Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 05:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Better Than You
ShawnHero Offline
"Heh. Sorry"

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

06-03-2013, 07:24 PM

"I don't need anyone."

Funny thing is, I'm lying.

It was Saturday, June 1st, and I was still feeling the effects of that Shockwave. It was a bad call anyway. I know for sure that I heard the ref say "Three!" before Davids' leg even moved, but hey, what are you gonna do? There's nothing I can do about a ref being as bad as the refs that referee the Indiana Pacers vs Miami Heat series.

It was noon and I was driving downtown in my hometown, Durham. I decided to pay the place a visit before I had to hurry and head to Kansas City for Warfare in a few days.

Warfare..

This Wednesday it would be me and Bane Williams against NeoNero and Mark Flynn.

I chuckled to myself at the humor of the situation as I drove around the familiar city.

That big blob of sugar, grease, and cheese puffs known as Bane Williams is going to be my partner this Wednesday, against two nobody's. The ring will be filled with three lames, and then, of course, me. As aggravating as it is to be in a match with unworthy opponents, I stopped caring. More wins equals more money for me, so Wallace can keep throwing me in these matches if he wants to. I don't care who my opponent is, I'm always going to put on a show, and he knows that.

I pulled up slowly to the Durham Central Park and stepped out of the car, letting my eyes adjust to the piercing sunlight. I looked around and took a deep breath. I exhaled with a big smile as the familiar scent hit my nose, cycled through my respiratory system, and left the way it came.

I leaned against my car and folded my arms as I took in my surroundings. To my left, there was a couple, the lady sitting on the guy's lap, and kissing his neck passionately. The guy and I caught each other's eye and he winked at me, obviously proud. I nodded and nonchalantly gave the guy a 'Thumbs Up' as I turned my head away.

Through the trees in the distance, there were three teenagers skateboarding, and another teen running around and holding a camera. I watched as the kids hit a series of tricks before one finally fell. As he went for an kickflip off of a park bench, he lost control of the board. I laughed uncontrollably as I watched the skateboard fly into the hands of the recorder, knocking his 200 dollar motion-capture camera out of his hands.

Anger flooded into the recorder's eyes and I heard a furious flurry of profanity. I shook my head with a chuckle. Suddenly i heard a loud "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" and turned my head to where it had came from.

To my right, there were a group of ten guys basketball. One of the guys had just unleashed a monster dunk on his poor opponent, who was now sitting on the ground, obviously disappointed with himself. He slowly rose up to his feet and in his frustration kicked the basketball.

I watched as the basketball rolled over to me and land in the grass right in front of me. I walked up to the ball slowly and picked up, feeling the pressure of the ball.

"Hey, man! Throw that b**ch back over here!"

I squeezed the ball in my palms and looked over at the guys. I could tell they were irritated, and for some reason excitement began to rise up inside me. I held the ball in my left hand, still staring at all ten of them, and let it fall into the grass, catching it on my ankle. Those high school years of soccer were coming back to me.

"Yo! What the f**K man, throw the ball back!

"Hey, motherf***er that's my ball!"

It was time to have some fun. I let the ball hit the grass and I rainbowed it up into my hands. I palmed the ball and walked over to the guys slowly. Relief began to flow into their faces and I felt the adrenaline begin to rise. I arrived at the court and looked at them with a smirk. One guy, obviously the leader of the pack, stepped up to me and stood in my face.

Guy: "Do we have a problem?"

We stood at the same height but the guy was more muscular. His face was firm and his eyes were squinted in anger butI stood, not intimidated in the slightest. I had been in the ring with the huge freak Steve Davids, why would I be scared of this chump?

"Is this your ball?"

The guy chuckled and reached for the ball. I retracted the ball quickly, making him miss his attempted grab. I took a step back, holding the ball at the tip of my fingers and watching the guy, who was getting angrier and angrier. He then stopped and started laughing as he pointed a finger at me.

Guy: "Oh, I know who you are now. I thought you looked familiar. You're that one guy from that Wrestling Show. So you think you're all big and bad now because you're a wrestler."

"Yeah, matter of fact, I do. But I knew I was big and bad even before I started wrestling."

Guy: "You got a big mouth, you better watch yourself. You're talking to the baddest motherf***er in Durham."

The other guys began to step back slowly, taking out their iPhones and Galaxy S4s, preparing to record a fight. I smirked and looked at the guy, ready to give them what they were ready for. What better way to let off some steam from losing by getting into a fight with some stranger who thinks he's better than Shawn Hero. I dropped the ball to the ground, and held it under my foot. I crossed my arms and stared into his dark brown eyes.

"That's funny.. I was about to say the same thing."

The guy immediately ran forward and swung his arms wildly, and tackled me to the ground. He sat on me and threw right punch after right punch, nailing my cheek and turning it redder than the ketchup on Bane Williams' burgers. There were a bunch of "OHHH!"s and laughter as the man continued to hit my face.

I regained my thinking and caught his hand. I flipped him off of me and quickly hopped to my feet, ignoring the sharp pain in my cheek. The man got to his feet with a wide grin and ran at me again. This time, I sidestepped him, simultaneously sticking out a foot and tripping him. The guy hit the court and slid a few feet. He hopped up, holding his scratched up stomach.

I decided to charge the guy this time, and I ran directly at him, nailing him with a clothesline. I hopped on top of his arms and threw alternating right and left punches at his cheek, turning him an eerie shade of purple. His head bounced off of the ground time after time. After about ten punches, I got off of him and let the guy get to his feet.

We circled each other a bit before we locked up. I quickly grabbed him in a headlock and took him down to the ground. I hopped back up and stepped back a few feet, adrenaline rushing.

"That all you got? I thought you were the baddest in Durham?"

This angered the guy even more and he hopped up quickly. I decided to end things, and as the guy approached I went for the BlackOut. To my surprise, the guy ducked beneath my outstretched leg, and kicked my shin on my supporting leg, knocking me on the ground. He stood over me and shook his finger in my face.

Guy: "Oh, no. I know about your little move and you won't be hitting that on me. This is sad. You're a professional wrestler and you can't even hit your move."

I got up with a chuckle. He only knew about the BlackOut, but he didn't know about the Last Breath.

We locked up again, and he got the advantage. The guy went for a punch, and I ducked under it. I grabbed the guy's back and jumped into the air with my knees up. The guy pushed himself away from me and I fell back onto the court, hitting my back and knocking the wind out of me.

The guy laughed again and let me get to my feet. Disappointment flooded into my mind. I suddenly got an idea and smiled at the guy. I turned me head to the crowd and found the first camera that I saw.

"You're recording this right?"

The guy nodded, not moving his eyes from the camera screen.

"Good. Watch this."

I immediately ran at the guy and delivered a hard punch, stunning him momentarily. I looked at the camera and shrugged, smiling at what would happen next. I pulled a classic b**ch move and sent a fast kick straight to the guy's package. He groaned and bent over quickly, perfectly in position for what would happen next.

I grabbed the guy's torso and looked into the camera.

"Neonero, this one's for you."

I grabbed the guy's torso and lifted him into the air. I held him there for a while before dropping him directly onto his head, hitting him with Neonero's move, The Paralyser. A series of "OH S**T'S" followed the execution of the move. I stood up with a smirk, looking down at the unconscious guy. I looked at the guy who recorded the move and smiled. I walked up to the camera and stared into it.

"You saw that, Neonero? Anything you can do I can do better.."

I smiled as another idea hit my mind. I walked back over to the guy and lifted him up again. Consciousness was slowly coming back and the man was barely strong enough to support his body. I decided to waste no time and grabbed him in a front-face lock up. Then I hit the Cutter and shrugged at the camera again.

"Mark Flynn? Anything you can do I can do Better.."

I wasn't done. I called over two of the members of the crowd to hold up the guy. I then stepped back and ran into the guy full force with a hard spear. I smirked at the camera once more.

"Bane Williams? You too, man? Anything you can do I can do better.."

I called the guys to hold him up once more. The man was so weak that he could barely stand, even with help. The guy held him and I stood back and gathered myself. I then hit the guy with the hardest BlackOut that I had ever executed, sending a loud "SMACK" throughout the entire park. The guy fell over, his head hitting the ground with a thud.

I looked into the camera one last time, and whispered my trademark as I shrugged and backed away.

"BlackOut."

The guy turned off the camera as I walked over to the ball. I held the ball in my hands and booted it with a hard punt, sending it flying deep into the park, near the skateboarding kids. I turned around and walked back to my car, wiping the bit of blood from my mouth away. As I walked, I shouted over my shoulder to the guy.

"Post this everywhere and tag my Twitter name at ItsTheBlackOut!"

As I got into my car, I knew that I had just sent a huge message to my teammate and opponents - The most disrespectful message ever to all three of them. As I pulled off from the park to go to Kansas City, I smiled wide, finally letting the aching in my body come to me. I was ready for Warfare, and my opponents had better be.

[Image: 7612526a6b69d77m3.jpg]

RECORD:
4 WINS
2 LOSSES
0 DRAWS

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ShawnHero's post:
(06-05-2013), Sean Falcon (06-03-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-04-2013)