Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 03:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Market + Chatoic Stupid = Facepalm
Heironeous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

05-27-2013, 07:52 AM

(Dearest people whom be reading this, allow me to explain a few things in here. Firstly this conversation would have taken place in Norwegian. I figured that it might better to write it in English. Secondary the other people are idiots I mean we all know this sort of people. Please read and enjoy.)

The scene opens up in wooden and glass shack looking out at some of Norway's great scenery. The large glass windows allow the bright and warming sun light to flood the room. Whilst the wooden under-floor heated conservatory was fitted with a pale wooden table and six chairs with soft silken cushions on the seats and back. A gentle breeze glides in from a cracked open window on the furthest right as we look.

The sound of laughter echos from behind us until five people pass by, one we instantly know to be Heironeous, the rest all appear to be around the same sort of age group, three of the four are men. The first through the door is a woman, holding a box under her left arm with her raven black hair free and swooshing around her shoulders, she is wearing a slightly tight fitting t-shirt with the description "This is my Zombie killing shirt." and a pair of traditional coloured jeans,closely she was followed by a taller and almost scruffy looking thin man his brown hair not brushed with much care, then came Heironeous dressed in jeans and a white shirt adorned with "light's hope.". The last two guys almost came through the first was bald and some what overweight, not exactly fat but shall we say chubby the other was the exact opposite, long brown hair and very trim, their fashion sense is better left unmentioned let's just say that one looked like an average 80's rocker and the other a 90s cowboy.

Taking their seats, the lady opens the box and reveals their Dungeons and Dragons stuff.

"Right, new adventure. Hence the reason why I asked you all to roll a few characters with different allignments. We will be having a few series of adventures using different characters at random situations. We will begin with your Chatoic characters if you please." With that most of the group seemed happy apart from Heironeous who grunted with disapproval. "I know, don't worry you will get to use Thoroar at some point." She turns to the overweight and scruffy guy. "No plotting to kill him. You two will also have to use lawful characters too you know. Yes lawful that means being at least semi nice Geir." The overweight one now known as Gideon shrugged. Taking some character sheets they begin to roll their desired class. Geir went for the same thing he always does, Human Rogue/ Warrior for the extra feat of course, the taller went cleric, whilst the shortest went druid. Heironeous rolled a Gnome Female Bard.

The game quickly got underway, rolls flowed as did the jokes. No mention had been made about Heironeous and his recent wrestling match. Until now. The group has come up against a band of thieves one of which is female.

"Hey careful now. We don't want our pretty little Bard to be left alone against that woman. Don't want him to have his backside kicked by a woman twice in a week." The shortest of the men said to much laughter from the men but no the Dungeon Master.
"Are Women that weak? Huh Bjorn?" The scowl said a lot, this lady was a Dungeon Master and she took no prisoners. Bjorn just shook his head whilst trying to contain his laughter. Finally Heironeous speaks up.
"Look she's good, I knew she would be and perhaps I was taking things too lightly. I had dealt with Danny Wolf easily enough. I guess I got a little over confident. I wouldn't be surprised to see her go and have a fantastic run of results. Not to mention her strength is very deceiving. To come second out of four is not a bad start to be honest. I got a big match this week might get a chance for a little justice."
"You and your Paladins. Don't you ever get tired of being so good?" The scruffy one said whilst jabbing his elbow into Geir.
"Not at all Morten, do you ever get tired of trying to not be so Chatoic Evil?"
The room laughs and Geir returns the favour.
"I'm Neutral Neutral normally." The room erupts once more.
"You maybe Neutral Neutral then you pick up the dice. Your about as Neutral as a magnet or like Heidi Dungeon Master skills." Morten stays quiet and turns grumpy whilst the rest of them make quick witted quibs at his expense.

Geir and Morten leave the room to fetch some more beers and Bjorn excuses himself for a bathroom break leaving Heironeous and Heidi alone.

"You said you got a big match next week."
"Yea, three way and one of those involved is half of the tag team champions."
"Tell me about it. I wish I could be there with you."
Heironeous smiles whilst Heidi rests her chin in her hands and her elbows takes the weight against the top of the table. Naturally in this position she is leaning forward and engaging him directly with her eyes.
"Well Peter Gilmour is seasoned, a multi-champion he knows every trick in the book and perhaps a few more. There is a lot of pressure riding on this. A victory in a match that has a champion in it might propel me forward and that would be lovely. Now you know me I'm not an optimist and I can't really see myself winning this match. Pete is the favourite and Franklyn Fresh could be the wild card. Were as me well I'm just looking for a good showing and hope that I'm not the one who is made to lose."
"You shouldn't put yourself down, you can win this."
"Oh don't worry I fully intend to kick ass and take names. Yet I know my limits and right now I think Peter is a step too far. It helps to know that you think I can win."
They both smile warmly and the others return. The game carries on a little more as they reach the market. They spread out and begin to talk with the locals for information when a sudden fire catches their eyes as Geir sets fire to a market stall and it 's occupants.
"What? He didn't know what I wanted."
We leave as Morten gets flipped off by a Cleric ridding a rescue cart which he tried to make crash.

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heironeous's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-29-2013)