Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
you did it not me
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-26-2017, 03:38 PM

Drezdin:AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sorry there, did I struck a cord?
did I say something that had offended you?
did I hurt your feelings on something that I shouldn't of said?
did I through salt in the womb to much to piss you off?
I didn't know that you love me so much that you decided to show me all of that kind and beautiful words, and affection.
what ever I did to you that pissed you off like that I wanna make it all better; go back to the way it was.
what do I have to do I have to do to make it all better sweeties?

cause bitches right know what ever the hell I did to struck a cord of sensitivity not only im relishing, laughing my ass off, and feeling great, im enjoying
my ass off.
I mean if you wanna play that kinda game with me, if you wanna play that kinda card with me, then lets shall we?
I can play that to as well cause I have no problem with it.
lets start of talking about you saying that I am or suffering a case of dementia okie dokie
I hope to god that you are wishing that I was, hell I hope to god that you are praying to the gods above that I have long term or better yet permanent case of amnesia.
im pretty sure that you don't wanna have me remember what I wanna do to you in the ring.
as a matter of fact in speaking of praying to the gods above, I my self hope are praying to god that you have that your self have a case of amnesia.
I mean I don't really think that you wanna go through what you are about to go through muchless remember it.
I mean if you actually wanna to remember how tooting your own horn was the stupidest thing you've ever done, by all means go right ahead, it aint my fault.
saying that I suffer from some kind of ailment while saying that youll going to put me out of a job is your own doing as well.
just remember don't waste all of your bullets all at the same time cause just when you need even one bullet you save your ass...or should I say to finish the job, its your own damn fault that you didn't save one when you need one.
but then again if you really want me to destroy your kim kardashian asses into oblivion then so let it me.
now lets go on about you mentioning tooting your own horn.
all I will say about that my beautiful creatures is that we all have tooted our own horn some time or another, but the problem is that all of our asses got whooped sight on seen and you two gorgeous human beings are no different.
you can toot your horn all you want, make no mistake about the end result will be the same your asses getting whooped.
and what about you saying that I thought that yall two were some helpless little girls.
in actually reality of it all is that I never said that you two ladies were that, I never thought that.
I mean all I was saying is that...............................................................................................honestly just fuck it.
I mean where in the hell you thought that I did, your just delusional as hell.
if you don't want me calling you two beautiful creatures or hot and sexy then just say so.
hell then ill just call you two a couple twin lesbo cock wearer that will get your asses handed while getting your 42DD fake titties implants ripped out of your chests.
last but not least lets talk about you mentioning one of my favorite words in the world, "big sadistic stupid animal".
nnnaaawww shit bitches that I am a big sadistic animal, I mean if I wasn't that then this seven foot two three hundred and forty-five pound ass wouldn't of walk through the fucking doors of this company filling out for too work here.\
and stupid I am not and if I was ive would of drooled over vincents lanes girl roxy freakin cotton or some other xwf diva whos waaay better than you.
and your asses wouldn't of got put on the card to face my ass and get drag to hell.
basically sugay sisters basically what I am trying to say is that when its all said and done tomorrow night your time is up my time is now and all of your momentum that you've accumulated since you've join this place will all come to a end when I drezdin perform the worst act of violence in the history of this place.
one of us wont be walk out of the ring right or walk out as the same person.
spill your endless amount of bull shit and toot your own horn all you want, it doesn't change the fact that my has Will be raised in victory.
and remember this that after the match you can now be my bitch ass hole.
you wanted to get your asses whooped by me...your wishes is my command you kardashian wannabe bitches.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post