Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 01:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Choices (RP #1 vs. Alex Shawn)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

05-07-2013, 02:45 PM

We hear the sounds of chains being moved around on the concrete floor. It is not just a couple of chains but hundreds of them; Crimson Cobra is almost buried underneath all of the chains and is wiggling his way to freedom. We see his head appear followed by his hands that open a hole wide enough for his body to squeeze through. Dakota pops out through the chains and quickly looks to the watch that had just began to beep.

The number ten was flashing and Cobra looked on in disapproval he wanted to escape his steel bindings quicker as if to be responding to a referee’s ten count. A last man standing match up could be the contest for this week against the man who showed the world how much of a coward he is last week. Alex Shawn proved to be a puppet to Paul Hayman just as The Senator and almost every other member on the Madness Roster is. Cobra would not have it, if that meant not showing up to main event matches just to piss off Heyman then so be it, even if it was only a mistake last time Paul Heyman has awakened a beast inside of Crimson Cobra.

A flash back of last Monday plays in Cobra’s head, looking on in horror as his locker room door became the door leading to the asylum that his father had been admitted to. Dakota shakes his head while his eyes are clinched shut and the memory begins to fade as the boiler room with chains littering the ground comes back to his vision.

Crimson Cobra
“Paul Heyman expects a public apology from me? This is not too much to ask for… I will give him that. But to go out of his way and have his hand sticking up Alex Shawn’s ass working him like a puppet and making him grab the chair and pummel me with it… THAT….. Is where I draw the line.

My patience is more powerful than most, I was not angry with the three on one handicap match that I was being forced into, I was understanding of a punishment. I had been mentally fucked over by demons that attempt to control my life and when I thought I was in the ring of Neil Capra two weeks ago I was really in some sort of twisted dimension. The demons working to fuck me over in any way possible.”

Crimson Cobra walks towards the chains that are all bunched up in a pile that reaches up to Cobra’s knees. He reaches down and grabs the end of one of the chains, he tugs on it making a little bit come loose, one end being stuck in the massive pile and the other in Cobra’s hand. He looks down at the metal pieces that have been bound together to create strength and unity.

Crimson Cobra
“You see Shawn I would say that this chain could represent a lot of the past week, your team mates Swift Ion and Johnathyn Davidson they were ready for the battle knowing that their opponent was tougher than the both of them and that they would be forced to team up to take him down. You worked as a blowtorch and ripped the chain links into pieces! You shattered your own team’s chances at winning and you walked down that entrance ramp knowing exactly what you were going to do.

But this is not my reason for having the chains here now. Now we are faced with a different situation. We are allowing for the viewers of Monday night Madness to choose our fate in a match up! We are letting the people who saw me… or didn’t see me attend the Madness main even two weeks ago choose what match we will be having. We are letting the people who watched you beat me senseless with a steel chair choose the way they want to watch me get my revenge on not only you….

You see Shawn you are merely a middle man in this situation. I know that coward Paul Heyman would never step up toe-to-toe with me so I must put his face where yours is. Heyman wants to see me suffer, so in return I will make him do so by defeating you this week no matter what our match up becomes.”

Cobra begins to rattle the chain before he tosses it down. Cobra climbs up on top of the pile of steel before he begins to speak again.

Crimson Cobra
“If it is a steel cage match that the people want to see, they will see what an encaged cobra can do to its victim. I have only had one other cage match and the two opponents were lucky to walk out of the arena. You Alex Shawn will not be so lucky. You will be ensnared by the traps the cobra lays and slowly devoured by them.

But maybe it will be a different match, a Xtreme rules match? Paul Heyman loves to throw these matches around like a monkey flinging its own shit! What Heyman doesn’t realize is that I am more capable then you are in both of these match types. Outside of a cage you will be trapped in my world, a world of ladders, a world of height, a world of pain.

Perhaps these matches don’t satisfy the customer. Maybe…. Just maybe someone would want to see something new on EC- excuse me… XWF’s Monday night Madness.”

Crimson Cobra gives off an evil grin of his own mimicking the trademark one of Paul Heyman.

Crimson Cobra
“A last man standing match. The only match on the list that will truly test the strength of will in its contestants. This is something I am sure to win and I know this because, Alex Shawn bends when Paul Heyman says to. Alex Shawn’s will is only as strong as Paul Heyman! This is a very weak individual, Heyman I am speaking of… Though Shawn is even weaker. Heyman runs when anything happens, he hides himself behind the biggest man he can find. He places his championship belt around a man who he wanted to be champion. He did it so that he could run the show. Well I have had enough of Heyman!

I am going to start running things how I want to around here and if that means beating the hell out of Heyman’s lackeys then so be it! Alex Shawn you are nex-“

Before Cobra can even finish his sentence he is interrupted by the lights in the boiler room exploding. The sound of chains moving is all that can be heard and then what sounds like someone choking. Crimson Cobra is being held by the chains that are now hovering over the ground. The chain around his neck is so tight that he can’t even grip it, and with it hovering over the ground Cobra is unable to place his feet on the ground. The black room slowly becomes silent as the sound of struggle fades and Cobra’s consciousness leaves him.

Cobra opens his eyes to find that something has been placed over his head, he is only able to see a few feet in front of himself and he notices a man walking around. He also notices that he has been bound to a chair his arms both tied down to the arms of the chain and his feet strung up to the legs on the chair. His body has been duct taped to the chair and there will be no possible escape from this situation without cooperation with the man walking around him.

Just as Cobra is about to speak he feels a cold blade across his neck and his hair is being pulled so that his head tilts upwards. It isn’t until now that Crimson realizes that duct tape has also been placed over his mouth forcing him to breathe out of his nose, with a broken nostril it isn’t the easiest thing to do.

There are two men in the room, the one pacing back and forth in front of Crimson and the man holding some type of blade to his neck. The man holding the blade rips the duct tape off of Crimson’s mouth with no remorse then goes right back to the hair with his hand.

Crimson Cobra
“I thought you were only in my imagination. You aren’t even real, you can’t touch me!”

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(05-10-2013)