Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 02:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
CONTAMINATE US ALL, SX! WE ARE YOURS FOR THE TAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-12-2017, 12:18 AM

OOC: Posting once again for my good pal in the main event of LL this week! *sadistic wink*

Scene flashback remixed for her pleasure:

[Image: l3wjp0x.jpg]

Cy and his minion grow closer to our protagonist's location while traversing galaxies, multiverses, omegaverses and universes in their neurostar vessel.

"On screen," Cy commands with bass in his voice, certain he will be pleased with what he sees appear before him as he sits like a king in his throne.

However, certainty swallowed whole is a lump no throat can control.

The indescribable scene of horrific proportions appears before the now standing Cy and his minion. Cy's eyes can't believe what it is that they realize has appeared before them on their screen.

(barely able to find the air to speak the words: "He... He eliminated them all. Raw Elimination has been executed here.")

"But there were megatrillions of them," the minion said with astonishment heavy in his tone. "Their civilization had predated worlds, realms and reality itself. How can..." *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* That sound meant one thing. 'He' was found.

Cy's eyes are ignited with a passionate fire behind them as he demands, "Lock onto him and pull him in! We're taking him to the one place that will feed his hunger for so many eternities passed that he'll never be tempted to execute Raw Elimination again!"

With a smile, this indescribable minion knows the place well: "The Blue Snow Globe- Earth."

"Yyyyyes, young one....... And as long as 'she' never again finds him, our job will be complete after all these aeons."

"Now first, to get our dear friend here to Earth's single song - the universe."

Seated back in his throne, satisfaction beginning to permeate his very being, Cy enters a few commands into his control panel.

FFFFFF AAAAAA DDDDDD EEEEEE

Deep Voiced Movie Narrator: Legend forever has told us that this was the very first occasion in all forms of existence and imagination that the Universe itself did create words in a language understandable by all forms... and it supposedly whispered something along the lines of: Welcome, SX.

Welcome to love.

Welcome to fear.

Welcome to all possibilities.

I........ am...... yours.

Contaminate me.

And so began our infection. Thanks a lot, Captain Cy...

Earth scene 1-A:

Neil and Bob's Glamping trip had been going splendidly for the past two days. Night has already descended as Neil sits comfortably on a cushy chair resembling a gigantic beanbag, the pamphlet that originally gave him the idea for this trip held in his hands as he chuckles and says, "I love the description they give this place."

Bob, washing his hands at the sink before taking a frozen dinner out of the beeping microwave, asks, "What's it say again?"

"Ahhem... 'Glamping is a portmanteau of glamour and camping. It describes a style of camping with amenities and, in most cases, resort-style services not usually associated with traditional boring camping. Enjoy all the thrills of being secluded in the deep outdoors without having to deal with the inconveniences of mother nature or the lack of modern day facilities.' And boy were they right! I never knew how much fun camping could be."

A sudden disturbance is heard from the outside of their "tent" that in reality is a futuristic, igloo shaped dream pod with more technology than the Pentagon. The outside sound resembled that of a struggle followed by whimpering similar to a frightened dog. Niel, the lazier of the two homosexual partners, sinks deeper into his comfortable bean chair and bats his eyelashes at Bob, saying in such a sweet voice, "Oh, that didn't sound good out there. Sounded like something you should go check out while I keep this spot warm for you."

Bob smiles, shaking his head as he wipes his hands off on a towel and tosses it at Neil. "Fine, but you better be naked when I come back in here."

Deep Voiced Movie Narrator: There comes a time when everyone wants to see a couple of spoiled rotten, yuppy ass, cock gobbling queers get their just desserts. And no, I don't mean a heaping helping of sperm.

Now outside in the cold, unforgiving hands of the great outdoors, Bob peers deep into the darkness of the path between the two rows of nicely trimmed trees.

What's that in the far distance?

Thatflickerofblightlifelight.That orange-ish, reddish flicker of strife?

How could it be...

Bob has absolutely no idea what he was the first Earth born human being to see in over 5,000,000 years... even if he only saw a glimmer of less than 0.2222221 seconds.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? C ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? O ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? N ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? T ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? A ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? M ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ???
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? I ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? N ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? A ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? T ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?SX? ??? ??? E

The frantic cries for help fall on deaf ears.

Where were all the other rich kids?

Where was Glampground security?

Where was serenity?

Where was tranquility?

TECHNOLOGY - It's rawest and purest form of futuristic advancement had overwhelmed this place. The luxury of power now shifted deep into the core of Bob's mortal vessel; a contamination the likes of which no living Earth creature knew could exist.

When Neil finally comes rushing out of the technotent in response to Bob's cries for help, Bob has already stopped crying for help.

Shading his eyes with his right hand from the glow of Bob's new, visible aura; Neil asks, "Are you alright? What happened? Why are you glo..." /SNAP!

Neil's neck became a rubber band and nothing more for all intents and purposes. Bob's own hands did wield the steel pipe that instantly murdered his homosexual lover of over six years - a man he had planned to marry and adopt children with one day.

For not even the love of two humans... male, female, or anything else... could conquer the hate generated in eternal crystallized form once touched.

CONTAMINATED

By the Chaos Midas Touch of:

"The Enemy"

The glowing physical aura rising off of the now hate-plagued Bob grows brighter as Bob lets out a primal roar, bashing the steep pipe into the caved in face of his already fallen and dead lover. The foaming and frothing of his mouth resembles lava gurgling out of the gullet of a raging volcano as......... something watches in approval from the darkness beyond. Approval in the form of a growing need- a hunger that cannot be quelled by any number of mutilations or contaminations. A bottomless pit of love - Love for betrayal, and mutiny. An abysmal pit of lust - Lust for fear and the unruly laws of ungovernable chaos.

Now realizing there's no living human in close vicinity, the hatred infused Bob turns his attention back to his creator and destroyer all in one.

Bob lunges at our protagonist with that steel pipe and within 1/1000th of a blink of an eye, Bob has a glowing golden laser beam blasting through his mother fucking head so intensely that his brain matter takes flight, breaks the sound barrier 17 times and lands on the doorstep of his very own great grandparents back in a time when they were still happily married and in their 30's. The laws of space and time cease to exist under the hand of the one OUR universe gave this gracious invitation to. You remember the exact words our universe used, right?

Welcome, SX.

Welcome to love.

Welcome to fear.

Welcome to all possibilities.

I........ am...... yours.

Contaminate me.

Deep Voiced Movie Narrator: Contaminate the universe; that was the call. And 'he' did just that. His flames of hatred arose from his metal frame like a new hope rising in the very hearts of the birth of all that was sinister. His voice, metallic and echoing far and wide, was heard clear as day:

Invitation, accepted!

I... am Slade Xerox.

[Image: exb9220.jpg]

I... am but nothing if not... Your Enemy.

And I... am in love ...with my new feeding ground - Earth.

Now let us track down the most extreme source of entertainment I can get my cold steel hands on. Let's find something... truly LETHAL for me to take part in and DESTROY from the inside, out! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE!!!

DIE!!!!!!

DIE!!!!!!!!!

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY ONE EVERY THING EVERY WHERE EVERY BEING DIE DIE DIE DIE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random laser blasts in every direction, maniacal laughter, and a new beginning.
This would be the era of: "The Enemy" Slade Xerox, revisited now!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Shaun Crowe (02-12-2017)