Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-24-2024, 10:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
This Little Girl (Capable Of Murder)
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-13-2017, 11:14 PM

We open up, right outside the bar where The Reevolution just finished partying. Snow is holding hands with her girlfriend, Rebecca, as the couple wave at their partners in crime. Suddenly, a shout rings out--

"HEY, you snarky, big-headed piece of beer-guzzling, snatch-licking redneck white trash!!"

Snow and Rebecca turn only to find Jenny and her boyfriend, XWF Universal Champion, Chris Chaos, both of them wearing a shit-eating grin.

Jenny: I hope you're listening, and I hope that dim-witted ring-rat you're carrying around is listening too. I watched that promo you just sent out, and I have to say... Emily is right. You're a hollow shell of what you used to be, and that's EXACTLY why you ended up losing to MY man, and now? I'm telling you what to do. Go back into that bar, and be prepared to eat your fucking words, bitch.

Snow: ... Sure. Becca, let's get this shit outta the way...

Jenny: No, that jezebel is staying out here. You're not getting any help with this one. This is YOUR obligation, I am YOURS to serve, and if I say jump you ask how high, and hell.... I could take your precious girly away for a month and leave you alone in bed every night. Anything I say is the bottom line. Now... get to stepping.

Snow glares at Jen, leaving in a huff, with Rebecca standing toe to toe with Jenny... before Chaos grabs his gf by the hand and heads inside, so the scene doesn't blow up...

Snow is standing by the bar, about to ask for a beer to chill the anger that's slowly pushing her over the edge.

Jenny: Wait ONE damn minute. You won't be ordering any beer for a month unless it's for me or my man. Capice?

Snow breathes deep, staring down at the bar.... she nods her head in agreement.

Jenny: Got it? Good. Now, I'd like a Raspberry Schnapp's... and Chris would like the highest-priced beer, on the rocks. I REALLY hope you know what you got yourself into, missy. You could have walked away, like he suggested, but you'd STILL be here. You put up a fight, and I commend you on that one.... but you're still here, aren't you? And I want you to do something for me. EMILY...

The woman that made a few remarks about Snow walks over to the bar, with a devilish smile. She shakes hands with Chris and Jenny, before stepping up to Snow. Chris grabs his highly-expensive beer, pops the lid and hands it to Emily.

Emily: Here's to you, cunt-kisser! CHEERS.

Emily tilts the bottle over and pours the beer all over Snow's hair and face, as she simply stares forward in shame... Emily then gulps the rest down and cackles as she leaves the bar

Jenny: Sarah... this is the beginning of ONE MONTH. The most embarrassing, painful, depressing month of your life. I have the reigns, I hold the power, I am in control. Sorry 'bout yer damn luck, bitch.

Snow wipes the beer from her eyes, and stares daggers straight through Jen. "Yer damn sure high on yerself, ya know that?"

Jenny: Don't talk back, get it? Chris?

Chaos: Sarah, you're not terrible. On the microphone, in the ring, hell, you're a decent chick. But you made a commitment, and yeah, you pushed me to my limit. We both brought our A-Game... but I won. You lost. And you know the deal. Now... buy me another beer, and make it snappy.

Snow: ...My pleasure.

Snow orders another super expensive bottle, hands it over to Chris, and heads for the exit...

Chaos: HOLD UP. [Sarah turns to face Chris] ... Jenny's finished her Shnapp's. Get her a tequila. NOW.

Snow rolls her eyes before walking back to the bar as the scene fades out...

- - - - -

"Ronnie, Brandon... the time draws nigh. I want the two ah y'all tah realize, I've been in this here biz fer damn near eleven years now... but it's just now that I step up to the big leagues. And after holdin' two titles, I'm ready tah make my name known in the upper card. I ain't no obstacle tah pass, I'm a girl that's been looked down on and pushed around, I AIN'T takin' it no more. And now? I have my cousin at my side, and together, we are gonna SHRED you, we're gonna WRECK ya. And that ain't a threat, a bet, a promise or even a guaran-goddam-tee, it's the by gawd TRUTH and nothin' but. Bring yer rights and yer lefts..... we'll bring the house down, right on yer pointy lil heads!

"Reeve has finally shown his face, and I gotta tell ya, I missed it. It's been a while since we rode together... We are two fully loaded weapons, and our sights are set on a gaggle ah talentless two-bit hacks. The XWF is filled to the brim with men and women that are disgracing the XWF's lineage... I wanna show the pain I've felt, the hurt that's festered fer years and been doubled by people who just don't give a fuck. Ron, this thing started way back in some bar in some little town, and it started with me tryin' tah be friends with you and yer buddy Dave. The two of y'all threw that back in my face. Well... this time? I ain't lookin' tah share a beer or two. I'm lookin' tah throw that lever and FRY you to a crisp.

"Call me Miss Capitol Punishment... I'll be the death of you.

"BTW... Chris Chaos, and your gal pal Jenny. I'm glad you two are happy. I put in the fight of my life to pick up a title shot, and I fell short. I brought everything I had, and it just wasn't enough. So now... I got the two ah you tah answer to. But trust me on this one, after this month is up? I ain't just forgettin' and movin' on.... I ain't gonna stop till I skin y'all alive and fry yer corpses on the barbecue, till yer flesh melts and gathers in the grill. I WANT YOU... to know how far you've pushed me. I cain't back talk, I cain't do things my way, it's gotta be yer way or the high-way... The two ah ya are so gat dam full ah yerselves it's pitiful. But bet yer bottom dollar...... this little girl is gonna sign yer death warrant. No.Doubt.

"Brandon... I really don't know what to make ah ya. Yer stupid, ya bring down the credibility of not only the XWF, but that of your team. Boy, once we step inside that 20 by 20 battlefield, I am going to end yer career on a high note. I mean, this win is the BEGINNING for The Reevolution... and it'll be cuz ah you. Thank you. I love this comp'ny, I love this industry, I LOVE this country. Only in America!! Havoc... be prepared. Don't overlook us just cuz we've been on the down and out. Everyone is capable of winning OR losing on any given night.... Savage is OUR night, The Reevolution's night, and we WILL rise. Believe, or be left behind. Boys... let's dance."

|don't let the bastards get you down|

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post