Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 09:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
There isn't a Silver Lining in this cloud...
Brian Campbell Offline
Flipping you upside down...

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-12-2013, 03:27 PM

Its 2 AM and we find ourselves in a dimly lit gym. In the back of the gym, we can see two athletic men training inside a ring. One of them is on the ground, while the other is leaning against the ropes. The man on the ground is no other than Brian Campbell, the famous XWF wrestler. The other one, an older man, is Joe "The Killer" Smith, a local wrestling legend that is used to train younger wrestlers. As Brian gets up, he gets hit with a superkick in his chin.

"Again..."

BAM!!! Another superkick to Brian's chin.

"Again..."

BAM!!! Yet another superkick.

"Again..."

"For how long will I have to take superkicks to my chin?

"I will keep hitting you until you become used to the pain. Only then you will be truly ready for your match."

"Do I really have to go throught so much just for a match against Kristen Silver? I mean, she might know a move or two, but she as got no chance against me..."

"You might be good, but she isn't that bad as you think. Franklin Fresh had a tough time defeating her. And remember that she has taken out some strong opponents with that Superkick of hers. She calls it Silver Lining... Now, get up!"

"So that's why you have been hitting me with superkicks all night long... Well, too bad she will have no chance to use them. I will make sure she doesn't get up by finishing her with the 450 Splash. She might have defeated some tough wrestlers with her superkick, but no one has ever managed to kickout from my 450 Splash.

After getting up, Joe quickly tries to hit him again, but this time Brian dodges and counters Joe's attack with The Gamechanger, his signature Judo Throw. Brian then approaches a fallen Joe, and whispers in his ear.

"Don't you worry about me old man, I know how to take care of myself. I don't need you useless teachings and old training methods. This ain't the Attitude Era anymore. And when I defeat Kristen, I will make sure that there will be no Silver Lining for her..."

2 X 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion

[Image: 244w4eq.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post