Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 10:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Act XIII: Homecoming (Part 2)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-16-2018, 06:03 PM

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."

~ Leo Tolstoy

12 April 2005
P.S. 197 - Nurse's Office
Brooklyn, New York

Finn awoke to the pain in his legs, his arms and across his whole body. Gritting his teeth as he sat up, he saw what was around him.

He was in a cot, the pasty white plastic covering said cot telling him he was stuck in the nurse's office. Around him, four polished and sterile walls stared back at him, as if almost telling him this was where he belonged now, free and away from all the bullies that tried collecting Finn's money. A few things were hung up as decor, mostly drawings from children, with something resembling
"Ms. Garcia is the greatest nurse ever!!!" Aside from that though, the walls were barren, a clear sign that this was from a new employee to the school.

Finn hopped off his cot, and it was around this time that he heard the doorknob slowly click open, with a young but plain woman stepping through, her two green eyes fixated on Finn as her face lit.

"Ah, I see you've finally gotten up, Finn! How are you?" the lady asked with a wide smile.

"I- I'm fine. What exactly happened again?" Finn asked, scratching his head.

A quizzical look responded, along with, "You don't remember?"

"Kind of, but... it's kind of bl- bl- uhhh... I kind of don't remember."

"You meant 'blurry,' yeah?" Another wide smile from the nurse. As Finn nodded back, she continued. "No one's... really sure what happened. There was someone who found you though, and claimed there were these three fifth-graders who beat you up, saying something about money and debts and... I don't know. From the descriptions of the boys, they sound like troublemakers. But, no one can be too sure yet, so Principal Sadger is still deliberating on what to do."

"I see." Some memories started to creep their way back into the back of Finn's head.

Quote:As the fifth graders held up Finn by the arms, Ty could be seen pulling something out of his pocket... a switchblade.

"Woah, you managed to steal that from your parents? Sweet," one of the kids said with a toothy grin.

"I dunno guys, this seems it a little too far," the other kid said nervously.

Finn, meanwhile, was freaking out at the mere sight of the switchblade. Beads of perspiration began beaming brightly on his forehead, getting mixed in with the rain trickling down from above. Finn tried struggling out, trying to get to safety, only for the kids to tighten their grip, causing Finn to cry out in pain.

Ty gritted his teeth. "Can it, José," Ty said. "Unless you'd like to-" Ty stopped dead in his tracks and paled once he saw a figure standing right at the point the recess area goes to the side of the school. Running away swiftly, Ty cried out in anger.

"AFTER HIM!" Ty yelled as the two dropped Finn, chasing after the new figure.

"I- It's still kind of fuzzy... but at least I'm starting to remember now," Finn sighed.

"Well, maybe your visitor can try and jog your memory," the nurse said, smiling warmly and opening the door... to reveal another small child, about Finn's height, who cautiously waddled through the door.

Finn's eyes were shining as he exclaimed-- "YOU! You were the one I saw before I passed out!" A wide smile can be seen plastered on Finn's face as the other child slowly nodded.

"Yeah, that's me," he said. The nurse chuckled, going back to her computer just outside the door and getting paperwork done while occasionally eyeing the two and making sure they weren't getting into any trouble. "As soon as I saw you getting held, I knew there was trouble going on. I hadn't even known about the switchblade until I looked back and saw him- Ty, I mean- trying to fit it into his pocket. The teachers ran over and saw you face-down in the mud, and brought you to the nurses' office. They knew something was up when they saw you, but as of this moment they still don't know who did it. It's their word against mine, basically."

"B- but didn't Ms. Garcia say the principal knew Ty and his friends were t- tr- uhh... bad boys?" Finn asked.

The other child chuckled at Finn still trying to learn the English language. "Troublemakers, you mean?"

"Mmm-hmm!" Finn said while nodding furiously.

"Yeah, well, they have a reputation, alright," the child shrugged, "But Ty's in good with most of the staff, tries being the teacher's pet and all. Basically, they're forcing him to try and make a decision based off of evidence, but well... there is none. But now that you're up, you can probably tell Principal Sadger your side of the story. No one doubts you were the victim here, he's SURE to believe you!"

"Yeah... yeah, you're right! Thanks for your help! Uhh... what's your name again?" Finn almost looked worried as he asked, though his fears were ill-placed as the child nodded again.

"I'm Jon! Jon Williams!"

"Oh, cool! And I'm Fi--"

"Finn Kühn, right?" Jon said before chuckling. "Sorry, but practically half the school knows your name by now. Word travels fast."

"Oh, you're right... Anyway, you wanna go see Principal Sadger now?"

"Yeah!" Jon's face lit up like a Christmas tree as the nurse spoke again from behind her computer.

"Oh, that reminds me!" she said, opening a nearby drawer and fished through it. "I knew your clothes got stained in the mud, so I got a spare pair for you. It'd probably be wise to change before you see Principal Sadger."

"Oh... yeah, that would probably be smart," Finn chuckled while taking the spare clothes and heading to the bathroom.

Abandoned Kühn Family House
19 February 2018
Frankfurt, Germany

CRUNCH.

The boot stepped on the cold, hard dirt as Finn Kühn slammed the van door. Behind him, he heard the window roll down as he turned to face it.

"Hey, uh... you want me to wait for you? 'Cause, like, I'll wait as long as needed," Jon offered.

"That won't be necessary," Finn said as he turned back to the house looming over him. "I don't know how long I'll be here. Days... maybe even weeks, disregarding Turning Point. No, better for you to head back to the hotel and lie low until my match with Imperial."

Jon sharply exhaled, rubbing his temples and saying, "Suit yourself." As he rolled up the window, the large van sped off.

Finn could feel his blood running cold. This was it. His childhood, the only thing he had in Germany was staring back at him. Why did he come back? The woman who had pressed a fucking sword to his neck practically demanded he come here. But maybe there was more to this. Maybe Finn had to prove something to himself. Maybe he wanted to put his past behind him. And besides, he did have to admit he was interested in what he was reclaiming for his family. A couple people were staring at Finn - this was the slums after all, and they needed something new to entertain them. But Finn tried ignoring them as he stepped towards the old house.

"Hey, du dort!" a voice cut through the air as Finn turned to face him, clearly not amused. A child stared back at him, his two beady little eyes conveying all the intrigue necessary. "Dieses Haus ist verflucht! Wenn du da hineingehst, sagen sie, du kommst nie wieder raus!"

Finn stared at the child hard, before merely saying, "Ich denke, ich werde meine Chancen nutzen." With that, he strolled up to the door as the child was slack-jawed. Not bothering to try and knock, he kicked the door open as he went inside the pitch-black innards of the home.

The first thing Finn noticed as he went inside was that the air was thick with dust. Coughing a couple times, he could feel how hard it was to breathe. Not only that, but the temperature system was clearly off for a while now, and Finn could feel the bitter cold air permeating his entire body, down to his bones. Starting to shiver ever so slightly, Finn rubbed his hands together for warmth as he kept stepping through this bitter hellhole.

Almost as if answering his current state, Finn was rewarded with another pair of footsteps as a figure could be seen turning the corner of the hallway. Finn recognized her almost immediately-- this was the woman who almost killed him with her sword at the Le Madison.

"Du bist endlich gekommen, Kaiser."

Finn nodded. "Nun, wenn Sie versuchen mich zu töten, tendieren Sie dazu meine volle Aufmerksamkeit zu bekommen."

The woman sneered as she stepped towards Finn. "Töte dich? Nein. Die Nachricht musste irgendwie gesendet werden. Deine vorherige Ausbildung bei Maverick war nicht ausreichend genug. Ich musste sicherstellen, dass du ankommen würdest."

Finn paused as he processed the woman's words. "Warten..." he said. "Schulung?! Darum geht es hier?"

"Du klang überrascht. Du und ich wissen beide, dass du das brauchst. In Ihrer Firma, der XWF, oder? Sie könnten als erbitterter Konkurrent gesehen werden, aber werden Sie wirklich als ELITE gesehen?"

Finn mulled on the woman's words for a bit, scratching his chin. "Vielleicht hast du recht..."

"Ich weiß, dass ich recht habe. Ich habe einen anderen jungen trainiert, ganz wie du."

Finn paused again. "Noch einer? Wer?"

The woman shrugged. "Du wirst es früh genug herausfinden, wette ich."

"Mmm-hmm," Finn said. "Sag mir, warum soll ich dich schulung lassen mich?"

"Sie waren nicht genug informiert von unserem letzten Treffen?"

"Nun, ich--" Finn was cut off with the loud unsheathing of a sword, and immediately pressed to under his chin. He cursed under his breath; this was becoming too familiar of a situation for him. "Nun, ich nehme an ich habe keine Wahl, oder?"

Even without light, the blade gleamed, ready to slice as the woman sheathed it. A smile was on her face, and with two loud CLAPS, the lights were turned on.

It was time to train.

Crowne Plaza Port Moresby
16 March 2018
Port Moresby, Papa New Guinea

"So to start with, let me ask you a question, Wraith," Finn said as he could be seen sitting in a wooden chair, facing the camera, arms crossed and looking very displeased.

"Does a cow look to revolt against the dragon it gets eaten by?"

"Does a speck of bacteria try overthrowing the whale it gets consumed by?"

"Does a lone peasant try overthrowing a KAISER?"

"The answer to those is no. And similarly, you don't piss off Finn Kühn. You got lucky last time, Wraith, but now you just painted a target on your most vulnerable body part: Strategy 101 if I do say so myself. You're a fucking moron, honestly, trying to write checks your ass can't cash, and the lack of research you're displaying is proof."

"What have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE? Remind me, again-- semi-finalist in the Universal tournament? Check. Marquee match at Turning Point? Check, even with the Universal title match and the dream match between Lane and Raven. January Star of the Month? Check. Being the hottest commodity in the XWF today? Check."

"And I'm proving that I'm a Universal contender by showing Engy that he shouldn't waste his time with Chaos. When has James Raven been seen outside of dawdling around and wasting a potential Tag Team Championship? Robert Main is busy with the Hart title as well. Therefore... the next logical challenger is me. And I'm proving it, by wiping out Chaos once and for all... as well as defeating you."

"You see, I know who you are. I had my hypothesis when I looked into your eyes when we clashed on Wednesday, but your little 'injury' was the final telling sign. It's obvious to every viewer at home who you really are, so you can go back to the Dollar Store and hand back your cheap little costume now, because after our match, it's going to be torn to shreds."

"You see, Wraith... you can't hang with me. You haven't even come close to winning the big one, and your career is on the twilight. The biggest title you've ever won was still only the secondary title in the end. A man who at his highest could only win the World Championship can't even touch me. I'm Universal material, and I'm going to show it. Call me a broken record, but I came into this federation saying that I was a future Uni Champ, and I'm not stopping when I have my fingertips reaching towards that goal."

"If you insist on stepping to the ring while in a state less than your absolute 110%, then you'll see why I'm the Kaiser. You'll see why I'm the Ace of the XWF. You'll see how I'm the paragon for all other talent to set themselves too."

"And you'll see how you really are just a relic."

~FIN~

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
(03-16-2018), Darius Xavier (03-28-2018), Ghost Tank (03-21-2018), Mad Dog Valley (03-16-2018)