Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 10:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tell me Something I Already Know (Madness RP #2 vs Cyren)
Michael James Offline
The Personification of Perfection

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-13-2013, 09:23 PM

Fade In

* The XWF cameras open a few hours after the conclusion of Saturday Impact inside a random dressing room. A mist of cloud leaks into the frame and a few seconds later the viewers gain sight of Michael James wearing street clothing. He has a cigarette in his mouth and a white towel draped over his shoulders. He adjusts his sunglasses and exhales a cloud of smoke from his mouth before turning towards the camera *

Michael James: So, now we all know the big secret that was hiding from all of us. At the end of the night it all came down to the reunification of a stable lead by one of the biggest imbeciles in the company. Great job, Shane. What’s next? Selling company stock in exchange for a handful of magic beans? Out of all the mistakes you could have made tonight I gotta say that this one takes the cake. I mean, what kind of crack are you smoking that made you think aligning yourself with a fucking nazi was a good idea? Personally, I think you’ve been hanging out with Cyren way too long but that’s really none of my concern. If you want to make bad decisions and look like an asshole at your own expense, be my guest. But don’t for a second think that you’re going to drag me down with you. For starters, did you honestly believe that I was going to come out there tonight and stand next to Cyren as a fucking equal? If so, then your brain is a lot more fried than I originally thought. Get something straight, Shane. I’m nobody’s bitch. I’m in the XWF for the benefit of one person and that person sure as hell isn’t a washed up piece of shit like Cyren. I’m here to support my career and at this point in time I would like nothing more than to snap that fucker’s neck and put him put him of his misery. In less than forty eight hours I’m going to be facing him on Madness where I have no intentions of showing him any mercy whatsoever. The first time I beat him it was just plain fun. This time I mean business even if he wants to take this lying down like the bitch that he is. I’m going to break him, I’m going to beat him and i’m going to show everyone that Cyren isn’t fit for active competition. If he was he wouldn’t be making predetermined excuses for his upcoming loss on Monday. If he was the “legend” he says he is, he would be putting forth some actual effort instead of explaining why he is so fucking content with another loss to Michael James.

Michael James is convinced he's the 'next big thing.'
I'm just trying to figure out I'm still one of those or not... my heart's not in this match

Michael James: I can give you that answer right now, bitch. No, you aren’t. And I don’t have to convince myself of anything because my talent obviously speaks for itself. Otherwise why would you be sitting there with piss running down your leg hoping for this rivalry to magically disappear? Get something straight you defeatist piece of shit. I’m the next big thing because I have earned it. Unlike you, I don’t rely on my ability to spew vulgarity on a massive scale to make a name for myself. I rely on my natural born talent and ability to win. I rely on my wits and intelligence to overcome people like you who don’t have the drive or ambition to win. How you ever became a world champion is beyond my comprehension, Cyren. Either Shane was smoking some really good shit that day or the competition was completely absent. That’s the only logical explanation that I can think of. Either way, those days are over. Your time in the spotlight is over and mine is just beginning. The Black Circle might be back but that makes no difference to me. It’s going to take a lot more than two washed up fucking douche nozzles to stop me from doing what I was born to do. Cross couldn’t do it, Lost couldn’t do it and as we saw at Nero’s Games neither could you, Cyren. I said it before and I’ll say it again. I’m the motherfucking king around here and everyone knows it. You’re even at the point where you’re ready to admit it but your ego won’t let you do that. And that’s fine. We can wait until I beat you a second time on Madness and you won’t have any choice but to acknowledge my undeniable destiny as the future of this company. And if are truly “unbeatable” like you say why don’t you tell me why the XWF records say otherwise. Are the records suddenly incorrect because you say so? Did the event cease to exist because you don’t like knowing that there is someone in the XWF that can beat you at the drop of a hat? Please, Cyren. You lost then just like you’re losing now and there’s nothing you can do about it.

* James removes the white towel from his shoulders and tosses it aside. He takes another drag from his cigarette and begins packing up his gear to leave for the night. He exhales a cloud of smoke before turning back to the camera *

I'm probably not going to bother bringing my heart out there

Michael James: In other words, you’re admitting your own predetermined defeat. That’s fine. Go ahead and tell me something I already know. Tell the world how you’re more than ready to lose to me again and how thrilled you are about it. The sad part is that you have already shown me who you are and it’s not a pretty picture. Less than two weeks ago you were spouting off at the mouth about giving me a worthy adversary and here you are when we are less than forty hours away, begging for mercy when I have none to offer you. You make me fucking sick, Cyren. You never deserved to be a world champion. You don’t even deserve to be in this match but like all the opportunities you are given without earning them, you’re going to fuck this up as well. That’s what you’re good at and that’s what you’re known for these days. Running your mouth, stirring shit for attention and losing matches to Michael James. You’re comfortable being the broken leg of the company the same way I’m comfortable being the man who is destined to become the next XWF champion. That’s just the way things are so I suggest you get used to it or move the fuck on. Go and find something else to do with your lack of talent because there is nothing left for you in the XWF. This is my domain now and you’re just lucky to still be a part of it. And you were right about one thing. You won’t be bringing your heart to the match because you don’t have shit to offer. So do us all a favor and just sit back and accept your defeat for what it is; a symbolization of the end of your pathetic career. That’s what you see when you look at me, Cyren. You see an end to what was once a promising career all because you couldn’t keep your mouth shut. You aren’t lost, you just plain suck. You can’t beat me or let alone defend yourself so you continue to make excuses just like I predicted you would. What a fucking joke.

* James stomps his cigarette out on the floor. He puts on his custom biker jacket and picks up his gear bag from the floor. He makes his exit from the frame leaving a cloud of smoke in the dressing room *

Fade Out

[Image: 2wmif76.jpg]

XWF Accomplishments
Defeated Cyren on Madness via knockout (01/14/13)
Defeated Cyren at Nero's Games via submission & pinfall (12/03/12)
Defeated Jaymz Dante via pinfall at Chaos in Korakuen Hall (12/24/12)
Defeated Kristofer Kain via pinfall to become XWF Heavy Metal Champion (12/10/12)
Edit Hate Post Like Post