will do the speaking come Savage, and so if I go down, I don't care because I will deal with you guys at a later date mark my words. Because I'M YOUR JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER and your judgement will come."

Kris picks up the remaining hammers and throws them at both pictures on the wall. Then with the last one, he throws it at the camera, and it connects. He walks away. The scene fades out.

Former X-treme Champion - 1st ever title

From 2nd May 2023 to 14th May 2023

12 Days as Champion.

THE MISFITS

'Does a Hammer make a noise
while it is in flight? 
It certainly does when
it find it's Target!'

MISFIT #1:

[Image: Chris-Hemsworth.png]

[Image: TH03208.png]

WE