Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-30-2024, 05:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Competition p.2
OutlawBrianHarris Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-07-2017, 07:47 PM

(Back to where last promo ended)

[Image: slfDC4o.jpg]

""Ok John you call yourself pretty well don't get used t9 that nickname because on our match I'll rearrange your face so children will be scared away."

"In reality both of you can fuck off really i dont care what i do to you hell I wouldn't care if you were paralyzed whatever injury happens it's your fault you newbie assholes can get the duck out now you maybe new but in your first match your career in XWF you know I should be Universal Champion but instead I'm stuck babysitting new fuckwads for me to beat the shit out of.

"Brian Harris is underrated in the eyes of XWF but this should be a honor for you two guys your facing soon to be Universal Champ Brian Harris the most dangerous man never to have been given a chance."

"Being in the ring with someone of my calibre you should be hailing to the "King Outlaw" Brian Harris and to anyone who say "oh you haven't won a match yet" can shut the fuck up because everyone I'm in the ring with I push to their limit give them nightmares just thinking about the asskicking I gave them."

"On Savage I'm gonna go out there do what I always do be the asskicker I've kicked ass and taken names my whole life and this is no different gonna take these newbies to their limit and give them something to fear about Brian Harris."

"Here's how the match will go I go out kick ass take my pay and leave all I care about in this company is kicking ass and my money mass it will only take one Gunshot to put the puppy down and that will truly be it."

"May not like me not like what I do but come to my face and say it I'm one tough son of a bitch who kicks ass for breakfast.

"There you may not know I'm the best but Saturday you will see you in your final match in XWF."

[Image: 0XssZfS.png]

[Image: 8954ZKA.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like OutlawBrianHarris's post:
JimCaedus (07-07-2017), Muddy Waters (07-07-2017)