Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-21-2024, 12:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Trick or Treating with Boris? 🎃
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-01-2019, 11:59 PM

It's the night the streets roam with ghouls, ghosts, zombies, monsters, vampires and witches etc... Came out to play!
October had almost evaporated into November and the air temperature was noticeably cooler. Halloween had fallen on a Thursday and the homes were more elaborately decorated for all the extra time and attention: garages had become demonic dungeons, severed limbs poked from closed doors and dire warnings to trespassers were pasted dripping red paint. Before the colours of the day had even softened or the shadows become giants on the cold sidewalk, the pre-school children already skipped between pumpkin marked homes.

There was A Nightmare on Elm street, as Freddie Krueger exited Scully's home. He walked out of his front door like he had just been in there slashing up everyone in it. It is Scully...

Next to him, stood someone small and someone who likes to play. Scully's son, Aston dressed up as Chucky. He held a knife in his hand, it looked realistic but it is just plastic.

They are followed by a Flock. Scully's Flock of... Scary individuals;
Sloth didn't have to make much effort, his face is already disfigured like the Goonie. He wore the trademark Superman T-shirt and pirate hat.

Tom, Lenny, Ruth and Charlotte are dressed up as the Villains from the Batman franchise. Tom is dressed up as the Joker, himself. Lenny is dressed up as the Riddler. Ruth is Catwoman (in a wheelchair) and Charlotte is Harley Quinn.

Natalie looks like she's got out of it. She wasn't dressed up at all as she stood in the doorway, smiling. The gang, all with buckets in hand stand outside and are waiting for one more trick or treater....

He was dressed as....... Himself.. It is Scully's Saturday night Savage Tag-Team partner.. Boris.
Boris just puts his hand up, gives Scully and the Flock a small wave.

"Welcome Boris... Ready for some fun?"

Boris just shrugs his shoulders.

"You're going to have to share!"

The Flock suprise Boris though and give him a big, group hug. Boris finds it awkward. Sloth then approaches and lifts Boris off his feet, giving him a huge cuddle, squeezing the life from him. Skull has to tap Sloth on the back repeatedly for him to let go. Boris didn't seem pleased but the Flock and Scully's boy, Aston were excited, eager to knock some doors and get some sweets. However, they can't go yet as Natalie needs to take a group photo.

Natalie:"Group photo everyone..... Please stand in a line!"[/pink]

The gang stand in a line at the front of the garden. They stand in a line. Boris tries to avoid the picture but Sloth picks him up and forces him to stand there. Natalie has her mobile phone ready...

Natalie:"Trick or Treat?!"

The gang all pose and repeat the words, well it sort of sounds like it from The Flock.
ALL OF THEM: "Dick or Tweet?"

Natalie takes the photo and waves them off. The gang all walk together down the street and then they come to there first house. They walk up the pathway and...

KNOCK KNOCK.

The door opens and they all say the famous words again,
ALL OF THEM: "Dick or Tweet?"

The house occupant smiles at the gang and puts sweets in all of there buckets. Boris shook his head, avoiding any sweets and walks back down the pathway.

ALL OF THEM: "Fank yooouu"

The gang walk back down the pathway of the house and down to the next house. They walk up to the front door. It is decorated in Halloween theme, with a big skeleton hanging from the door. Pumpkins on the floor. There is a sign on the door..

Happy Halloween! Only take one.

On the floor is a large bowl of sweets. Before anyone can take one, Boris picks up the whole bowl and runs off with it. The gang chase after Boris, who stops in the road. For the first time, he looked happy.

"You stole it from some old lady’s front porch. You didn’t earn it at all. You didn’t even dress up."

Boris doesn't want to share, Boris: "I earnt this..."

"Come on, don't be like that, Boris."

Boris: "No one seen my face. It is okay."

"I think a fat guy in a bright yellow track suit with a Russian hat on his head would be pretty easy to pick out of a line up."

Boris: "Okay... Okay..."

Boris reluctantly hands out some sweets from the large bowl he took and they continue on there way. Tom (who is dressed up as the Joker) begins talking to Boris. He asks Boris, Tom:"Ey, Bowis. Do u lyk my cosdoom"

Boris: "Erm... I do not know."

Tom: "Oh I am de... Jewka"

Boris looked oddly at Tom. Skull was just happy his Flock were now able to communicate with Boris. The next thing Scully looks up.and notices Lenny is drinking Vodka from Boris... The next thing Lenny falls over.

"You’re getting my drunk! What’s the matter with you?"

Boris: "Hey, if they can not handle drink, they should have better supervision blin!"

Sloth then interrupts, Sloth:"At lease he iz Cher-ring now!"

Scully looks at Boris, "My son is here!"

Boris "Yes, I have plenty for everyone, is no problem. He just needs to ask blin."

Scully felt like punching Boris but he realised that there was no point. Not in front of his son and not front of his Flock. Not to mention, Boris is his Tag-Team partner.

"Me and you, Boris. We are a team. A way better team than Big D and Fuzz. Them guys suck. They had some precious moment, some gay thing. We are out here Trick or Treating together. Bonding. Sure, Lenny might be drunk but we'll be fine!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire (11-02-2019), Jake Avery (11-04-2019)