Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-27-2024, 10:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Bad day, turned good, turned bad again
David skulley Offline
I Ain't Takin' None of Yo Shit!

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

06-07-2013, 08:06 AM

Rocky! Bud Ol' Pal! Nice to hear you have interest in my daughter and here newly acquired Dildo!

I really doubt you know this but My daughter is a little whore. She has fucked everyone and everything she has come in contact with...For the most part. She told me not to long ago that a big black guy with a 3 inch penis came by and tapped her ass and said that dogs have done better than you. Like I said...She's done just about everything.

Anyways I didn't know you liked younger girls who are 16 or 17 I forget her age, I know I'm an awesome parent! Plus she's also married to my Son in law... Now before you think my Family is creepy let me just explain how this shit goes on... well I'm married to My friend Thomas's sister, Thomas is married to James's Sister Amber, James is married to Shana, and Shana is my daughter making James my Son in law! aren't we just a big Cluster fuck!?

Oh and Rock I would get your Penis examined along with your Butthole...Shana isn't quiet clean, If ya now what I mean. I just fucking Rhymed that! But seriously go to a Doctor you are probably crawling with diseases, bugs, blue waffle crumbs, James's Sperm and so on. seriously she's NOT CLEAN!

[Image: tumblr_lgx4vx5fgD1qze65vo1_500.jpg]

[Image: 2c01f99f-c0cb-4d26-a72e-36065540b0b7_zps...1375679216]
Edit Hate Post Like Post