Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 12:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Rumor Mill
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-29-2017, 11:59 PM

It was a humid Memorial Day Weekend in Florida. 95 degrees with a dew point of 20 plus. It is the kind of day that makes your shirt stick to your skin within ten minutes of being outside.

For Chris, it was any old day. He was from Florida, he knew how the weather was. It didn't bother him. After what he did on Savage, the weather wouldn't matter. He felt good about it. He wasn't backing down. He never regretted anything he has done in XWF, why start now?

But this day, he had a small portion of regret coursing through him as he left his condo to head to the gym, a routine he does every morning. Normally, the walk is peaceful and serene, with nothing but the salt air, the Gulf breeze and the occasional panhandler. Today was different. As soon as he got out of his complex, TMZ, Bay News 9, TampaSportsForum, St. Pete Times.......you name them, they were all over him like flies on a freshly dead carcass. Asking him all these stupid questions.

"Chris?! Chris?! Are the rumors true? Is AX3 breaking up?! How are things with you and Graves?! What do you plan to do at the Pay Per View?!"

It was a buzz like 1,000 mosquitos all at once. But he did what big celebrity---other than Kanye---would do. He tilted his sunglasses down and ignored them, walking by with a confident strut.

They followed him, almost step for step. He made it to the gym and as soon as he reached the door he signaled over the manager, a man he's known from the boxing circle's he frequented in Tampa.

"Yo, Lou, don't let these pricks in. If they walk in the door, call the police."

Lou nodded, and Chris walked by. For 2 hours while he trained they sat outside the big window, snapping photos and doing interviews from outside.

When he got out of the sauna and the locker room, he threw his shades back on.

As soon as the door opened the questions began again.

"What do you have planned for Warefare? How are you going to coexist with AX3? Do you have a master plan?"

He continued to walk, turning and walking into CVS. He needed to get some supplies to make drinks that night, and some sunscreen.

The paparazzi followed him literally everywhere he went that day. Finally, an idea came to his mind. A grin crossed his face and he stopped walking. He happened to be right outside Publix, heading home.

"I will talk to each one of you, individually, for only ten minutes. I am a man of the people. I know you want to talk to me, and you can. In the alley behind the parking garage near Cooters. 1 at a time. We will start with TMZ."

The media members beamed. He had never seen them so elated.

So TMZ went first as Chris turned the corner. The two men with a camera and a hang down mic followed him into the shaded alley, blocked by the parking garage across from Cooters.

Minutes passed. Many of the media members looked at their watches and cell phones. He must be talking a lot. TMZ is lucky. Boy if he gives them this much information they are going to get a raise.

As the St. Pete Times reporter turned the corner and instantly their eyes went wide. He turned around to run and felt a big hand on his shoulder. He came flying back, his mouth open to scream but words failing him.

By the time all of the reporters had gone in for their breaking story, the sun was beginning to set. Chris turned the corner and dusted off his shoulders and looked both ways to make sure the coast was clear. Then with a smirk and a head shake he walked away confident in what he had done.

"I guess I squashed those rumors".

The camera pans to the alley where all of the reporters are piled on top of one another, many of them drifting in and out on consciousness.......

"So, it looks like I am not at the Pay Per View. All because of the decision I decided to make. I may have been too caught up in the past, let my emotions pertaining to the name Reno get the best of me. Perhaps I broke the rules, KNOWING what was at stake, because my ego is becoming too much for even me to contain? Perhaps I am just that crazy. Who really knows. But what I do know is that I WILL be at the Pay Per View, and I WILL cause massive amounts of chaos. I will destroy the very fabric of the show. I will have MY name be the one talked about when the show goes off the air. I gave Theo an option, he chose not to work with me, so this is what has to happen. But that is in the future, we will cross that bridge when we get to it. I'll address it in a few moments. For now, I have another title to defend and some jackoffs to make fun of.

The Trios title that is currently around my waist has fallen out of fashion. These belts were either vacant, or might as well have been, seemingly since I got here. AX3 having these belts have made them mean something again. We have given them weight. We have given these belts a reason to continue to exist. Cadryn Tiberius, Jack Cain and Gabriel Emrick, two nobodies and a wannabe cowboy who has been knocked around by yours truly more than a pinball in gail force winds. Cadryn saw what tough talking a cheap shots got him. He got what was coming to him. Jack Cain? Hell Jenny gave him all he could handle in the Savage Battle Royal. It was her lack of in ring experience, and nothing else, that got him that victory. If they had the same match again, she'd over come him like she has everyone else. And Gabriel Emerick? I know I have had a lot on my mind lately, so maybe I'm a little fucked up on this, but, who in the blue hell is Gabriel Emerick? Why does this newbie prick think he can come in here and instantly get a title shot? Isn't there a dark match somewhere that needs a competitor? AX3 is going to roll over these three asshats like an F5 tornado over the plains, and kick Warfare off the way it should be. With dominance.

The Three Stooges need to understand that the only reason that they are even in this match is because nobody else is up to par to compete with three of the top superstars in this business. But what an interesting dynamic this is......Cain beat Emerick in a snooze fest on Savage, and those two are supposed to be on the same page? Those two are supposed to trust each other? And Cadryn Tiberius has managed to weasel his way into another undeserved opportunity. How cute. I guess being a baby faced kiss ass does get you somewhere doesn't it? It does.

In the XWF, it gets you hurt.

Cadryn is like a rash that always seems to come back. Just when it looks like he's clearing up, and going away, he comes back full force to annoy you once again. It doesn't matter what it is, you pick one. Herpes, syphillis, gonnorea, the clap, hell even poison ivy, they are all more appealing options than Cadryn Tiberius. And like him, they are treatable, but flare up at the worst times. Then you have to treat them again. The cycle continues. So look at this as another rash treatment, and Cadryn Tiberius will go away again. Cadryn is nothing more than a yeast infection, an inconvenience but no real long term threat. Cadryn you paled around with the Kings until they didn't see a use for you anymore an now you want to join up with two nobodies for one last desperate grab at relevance. You're nothing but a leech.

Jack Cain......the man who has been on a roll lately. The over-sized monster among men who has no soul or any apathy. The man who is being tagged as the next rising star. Look what I did to the previous "rising star" in Danny Imperial. I sent him packing. God knows if he will ever even return and if he does, he will never be the same again. That is what I do to people. That is what AX3 does to people. That is why we banded together, to take this company over and burn any resistance to the ground.

Jack Cain isn't a rising star. He has faced nobody. Jenny isn't even a fully trainer wrestler and he almost lost. Jack Cain isn't a rising star, he is just a new name and a new face. A new, ugly face. A new passing fad who will probably be gone by Labor Day. When the dust settles, AX3 is composed of members who will go down in the annuls of XWF history........none of these three hemroids will even be remembered by this time next year. Especially the XWF's "Rising Star".

Gabriel Emerick, the sob story. 'My brother died.....waaaa.....he was driven insane....waa.....I want revenge.....waaaaaaaaa.' Shut the fuck up. You are nothing, and your brother was nothing. Your family doesn't have a name, it has no clout, no merit. After Wednesday you will have no hope, either. AX3 is going to stomp any hope into the canvas and smush it like a spider under our boots. The smear it on the ground.

"United we stand, divided we fall. That is the slogan, isn't it Theo? Coined by our forefathers, it has become one of the most popular slogans during the creation of this nation. It has also become a mantra for groups and teams everywhere. It is a mantra that AX3 needs to stand by to survive, you are spot on in our little preaching session you call a promo Thaddeus. But for some reason, everyone is pointing a finger at me. Everyone thinks I am the reason AX3 is being rumored to split. After what I have done already and what I plan to do on Savage, I have been all over the XWF rumor mill. Why would I waste my time? If I wanted to kick their asses, I'd do it. But I decided to put my differences aside for the betterment of the XWF. I have a goal in mind, and I want to bring the best talent in XWF with me. I mean, it's just good business. Now we have the Trios title and we are not letting them go any time soon.

So you can say what you want about me, about us, but we are going to stay strong and sit at the top for a very long time. All I can say is that if AX3 has an issue with me, let THEM tell me. I don't need to hear it from anyone else or any other source. Graves is annoyed that I speared Dolly into next week, let him tell me. Caedus is mad that I am going to be the next Universal Champion, let him tell me. Main or Thaddeus or Trax being mad about something pertaining to me, let them tell me. We are as strong as we have ever been, and we are only going to break that barrier and continue to rise. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. And if anyone has a problem with it, I am not a hard guy to find."

[Image: XxUUlDh.jpg]
XWF RECORD: 32-10-2
XWF Universal Champion Champion: 1x
XWF Trios Champion: 1x (Current)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
JimCaedus (05-30-2017)