Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-27-2024, 02:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Where you wanna start?
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-07-2019, 11:54 PM

Drezdin:Um.....As you can see folks, im trying not to...

Hes trying...

hes really really...

(drezdin put his head down away from the camera trying his hardest not to laugh)

What can i say?...

I mean...

***snickerIng***

(again drezdin puts his head down away from the camera trying his hardest not to laugh)

Hes really really really really really really trying his damndest to.......

(drezdin looses it)

Who am i kidding.

Fuck it.

Lets just have fun.

Instead of going from the top to the bottom, lets go from the bottom and work are way up.

John lewis, speak english. Even god is like dude? Really.

as far as the heavymetal weight title is concern, nnnaw rrreally? And i thought all this time osama bin ladin was still alive.

No shit the title aint real title. I mean the only reason why today thats its in form of a title and constitutes as a real title is because the entire roster treated it like if it was a title.

Just like the now defunct fedderweight title, it to was suposed to be not a title, but we treated it like it was.

And what ever prestige it had, you stained it by Just touching it.

Your twenty-eight years of age and you STILL live with your mother.

Im kinda suprised that she didn't kick you outta the the house.

I mean one would think at one point at that age by now would of moved out and live some where, get a girlfriend or boyfriend, get married, start a family, have a life, and so on instead of getting kicked out.

But i guess you are the acception to that.

(just as drezdin beings to speak, ana drezdins girlfriend out of the wood work carefully watches where shes going so she doesn't trip and walks behind the behind the cameras then in front of the camera with his phone in tow over twards him, she toung to toung, lips to lips gives him the mos sexual and graphic "lip" service that any women can give a man.

Now even though im right in the middle of a promo, me seeing you walk like that, giving me that kind of lip service, and the look your giving me with my phone in your hands, is a extremely are thing.

Ana:Remember in your last promo you were talking about the different kinds of bull shits?

Drezdin:Yeah i remember. What about it?

(ana gives drezdin his phone with a this aint rIght look on her face)

Ana:Lets just say you aint going to like it.

Drezdin:its that bad?

Ana:jjjust read handsome

Drezdin:Alright...Sigh...Give me a chance to read it

(drezdin scrolls through his phone and sees the text message that was left two days ago. As he reads it, he looks up at ana, looks back at it finishing it. Then he looks back up at her with a pissed off disgusted look. He gives his phone back to her.)

Drezdin:you fucking kidding me!? How long ago did this happen?

Ana:what? Lewis? The text? Both? What?

Drezdin:All of it

Ana:All of it..........About three days ago. Depending on how you look at it.

Drezdin:THREE FUCKING DAYS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL BABE!!!!!

Ana:First of all CHILL THE FUCK OUT!, secondly don't shoot the person who gave the current information of what just happened.

Sweety baby, just remember im just like you, i dont like it either as well.
(the scene fades to black as they continue to argue and talk about what just happened)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post