Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 03:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Match RP 1#
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-04-2013, 12:29 PM

Part 1 >> Training with a Masked Legend.

We open up in a small gymnasium located in upstate Albany, New York. It is a little past seven in the morning and the temperature outside has already reached to seventy five degrees. A black Ford pick-up truck pulls up outside to the almost empty parking lot. A couple cars are already parked and they probably belong to the owners of the gym. The driver side door opens up and out steps John Austin. The passenger door opens up and out steps Dutch Mantell.

God's Favorite Wrestler >> JOHN AUSTIN
You sure this is the place Dutch?

The Dirty One >> DUTCH MANTELL
Yeah son, this is the place.

Dutch and John walk up to the gymnasium door and enter. The sound of crickets could be heard as no-one is currently inside. The lights flick on automatically and we see a multitude of work out equipment like dumbbells, treadmills and a couple of bench presses. A boxing ring lays in the middle of the room.

So why did you want me to come here Dutch?

Well John, I brought you here for one reason. After your loss at Madness, I thought you needed some hard training for you next match. So I called a old friend and asked him to come down and train with you. Go ahead and step inside the ring.

First of all Dutch, I was never pinned, so I didn't lose and this is a boxing ring, it has no give to it haha. If I take a bump on there, I am going to break my back.

You still didn't win the match either and quit your whining and get in the ring.

John steps into the boxing ring and begins to walk around. He jumps up and down on it and you can hear how hard the canvas is. You take a hard fall in this ring, you will feel it for years. John thinks about running the ropes but he remembers that boxing ropes are not tight. If he went to run off the ropes, he would fall out the ring haha. John leans on the ropes and looks at Dutch.

..(Yells out Loud)...ALRIGHT MAN, COME ON OUT!

The door near the weight lifting equipment opens up and out steps The Destroyer. For those who don't know, The Destroyer was a masked wrestler from the sixties all the way through the nineties. He wrestled everyone from the Japanese greats like Giant Baba and other infamous legends like Abdullah the Butcher and Mil Mascaras. The Destroyer walks towards the ring wearing his infamous white and red mask along with a white shirt,some blue jeans and a old pair of his wrestling boots.

[Image: 12e3bc3d-b532-49bb-a559-84056ebe870b_zpsd6ffa6a7.jpg]
(picture for those who don't know who that is)

The D....De...DESTROYER!?...

The Intelligent Sensational >> THE DESTROYER
Get it right kid ...THE INTELLIGENT ....SENSATIONAL....DESTROYER

I figured you need a wrestling lesson from one of the best that has ever laced up a pair of boots.

The Destroyer steps into the boxing ring, he walks over over towards John and shakes his hand. The Destroyer goes over to the opposite corner of John and begins to do some in-ring exercises. He does backward falls on the hard canvas, back bridges, etc. John motions for Dutch, John leans down to talk to Dutch one on one.

Seriously Dutch?? I mean the mark in me is going insane right now, as you can tell by the smile on my face. Look at the man Dutch, he is doing backward falls on this canvas and getting right back up, why couldn't you bring me some guy who is not bad-ass like one of the curtain jerkers for XWF?

Cause you deserve the best John, now get ready.

Ready for what?

DING!
DING!
DING!

A BELL?..... I AM HAVING A MATCH WITH THE DESTROYER... AH SHITTTTT!

Dutch laughs out loud as John flips off Dutch in disgust. John turns around and Destroyer is already in the center of the ring wanting to lock up. Both men lock up and Destroyer takes down John with a brutal side headlock. Destroyer begins to tighten the grip around the neck of Austin's.

Come on Austin! ... GIVE UP! ...Want to win your next match against CM Punk's Team ... you need to always tighten your grip! Never let your opponent to have enough room to move!

John is able to bring up the Destroyer and nails a back suplex on the boxing ring canvas that sends down Destroyer hard.

I AM GOING TO KILL YOU DUTCH!

Dutch can be heard laughing in the background. John turns around and gets picked up on Destroyer's shoulders. Destroyer gives John a long airplane spin, Destroyer lets John down and falls dizzy like down near the ropes. Destroyer walks over and begins to work on the right knee of John's. Usually when Destroyer starts to work on the knees, he is starting to set up for his finisher, the figure four leg lock.

You should have never lost your match at Madness John. Now the fun begins haha...(evil laugh)

Destroyer goes for the figure four but John is able to throw Destroyer out of the ring. Destroyer gets back up quickly and Austin hits Destroyer with a stiff right hand. Austin goes for his own version of the figure four but Destroyer slides right out. Destroyer starts to strut cocky like around the ring. Destroyer locks back up with Austin and goes for another headlock take-down but John reverses it and hits the painkiller. Austin goes for the pin and slams his hand down on the canvas three times.

YES!.... How do you like me now Dutch!

..(While clapping)...GOOD WORK John. This is the type of aggression you have been needing.

John walks over and helps up The Destroyer. He shakes hands with Destroyer and helps him out of the ring. Destroyer and John walk near a row of chairs and sits down side by side. Dutch walks over and hands Destroyer and John a couple towels and a couple bottled waters.

You got something there kid. I wish you would have been wrestling before I retired, we could have put on some great matches.

Why thank you sir, that means a lot.

Dutch was telling me you have a tag team match this Monday against CM Punk and The Senator. Tell me a little about these guys John.

Well Destroyer, Senator is the former European champion. He was a top guy in XWF but he no-showed his last match and the title was on the line. His partner, CM Punk is the guy who won the title from Senator. Punk's career is pretty well told ...(Destroyer shakes his head in agreement). Here is the thing though, it's a tag match with our partners not liking each other. Punk can't stand The Senator and I can't stand that little piss ant of a partner I have... Luca Arzegotti. But here is the best part ... WE ALL HATE EACH OTHER! hahaha.

Dutch Mantell walks back over and sits down in a chair opposite from both John and The Destroyer. Dutch decides to harp in with his own comments.

Here's the thing though Destroyer, if The Senator doesn't show up then the match turns into a triple threat match. A spot to face the King of XWF is on the line as well. First guy that gets the pinfall victory goes on to Wild Card.

Triple threat? King of XWF? Back in my day, it was either a tag match or one on one. I was out there night in and out facing "Classie" Freddie Blassie in California. I didn't need to take on two guys at once to prove how good I am. I went out there and out wrestled Blassie and John, you need to go out there on Monday and be ready to take everyone out. If it's a tag match, keep your partner from making the tag and don't let your opponent's tag in and out. Hell if it turns into a triple threat, go in there with all motors running and don't let up till that pencil neck geek gives up.

I am going to make a statement this Monday Destroyer. I want you to turn it on Madness this Monday and watch me take out the European Champion, Luca and if Senator decides to show up, I will take his ass out too. I was rightfully screwed last Monday and now I get to have another shot and this time I am not going to let this pass by.

Well good luck kid. You bring that aggression you showed in the ring, you are going places and you will be the next king of your company.

I first want to say Destroyer that this was an honor and I will never forget it.

John and Dutch shakes hands with The Destroyer. They walk out the door and out to the parking lot. John opens up the door and slowly sits down in the driver seat. Dutch opens up the passenger door and sits down. John puts the keys into the keyhole and starts the truck.

Dutch?.......When my back heals up, remind me to kick your old ass up and down the street.

Hahaha, what? can't handle the heat young buck?

John goes to hit Dutch in the shoulder but he only hits him half assed. John lets out a laugh while saying "Owwww". Dutch starts to also let out a laugh. The truck speeds off as the scene fades to black.

========================================

Part 2 >> Back at the Studios

Here we go again, back at XWF studios. It's a gloomy day outside which means storms are ahead. We see the black Ford pick-up truck pulling up to the parking lot. Night Prowler by AC/DC blares out the speakers as John opens the door. John still showing the effects from the previous day's training session. John steps out of the truck and walks into the building. As he walks down the hallway, he passes pictures of CM Punk and Luca hanging on the wall. He scoffs and notices a picture of John Madison.

So that's Madison... pshhh, when I become the king of XWF, I am burning this pic and replacing it with mine. LONG LIVE THE KING ...HAHA

John walks into the room and is greeted by the crew of camera men and the "yes" men of XWF. John starts to get mic'ed from the camera man and they start to bs. John walks onto the set and stands in-front of the camera. He takes off his shades and throws them off to the side. The red light glows brightly and John begins.

So I am sitting at home in Virginia Beach and my cell phone goes off. I take a look at it and it's from Twitter. It was a news feed buzz that CM Punk decides to run his little mouth and say "I want John Austin!'...I first thought to myself, do I really want to lower myself and take on CM Punk? but then once I heard that a spot at Wild Card is on the line..I said HELL YES! ... You see for those out there who is too cheap to afford cable, you missed the royal screw job that I received on Madness last week. I had my opponent pinned FIRST BUT NOOOOOO! the ref counts the three for Nightmare. ..I get stopped in the airport and asked what it was to feel your first lost and for those jack-offs, you need to realize something... I DIDN'T LOSE .... I WAS NEVER PINNED!

John shakes his head in disgust and takes a quick breather.

So I am still currently undefeated. Now with that bullsh*t out of the way, time to get onto important matters. Like I mentioned before, CM Punk decides to run his mouth and say he wants me in a match. So the contract finally gets signed for a tag match. You see Paul Heyman thought it would be a stellar match to have CM Punk team with Senator to go against Luca Arzegotti and myself. The first guy to get the pinfall victory gets to advance to Wild Card. I personally would rather whip the asses of both Punk and Senator without a partner but whatever.

John takes a short pause. The camera gets a close up shot of the t-shirt that John is wearing and it's of The Destroyer that says "Bridging the Gap"

Now I was also told if Senator doesn't show up, this turns into a triple threat. To me, I don't give a damn if it's a tag match, ladder match, hang the fish on a pole match. I am going to go into beautiful Brazil and whip the straight edge savior's ass. To me, I don't give a damn if your partner shows up or not, you said you wanted me in a match and now you get your wish. Your not going to hide behind your partner and don't expect Luca to get in the ring with you. I will make damn sure he doesn't get a chance to step in the ring.

John begin to pace around and looking at the floor. He stops and looks back up at the camera with a grin.

See what you guy's don't understand is that everything you accomplished here in XWF or wherever, it all amounts to a pile of shit. When you step in the ring with God's favorite wrestler, your Que rating goes through the roof. I have already made careers, look at Freak for example.... haha well maybe not Freak but Scott Charlotte got to rub elbows with the hottest star in the east coast and now look at the man. He owes his career to me and when I become the next king of XWF, CM Punk and Luca, I will make sure you guys will still have careers in this company haha.

John motions for his sunglasses back. We see a hand come into view hanging John his glasses. He puts the dark aviator shades back on and goes back to speaking.

I am putting the tragedy in Mexico behind me, it's time for a new John Austin to show his face. CM Punk, whether it's a tag match or a triple threat, I am going to make damn sure you don't even get a chance to stand near the crown of XWF. After I get my well deserved spot when I do WIN this Monday, you will have to start calling me the KING because there will be no other name to call me. Luca, you ungrateful son of a b**ch, thank your lucky stars that you get to possibly team with me. You, CM Punk and if he decides to show his ugly mug, Senator....this Monday you will get your first lesson in wrestling 101 from me... God's Favorite Wrestler...... JOHN AUSTIN

John throws his hand out to the side kinda like how Randy Orton used to do. He slowly walks off the set. The scene fades to black and that is it for Parts 1 and 2. Parts 3 and 4 will be coming soon.

Tag match or triple threat match, it doesn't matter for John Austin. He is going to be the next King of XWF and there is nothing the straight edge messiah can do about it. Hell there is nothing anyone can do about it.

ALL HAIL KING JOHN AUSTIN

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
(06-06-2013), CM Punk (06-04-2013), JTC (06-04-2013)