Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 08:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Devil Without A Cause (It's Been A Long Time)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-13-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:'yo, kid kool, i'm gonna be at the arena soon, so be there a.s.a.p. we need 2 talk. thx'

Sundome, Tampa, Florida
January 14th, 2017
Reevolution Lockeroom
-----------------------------------------

Reeve is tying his boots backstage, when a knock comes at the door.

Reeve: Wait a minute, hold up!

Kid Kool: I'm not waitin' around bro, you texted me saying we need to talk, I'm comin' in.

The door swings open just as Reeve finishes tying his boots. Chastity is sitting next to Reeve and Christina Nash is standing next to her man, Darren Gardella, aka Kid Kool.

KK: So, what's up dude?

[Image: kid%20rwo_zpswwccvpza.png]

Reeve stands and extends a hand to Kool, which KK accepts, the two shaking hands and greeting eachother.

Reeve: We need to talk about something real quick... you, me and Sarah have been losing ever since we returned to the game. People see us as jokes.... but I ask you. What happens when the joke dies?

KK: We rise.

Reeve: What happens when the chips are down?

KK: We RISE.

Reeve stands up and shoves Kid's chest-- Reeve: What HAPPENS... when they stand against us, encircle us, and TRY to bring us to the ground, when they count us out, when they feel we CAN'T?

KK: We RISE.

Reeve: WHY?

KK: BECAUSE.......We CAN!!

Reeve high-fives Kid, before the two embrace in a hug. The duo bump knuckles, before Reeve speaks...

Reeve: Kid, we're ready, no more half-assing things, no more stepping into that ring with half a gallon. We are FIGHTING those who write us off, and we're fighting with a fury these people haven't seen in years. I'm sorry that this family hasn't given you the kind of boost you need, the boost you deserve, but it will. Stay with us, stick by us, stand beside us in the trenches, and your loyalty will be greatly rewarded. We're not finished... we've only just begun.

KK: I believe you, Reeve, it's fine. It is, Christina and I are ready to bust our humps to make something happen here in the XWF, and we believe in the Reevolution. I don't think Ronnie and Brandon quite know what they have in store come Savage, but oh DADDY, you better bet they will!!

Chastity: Reevie, I hope you and Snow pull out the win, I want yooz guys to regain that confidence you've lost.

Nash: I don't really think they've lost any... they're tough, they've bounced back. Though, it's not like winning would hurt or anything...

Reeve glances at Nash, then Chas...

Reeve: Uhm... do the two of you doubt?

Chastity: No, no, we just feel like... well, it's like, we know wins aren't EVERYTHING... but they're something, right? You can't go through your whole career with nothing in the win column and expect to make as big an impact as we want to... ya know?

Reeve: ..... Christina?

Nash: Well, she's got a point. You three need to win if The Reevolution is going to do anything here. People are talking--

Reeve: FUCK PEOPLE. Fuck Chris Chaos, fuck Brandon Moore, fuck Bad Attitude, fuck Robbie Bourbon, FUCK Vinnie Lane and everyone else who thinks their voices matter. OUR voices, the REEVOLUTION'S VOICES.... ours, are the ONLY ones that matter. We are the future of this business, we are the main eventers whose time is soon to come. We are the names that will be on the marquees, the faces on video games and action figures... it's OUR t-shirts that will sell out the moment they hit the stands. FUCK Peter Gilmour, Trax, Gabe Reno, Thomas Nixon and everyone else who doesn't stand alongside us....... if they're not with us, they're against us. They have talent, they have ability, they have skill..... but we have the reason.

KK: The reason?

Reeve: The reason. The motive, the incentive... we have the REASON that will lead us to rule the Realm of Xtreme, and that reason is a sickness. A certain sickness that can only be cured by change. We are sick and TIRED of the same ol' same ol', every day, year in, year out. We are SICK of people like Vincent Lane and Shane slowly ruining one of the absolute BEST wrestling companies of all time. The XWF has seen champions crowned that don't deserve to step inside the ring, much less hold precious gold, gold that belongs around the waists of men like you, Kid, me, and women like Snow. We are BETTER..... goddammit we are the BEST.

KK: Reeve... I think you've finally relit that fire in your heart. This is the Reeve that I wanted to align myself with when I joined this family. Reeve... I got your back, I got Sarah's back... let's rock and roll.

Reeve and the others smile, when Snow and Rebecca enter the lockerroom.

Snow: Yo, Rebecca got herself a paycheck and she wants tah treat us all to a round ah beer! Guys, who's in?!

The whole lockerroom cheers, as the scene fades...

- - - - -

[Image: storm_zpspjhtswlp.png]

"Now, 'fore any y'all wonder... Reeve just appeared. Lil reference fer all those who remember the R33V3-ster. People kept throwin' them viral vids up on the X-Tron, cryptic messages with the phrase "SAVE_US._33_3" ... people wondered who it was talkin' 'bout, that is, until some bitch named Thomas Nixon stuck his smarmy lil nose in there. So, Broken Hart. Not a mystery no more, an' I'mma tell ya right now, I'm glad. I'm GLAD tah be me again... A demon with the power tah transform intah ANYONE I choose... and I just happened to decide, that since I'm facin' Ronnie Cage, the redneck with a Bad Attitude, I might as well go with THE rednecks-- Fer now, James Storm. And come Savage? I'm goin' with the most iconic hick in the history ah wrasslin', STONE COLD Steve Austin, TRUST!! XD

"...'nother reference. Hi Sarah. ^__^ "

We open to a bar and grill in Tampa, where all six members of the Reevolution are milling about. Reeve stands beside the jukebox, sipping from a bottle of Duff Beer, talking while he listens to 'Devil Without A Cause'... a camera is trained on him as he continues...

"So, I'm at a bar, Snow's sharing a margarita with Becky, Chastity's scarfing down a spaghetti and meatbull sub, Kid Kool and Christina Nash are playing a game of Resident Evil... and here I am, talking to you, Ronald and Brandon. Come Savage, the two of you, and the two of us, we's gonna brawl. We're gonna throw down and blow that damned roof off like a cork poppin' up off a bottle ah fancy wine. I don't think you two boys gots what it takes tah hang, but we're gonna find out soon enough, ain't we? Y'all wanna act like yer a level or two above me and my cousin Snow, but y'all gonna find out what we're made of when we step in that squared-circle. Y'all gonna find OUT that you chewed off just a bit more than the two of you boys can handle."

Reeve raises his liquor bottle up to the camera, before tippin' it back and gulpin' it down like a camel downin' water after twenty miles of trekkin' through the desert. He lets out a refreshed sigh, before removing his cowboy hat and scratching his head a bit. He pulls his hat back on, before staring down the camera.

"Now--"

'THERE'S THAT BITCH!!'

Reeve whips around to find the woman that confronted Snow at the gas station...

Quote:Fan [speaking to Snow]: Well, I WAS a fan. Name's Emily, and I remember LAW's first PPV, you know.... the night your winning streak came to an end against some Greek scrub named Aphrodite. She was practically a j0bber, and you got CRUSHED. And now you're a curtain jerker in XWF. As the "Cowboy", James Storm would say-- Sorry 'bout yer damn luck!!

"James Storm"/Reeve Gordon walks toward Snow who's stood up and looks as if she's about to take it to 'Emily'. Reeve tries to calm his cousin down...

Emily: HEY!!! You dyke BITCH, who is that, another one of your inbred family members, lemme guess, your brother/father maybe?!

Reeve turns toward Emily so she can get a good look....

Emily: ... Holy... Are you... James STORM!! I fucking love you!!! Don't tell me you're friends with that skank?!

Reeve: Oh, really? That's what you think of her?

Emily: Well, it's just that, you're a World Champion, a TNA legend... what the HELL are ya doin' with that whore?

Reeve: .................... lemme see. Maybe it's cuz she's my cousin. And the name ain't James Storm...

Reeve walks up to the bitch, lifts his beer, and pours it all over Emily's head. Kid Kool, Christina, Chastity, Rebecca, Snow, the bartender and EVERYONE in the bar laughs heartily at the harlot.

Emily: FUCK YOU ALL!!! I hope you ALL burn in hell!!! AAAGGH~!!!

Emily scampers off, heading out into the night, as the bar laughs in unity.... The Reevolution is real.

"Claimin' they know me, but they only know a portion."
~ Kid Rock

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
JimCaedus (01-13-2017)