Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 10:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Match RP 4#
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-07-2013, 05:37 PM

Part 1 >> Talking with Dutch

We open up in the hotel room of Dutch and John's located in Rio. Dutch is seen on the balcony, sitting in his lounge chair, smoking his cigar and enjoying the night air. We see John laying in the chair next to Dutch, his checkered fedora hangs over his eyes.

The Dirty One >> DUTCH MANTELL
I must say kid, this family thing you got going on is great.

God's Favorite Wrestler >> JOHN AUSTIN
It's a wake up call ya know?

Haha a pretty damn good wake up call. It was the spark you need for your career kid. It's like a mixture of Charles Manson and Jim Jones.

Except without the kool-aid haha

Haha OUCH!... nice one kid. Just don't go around saying that here in Brazil. That whole Jonestown Massacre thing wasn't too far from here.

Yeah I know Dutch. Hey you mind if I can bum one of them cigars from you.

Dutch pulls out a cigar from his pocket and hands it to John. He lights up and blows smoke into the night air.

I hate we have to leave here soon. It's a beautiful country. You going to be there this Monday?

Yeah I'll be backstage, I can't miss it man.

John gets up from the chair still smoking the cigar. He goes into the room and grabs his cell off the charger. He checks his texts and puts his cell back on charge. Dutch walks back in the room and sits down on his bed. He turns on the television and starts to flip through channels. John lays down on his bed and finishes smoking the cigar.

You know I have been meaning to ask you something John.

What?

You think you will ever get a shot at the European title?

I have pondered that myself and to me, I am only interested in becoming the king. The title, while it may be good to have it, I personally want more than just ten pounds of gold around my waist.

Yeah, I understand. Just wondering that's all.

Once I whip Punk's and Luca's ass, the crown will be fingertips away. I dream about that crown on my head almost every night.

You must jerk off just thinking about it.

Haha screw you old man.

Both John and Dutch share a laugh. Dutch turns off the television and gets under-neath the covers. John turns off the lights and grabs his cell. He steps outside and shuts the sliding glass door. He dials April's number and places the cell near his ear.

>> APRIL
Hello?

Hey there baby. Want to help me out tomorrow?

>> APRIL
Sure, I want to help serve my king well.

Meet me at the hotel tomorrow and I will fill you in on the details.

>> APRIL
Okay, I will be there first thing when I wake up.

Have a goodnight and see you then.

John hangs up the cell and places it in his shorts' pocket. He goes back and sits down in the lounge chair. He leans back and relaxes.

Punk and Luca may be top guys but damn I think I lead the good life.

John closes his eyes and falls asleep as our scene fades out

=======================================

Part 2 >> A Family Gathering

We open up in a unknown location in Rio De Janiero, Brazil. We find a couple of unknown men and April sitting around a giant rock deep in the jungle. The weather is quite pleasant with a slight breeze blowing through the jungle. The men and April sit Indian style as we hear John coming from afar to the rock.

..(Singing loudly)...Time......... is on my side, yes it is..

John walks up to the giant rock and stands on top. He takes off his black shades and hangs them on the collar of his Hawaiian shirt.

Let me tell you all a story. Along time ago came a little boy named John Austin. See little Johnny boy wanted to make it in the world of wrestling. He made it to the big leagues and carved his spot in the company. See once he started winning, there was some men named CM Punk and Luca Arzegotti who didn't like that.

We hear a grumble among the group.

Easy my children, that is not the end. John warned them about the family that is coming but they didn't listen. They spewed their rhetoric from their mouths, putting down God's favorite wrestler. They don't believe the revolution that is coming but they are in for a surprise, haha a big surprise.

We hear a collective "AMEN" from the group

These guys get on their Twitter and their Facebook and they say "That John Austin is a liar... a nobody" Well see, what they don't know is that I am not the same guy that came into their company. I am surrounded by the individuals that will help me rule this world when I become king.

John begins to walk back and forth on the giant rock.

They must of forgot about that man who was a carpenter and helped out his community. He healed the sick and he healed the blind. He did everything by the book but yet they persecuted him. They nailed that man to the cross but yet he didn't stop preaching his word. Punk, Luca, you guys need to understand, I am your guiding light and your savior. PRAISE BE THY NAME OF JOHN AUSTIN!

The family begins to chant "JOHN JOHN JOHN"

But my story takes a twist... see what they don't understand is that your leader is building his kingdom. He is building his throne and your leader is getting all your homes ready in the kingdom of Austin. Cause when the king sits in his golden throne and puts the crown on his head; the world will be cleansed and everything will be sane again.

The family begins to chant "KING KING KING"

Yes my children. Your king, your savior is going to be taking out that CM Punk and Luca this Monday. If that man Senator shows up, he will be finished as well. Once I obtain the victory, they will have to stand up and raise their hands in praise. I have arrived and I am .....forever.

The family begins to raise their hands in praise to John Austin

It's not to late to join, Punk and Luca. Come join my family ....hahahaha(evil laugh)

Austin throws his hands out to the side and starts to spin around

..(Singing loudly)...Time......... is on my side, yes it is..

The family raises up from the ground and continues throwing their hands out in praise as we come to a close.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
(06-07-2013)