Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
My message to the 'Hardcore Icon'
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-15-2013, 07:54 AM

# Xtreme Wrestling Federation'
# Wednesday Night Warfare vs. Frost & SVD
# My messege to the 'Hardcore Icon'
# Welcome to the Pit...

[Image: 1715.jpg]

..The camera switches on, the camera shows a blurry image of Zayne Vypers new t-shirt. Before he leans back into the camera nodding at someone obviously behind it and quickly sitting back into his chair and revealing his pearly white teeth to the camera.. He sits on a large black leather executive chair, his muscular arms perched on either armrest. Happy that he's comfortable he begins his message to the public..

Zayne Vyper:
"Not only have I been nice to you so far Salman, I have also respected you. Which is no mere feat, respect is hard earnt in Mixed Martial Arts, everywhere I've went I've earnt my own respect so don't come to me with your ludacris accusations of racism. Don't come to me whining about how you've been 'picked on' and how you've been 'singled out', that is of your own doing, Salman...

I presume I can call you Salman? Sorry.. Salman, S..V..D just seems a little.. unoriginal if you will? But that's enough of that.. my real message to YOU.. Salman van Dam, the self proclaimed, understatement of the year, 'Hardcore Icon.'"

# The Vyper takes out a packet of cigarettes from off camera, flicking open the box and casually sticking a cigarette into the middle of his moist lips, he rolls back the spark on the lighter to ignite the gas and he lights the tip of the cigarette and inhales the smoke, blowing it directly into the camera. He removes the cigarette from his mouth and taps it onto the floor and resumes speaking, his pearly unerring grin ever present.. #

Zayne Vyper
"See, looked you up and nobodies ever heard of the so called 'Icon'? You've paraded around XWF like your a living marvel when really your a never has been trying to convince the last few people in his life that even listen to him he's still a professional wrestler.. take a look at yourself.. you were never a wrestler, you were never a match for me.. You will not be a match for me, Frost will have to wait because when I arrive in that ring on Wednesday evening your going to wish you called in ill.."

# Zayne continues to smoke the cigarette in between his sentences and the camera continues to roll, nothing but a slight crackling presumed to be the cigarette burning is heard. He looks more relaxed than usual, the Vyper. Dipping into an off screen bag he yanks out a large bottle. He pulls it upwards out of the bag, the bottle is full and the label is now visible to the camera. #

[Image: 011712_ksubuzz_liquor2.jpg]

# The grin across Zayne face grows wider with every passing second, he looks down at the bottle in absolute delight and pulls out a glass and placing it into his free hand he pours himself a drink, talking to the camera whilst doing so. #

Zayne Vyper:
"I'll make it real simple for you peasants that don't understand what this is, this is a bottle of the fourth most expensive liquor in the world. Nuns Island, $195,000! So my message to you Salman is don't touch what you can't afford, don't smoke when you can't stay fit whilst doing so, don't think you're ever going to get a chance to pin me, to ever drink this kind of expensive liquor or think that you can ever, EVER speak to me like that again!"

# The fuming Vyper now is standing, the drink now smashes with glass sticking out of his hand, he chugs the bottle of Nuns Island violently, and takes his last few tokes on his cigarette. #

Zayne Vyper:
"Hardcore Icon? Lets hope you don't get bitten by The Vyper. Seeya Wednesday, *BLEEEP!*"

# Zayne takes the last sip of the bottle of liquor before stumbling backwards, inhaling the last toke on his cigarette before burning the camera with the nub. The camera begins to malfunction and just before the transmission cuts off, Vyper is seen, eyes glazed red swinging the liquor bottle at the camera. #

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4C5Yda1rJee8BXiOEY2w...KZbj0H6GLp]

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Edit Hate Post Like Post