Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 09:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Struggle Begins
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-14-2017, 07:09 PM

It was November 2016, and thus began the start of his uphill battle to regain consciousness.

"Brother Oswald..."

"Who is talking to me?"

"I am a soul that resides within yours. I am a being anointed by the Seven Deities. I am a being older than most things uncovered by man."

"Fuck you."

"Heh... I figured as much."

Soon it would seem both Ghost Tank and the light took true shape, or so it seemed. Both both of them looked the same. Except Ghost Tank held his short black hair, his black sclera contacts and black pants. The being that looked like him, had longer black hair, but with a white streak across a small portion of the left side of his hair.

"Why do you look like me?"

"Because this would be a time where one must bring war to onesself, Brother Ghost Tank."

"I am Death Incarnate, and you are nothing. You are just a figment of my dying mind."

"Perhaps. So how about we fight upon your battlefield of choice."

"When I win, I come back."

The light version of him nodded

"When I win, I am free and I take over my appointed vessel."

Ghost Tank growled, and soon a wrestling ring appeared, two in fact, and so did many objects. The second ring was a cage, with electrical currents running through the bars.

"I see... You seem to want to have the advantage."

"You're fucking right I do."

Tank's right hand held out and his scythe appeared within his hand, grasped and at the ready.

"Let us see which of us shall have the rightful rule over this body."

With that, both men ran at each other, but the light version ducked under the massive swing of that battle scythe, and speared Tank with the same power as he could, causing the scythe to fly away from his hand. Light Oswald grabbed a chair, and as Tank began to rise, he would slam the chair against his head time and time again, as he tried to get up to a standing position, another chair shot, sending him down to one knee. He'd rise, another shot. This happened five times before Tank roared out and blocked the sixth one, and then swat it from Light Oswald smacked it away and began to drill him with fist after fist, staggering Light Oswald, sending him back into a corner. Tank grabs his left arm, and sends him with an Irish Whip into the other corner. Light Oswald slams back first into the corner, and feels Tank tackling him through the open space and slamming tailbone and small of the back into the 'metal' corner. Tank recovers and grabs the ropes only to send himself time and time again into Oswald's guts, smashing him into the 'metal'. Once done he grabs Oswald and flings him into the middle of the ring.

Oswald begins to stir, trying to rise, only to receive a Shining Wizard from Tank, smacking his knee into Oswald's face. He'd do a baseball slide recovery, sliding along the mat only to kick up onto his feet. He jumped out of the ring, and began to toss ladders and chairs, tables as well, his subconscious joining in, and shit would just fly in, beginning an avalanche of chairs amidst the ladders and tables. Tank then slid into the ring, and moved the chairs around and pick up Oswald, who would perform a snap suplex and slam Oswald back first onto a ladder covered by chairs, causing him to writhe in discomfort and slight pain, grunting and growling.

In the Real World

Ghost Tank is in a hospital bed, connected to several machines, which monitored his body, as well as tubes every which way possible. Alysia was the only one near him, not wanting Fuzen to see this kind of thing happening to her father. Alysia watched Oswald/Tank's body moving slightly, but never waking, as if his body was reacting to dreams he was having.

"Dammit, Ozzy... Come back to me..."

Oswald picked up Tank, kicking him in the gut, and performed a Stunner upon him, with Tank literally stunned, but not off his feet, but staggering backwards into the ropes. Oswald then got up, then rushed, performing a running clothesline to send Tank up and over the top rope and it caused Tank to fall upon the ground. Oswald then set up a chair and he bounced off the opposite side of the ring and he used the chair to boost his height as he jumped up off it into the air and began to spin time and time again only to come crashing down, landing stomach first onto Tank's belly. Both men began holding their stomachs before Oswald recovered first and would pick Tank up and toss him into the ring, following after.

Oswald began to set up table as Tank is off to the side, then places a ladder on top, then a table, then a ladder. He then sets another ladder up to stand upright for him to climb. As he sees Tank stirring, he picks up a chair, waits for Tank to stand only to toss a chair at him then delivers the Van Daminator! It knocks Tank out cold, and Oswald takes this opportunity to hoist him up onto his shoulders before climbing the ladder and placing Ghost Tank across the ladder on the top of the pile. He then climbs up atop the ladder, he looks up as if he's looking for the Seven Deities. He would then jump high into the air and!

AND!

AAAAAAANNNNNDDDD!!!!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
The Monster of Htaed (03-14-2017), Vincent Lane (03-15-2017)