Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 05:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Infallible Mr. Jim Caedus Part Two: An Edgy Rebuttal.
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-27-2017, 11:06 PM

The Camera opens on Nico reading his father's very own copy of the Satanic Bible, wearing a Slipknot T-Shirt. He leafs through the pages and takes a sip of dark red wine. After a few few seconds of this, he looks up at the camera and smiles.

Are you happy now, Jim Caedus? Are you happy that I now fit your view of Satanists? Because, you seemed so intent on pigeon-holing me into that role, as the edgy high schooler that couldn't tell you what the difference between Sikhism and Buddhism is. You just couldn't help yourself, you just HAD to insult based on your past experience with Satanists alone. Not me as a wrestler, not me as a person, just something that is similar in name to what I believe in.

Now, I'm sorry that I didn't see your second video before I posted my last one, but hey, I guess I was too busy lighting cats on fire, or whatever shit you want to say I do.

Jim Caedus Said:“As well spoken as the man is, as large as he is and as interested as he seemed on the 18th to take me down for the TV Title...does not his current absence smack of spineless?”

Oh no, my opponent is currently behind on making a video? Maybe he's spineless. I mean, he could also be working on it, he could be training for our match, he could even be enjoying time with his wife, but apparently, I, Jim Caedus, believe that he is being spineless. Flawless logic, hot shot.

Jim Caedus Said:“...at this point do you honestly believe playing the pussy panty-waste-waiting-game-of-the-gutless to be the best decision?”

No, I don't, because I obviously wasn't waiting, now was I? Maybe you should ignore that I took a while to respond and instead pay attention to the handsome fellow that is running away with your TV Title.

Jim Caedus Said:“At this point, how has it not become apparent to you that your twenty percent success rate denotes a much needed change in tactics both in and out of the ring?”

I agree that it has. Hence why I'm actually signing up for a PPV for once and staying here for more than a single match before leaving for a decade.

I do have to say, though, good job on bringing up my actual stats instead of just calling me a jabroni and pretending that you're cool for saying something The Rock said millions (and millions!) of times before you. It good to see a comment here that actually isn't baseless. Now, onto the next baseless remark!

Jim Caedus Said:“Like all Satanists you lack the courage and conviction to prey on anyone or anything other than the defenseless and weak-minded.”

Well, obviously not, as I'm taking on the TV Champ, and have tried to take down stars like Trax in the past. I'll challenge whoever I feel like challenging, and anyone on the XWF roster is free to return the favor.

Quote:“And don't bother letting loose with a list of your past opponents. I'm not judging them, I judge you. I've personally witnessed Satanists and their ways since junior high school.”

Nico nearly spits his wine right onto his dead father's book. He swallows the wine and regains his composure.

Yeah, because if you really want the real creme-de-la-creme of a beliefs set, you go to FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL. Because those little completely understand every facet of the belief, and don't use it as an excuse to be an unpleasant edgy shit! Oh my fucking God, Jim, who do you take me for?

Quote:“One, my one-time friend Matt, I beat the ever living shit out of after he so gloriously snuffed one of those oh so hard to kill and dangerous domestic cats…”

Ooh, wow, that's the complete correct reaction. Not just reporting him to the cops like a normal person, no, you just HAD to shorten the guy's life. Fuck the guy, yeah, but you didn't make yourself the bigger man here, Jim. Just the second violent in the situation.

Jim Caedus Said:“The only Satanist I ever saw with any balls was a kid named Devin Haas. He wore a dress to senior picture day. Still...in context he doesn't exactly speak volumes for your philosophical legacy, even if you do both shop in the same clothing section, ."

Again, you're pigeon-holing me in with some random fucking weirdo that I have no relation to. Devin Haas is not Nico LaVey. Only I, Nico LaVey, am Nico LaVey. Devin Haas’ dress-wearing bullshit doesn't make my points any less valid.

Then he mentions the Night Stalker, who's a Satanist instead of a Luciferian, which I am, and goes on to call himself some martial arts badass who can choke me out, blahbbity fuckin’ blah.

It's amazingly pathetic how little you actually have on me and what I have done, so you instead resort to comparing me to nothing but Eric Harris wannabes and pussy chasers. It's funny how you try to come at me like someone who can match me in an argument, when all you do is make composition fallacies while occasionally mentioning my size, which I only mention when people call me scrawny. You are a pseudo-intellectual who forgets that they're trying to look smart. I can't knock anything about you as a wrestler, as you're a rather new guy that already has a hold of a title. But as a thinker, the game is already tilted in my favor.

Nico goes into the other room where Ophelia is seen reading a copy of Neil Gaiman's Sandman in bed. She looks up from her book to see Nico's attire for his previous promo.

The late 90's called, they said keep that attire as long as you want, they don't want it anymore.

2015 called Jim and said the same thing about his beard.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Edit Hate Post Like Post