Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 04:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Neonero in/on: Skype with GameGenie?!
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2013, 10:49 AM

OOC: i like turtles

[Image: act1copy.png]

[Image: 1605.jpg]

-/\-

We somewhat randomly switch to a Skype conversation between Neonero and GameGenie. Those two? Since when do they like eachother? Aren't they like polar opposites? Well whatever the focaccia, we join them mid 'convo'. This seems like a rather inane way to present a promo huh?

GameGenie: Well it true I’ll love Mario loooool.
Neonero: I know man, it seems like this week I’m facing a couple of goombas as you’d say.
GameGenie: Oh! I’ll saw that. Ya got Steve Hero and this Beast hmm it name Bane William.
Neonero: Williams.
GameGenie: Oh! Ah! Oh!
Neonero: Calmos
GameGenie: I’m calms I’m calms.
Neonero: Anyway, I think Bane must have taken his vagina to the gynaecologist for a checkup because all I see is his purse sat on a table and no sign of the glob of lard.

GameGenie: Hehe, it remind me in this guy from Star War this name it Jabba this Hutt.
Neonero: Oh yeah, I saw that one. But there’s a difference.
GameGenie: This difference what it?
Neonero: Well, the Hutts enjoy power. They are essentially in control wherever they live. They run the place, they make things tick, they are the law. What they say goes.
GameGenie: Well, but I’ll din’dt see this guy Bane make a promo in XWF for this entire duration. Even for this match. This guy got a zip at his own mouth.

Neonero: Exactly! What am I meant to do in response to silence? I might as well present this Skype convo and play some nice music in the background instead of actually making a promo.
GameGenie: looooooooooool
Neonero: Anyway
GameGenie: Well what about this guy Steve Hero? He’ll made a promo video. I saw then he stole this own finisher.

Neonero: Yeah! He’s after my crown I guess. Doing inane shiz for attention. Apparently if he knows how to execute our finishers, he has the key to unlock us. Or something.
GameGenie: Well it seem that this jist of that.
Neonero: Right. Well first of all, I saw how he pulled off those moves – terribly polished. I mean, far be it for me to cast aspersions inanely, but those moves were sold a little toooo well if you know what I mean.
GameGenie: Ya mean this situation then we saw it a setup?
Neonero: Yeah. I mean starting with the park. A couple making out and the guy is winking at him? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus H Christ. As if we didn’t already suspect the guy is bi, he’s now exchanging sensual glances with men in public. And then he goes and picks a fight on a basketball court.
GameGenie: Well I play at NBA 2013 already so I’ll got no interest for that.
Neonero: No no, I mean in his promo.
GameGenie: Oh!
Neonero: Then these guys, who he apparently ‘peed off’ happily held up one of their own for a spear, apparently more interested in the spectacle of a mundane wrestling move being performed on a basketball court than actually, you know, kicking Hero’s head in for knocking down their friend. Now you might say they were being honourable not ganging up, but that honour label goes flying out of the window with angelic wings when you have the same guys holding up their friend for a spear. Details, Hero, details.
GameGenie: Well
Neonero: He made so many mistakes in that trumped up action scene it was hilarious. How about that awful low blow? I mean the guy sold it a million bucks, but he clearly only kicked his stomach, and not very hard.
GameGenie: It true. I’ll use my AR in this case.
Neonero: What?
GameGenie: I dunno I'll just wanted to contribute loooool
Neonero: Anyway lol. You crack me up man.
GameGenie: Well Mark Flynn look ready.
Neonero: He sure does, but what news is that? Anyone would be raring to show they still have it after that string of defeats. You see it? After I beat him, he went on to become US champion. After Duke beat him, he went on to become the J.O.B Squad champion. Classic stuff. So yeah, he’s chomping at the bit to show he’s still got it. More power to him. I may just let him do all the ring-work and kick my feet up.
GameGenie: Well I’ll remember I saw this behaviour when ya tag with Peter Gilmour.
Neonero: Oh! Hahaha I forgot all about that encounter. Great stuff.
GameGenie: Anyway I’ll gotta go. I’ll enter at a tournament of Street Fighter.
Neonero: Oh, good luck man.
GameGenie: Adios
Neonero: Adios

/\

We fade

Hate Post Like Post