Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 12:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
In a desert of lies, there is an oasis of truth.
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-05-2013, 08:58 AM

Trust me. He'd be a fool not to take it seriously.

I was just about to call him. He needs to see it.

I don't care if its blackmailing, he tried to in the first place. When he brought that girl into it, s*** just got real.

Yeah, I'll call ya back.

He had to take a break after a couple hours. He couldn't train 100% because his head would start to hurt. The doctor said that the concussion wasn't worse than mild, but it is still going to bring back migraines that he had from childhood.

He knew that it wasn't safe, he locked the doors and carried a bat with him everywhere.

He didn't know whether or not he should do it, but he took a risk.

It read…

To: Wallace Witasick, Crimson Cobra, KnightMask, Steve Jones

Subject: Eric's Downfall

Body: Here is the video I was planning on showing, I think Eric is sending people out to get me, he is trying to gt the only copy, so now, the efforts are worthless.

Attachment: 1:35 Video

-knockknockknock-

Here we go. He slowly walks up the steps from the basement with the Louisville Slugger. He slowly opens the door out of the basement. In his batting stance, he walks through the door, and kicks it open, shattering the lock off!

Oh, you. Yeah, hurry up and get inside. I swear, there weren't any SUVs on the street five minutes ago, now there's two. Unless it's Dog The Bounty Hunter, we're in trouble.

We see a man in a hooded sweatshirt walks through the door, taking off his hood. He is about Rick's height and maybe twenty pounds lighter. Steve, what are you doing here? I told you it's not safe.

Yeah Rick, but I had to tell you something.

What?

I'm joining—

Bam! They're here.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Slickster's post:
(06-05-2013), salmanvandam007 (06-05-2013), Unknown Soldier (06-05-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-07-2013)