Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 03:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lawfully Good.
Heironeous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

05-18-2013, 01:35 AM

The scene opens at a local coffee shop, the building is busy to the point where customers are being encouraged to take away their coffees. Upon a fairly cheap but uniform wooden table that was adorned with a mocha coloured cloth sits a young man, his blonde hair hangs down around his shoulders and rests upon the pale cream coloured hoddie. Having his back to the rest of the coffee shop and the chair opposite him empty, his demeanor is calm, not just compared to the American's who are hurrying to fit everything into their limited day but so calm he's almost horizontal. The other people enjoying their coffees and also the view especially the women.

Squeezing through the coffee shop door and the ever increasingly agitated patrons to find the name he is looking for.

"Excuse me sir, Heironeous?" Wiping the sweat from his brow he looks down at the beautifully tanned Gent.
"Yes. Ah Mr Sayors, please take a seat." The Norwegian offers his hand to him. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I must say most people have good things to say about you."
"Thanks it's nice to know that my professionalism is getting me noticed. Also I appreciate you meeting me here."
"Again not a problem."

Steve Sayors takes out a note pad and pen. "So shall we get started?" Heironeous nods with a polite smile. "Firstly, I'm sure that a lot of people in the XWF want to know about your name. Would you care to explain it?"
Heironeous smiles expectantly "Of course, I expected this questions. Basically when I was growing up I played a lot of Dungeons and Dragons, I can tell you that it got pretty complicated when trying to play it in two different languages. Well I was always lawful good, Paladin, Monk maybe even a warrior once in a while but never chaotic. I know it's just a game but I took a lot of what Lawful Good taught and stood for. Not exactly the most exciting reason to pick such a name but there we go."
“Ok fair enough I suppose. Now, your Norwegian yes, how come you speak such good English?”
“Well my parents were both British but they were working in Bjorli as English teachers so picking up both languages wasn’t a problem for me. I had a fairly comfortable life, a loving family, good friends and no real cares or worries in the world. I’m very well aware of how well I had it.”
Steve continues to jot everything done. “Right well just one more question, just so that the fans can really get to know you better. What are your intentions here in XWF? Is there any title that you would like to hold?”
Heironeous shifts his weight in the child so that he is sitting upright fully. “I know that a lot of people that will be reading this will be expecting me to say that I am here to clean up the XWF to fix all of the problems and make it a pure environment. Well I’m not; each person has a right to do what they want to do. Please bear in mind that I won’t just stand by and let others do what they feel if it brings dishonour to the XWF, because Mr Sayors that is what I am here for, I’m here to bring and maintain honour to the XWF. As for titles, I would be more than honoured to hold any of the titles here. It is the challenge that I relish.”
Steve nods a few times and finished writing down the conversation. “Thank you, oh is Heironeous your actual name?” Heironeous just shakes his head with a smile clearly keeping his secret how it is already. “I understand.” As Steve tries to stand he notices that he is currently surrounded by a fairly large group of women ranging in all ages.
“Yeah that happens. Mr Sayors if I could ask you for some help, being new here I don't know a lot about the people that I am due to face this week would you mind helping me out with that?” Steve Sayors nods while his face is creased with a joyful grin. Heironeous stands and again shakes his hand before the two men leave the coffee shop together.

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Heironeous's post:
KnightMask (05-18-2013), Wallace Witasick (05-21-2013)