Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-29-2024, 01:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Take It To The Streets
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-13-2017, 11:39 AM

Take It To The Streets
[Image: dS4LOtg.jpg]

Ybor City is a bustling part of Tampa, especially in the afternoon on a weekday. Chris’s black Jeep Wrangler Sahara rolled up to the outskirts of Ybor City, on the side facing I275 by East Columbus. Stepping out, wearing jeans with work boots, steel toed, and a wife beater, is Chris Chaos. He had his hair down and his white Oakley Sunglasses on.

He locked the car with two audible beep. “Heert. Heert.” Putting the keys into his jeans pocket, he began to walk. East Columbus was more residential than other parts of Ybor, but that was okay. This mission wasn’t about where in Ybor he was, it was about who he knew and who he’d meet. It was about connecting with the community he was about to destroy. The people who inhabited the community that in just 24 short hours would be torn to the ground by two men whose single goal is to destroy each other. The two men who were going to put Ybor City on the map by blowing it halfway to hell.

Chris walked, and as he did, people began to come outside. Some waved, some just stared. He imagined throwing Michael McBride all over these streets. Ybor is a unique place, to say the least. A magical place located in the historic district of Tampa, Florida. Bright lights illuminate the streets, hookah smoke softens the atmosphere, "Batman" protects the pedestrians, and drag queens grace the cobblestoned roads.

Chris looked in store windows, through the big display windows in restaurants, and behind alleys. As he walked he soaked in the different ethnic flags the graffiti in certain spots, and the different colored lights hanging from Palm Trees to signify which neighborhoods you were entering or exiting. If Chris had his way, he would knock each one of these trees down. It was amazing how Ybor transforms based on time of day. What amazing sights would he show McBride? What amazing establishments would he destroy in order to prove that he is the toughest SOB in the business? Ybor had a lot of great sights, all of which McBride would become accustomed to very soon.

BY DAY

America's two oldest cigar-making families, Arturo Fuente and J.C. Newman, are rooted in Ybor City: The former via Tampa Sweethearts Cigars, a shop housed in a bright yellow casita, and the latter, J.C. Newman Cigar Co., via the factory, rehabbed in 2002. Cuban food is an Ybor City must, and La Tropicana Café serves breakfast (cheesy Cuban toast) and lunch (Cuban sandwiches) six days a week. Another Ybor dining tradition but with a more upscale ambiance, Columbia Restaurant, has been serving exceptional Cuban-Spanish food for more than a century. Also while in Ybor, sample the devil crabs at Carmine's and the Free Dive Gulf Coast IPA at Coppertail Brewing Co.

BY NIGHT

The transformation begins when the 7th Avenue nightclubs open--LGBT havens (Liquid, G Bar, The Honey Pot), hipster haunts (Orpheum), chic dance hideaways (Prana, Amphitheatre) and college zones (Coyote Ugly, Gaspar's Grotto, Green Iguana) keep the party going. The Ritz Ybor plays host to national concert tours, while its resident nightclub Czar draws ample crowds with raging dance parties on Friday and Saturday nights. Those who prefer to be a spectator of Ybor's nighttime high-jinks can do it from two very different perches in Centro Ybor. Hamburger Mary's Bar & Grille is a friendly burger joint with a patio overlooking 7th Avenue, while on the ground floor across the way is Carne Chophouse. Try house specialty Pork Shoulder Pot Pie while gazing at the passersby.

MUST SEE

Centro Ybor encompasses restaurants, bars, retail and a cocktail-serving movie theater as well as video gaming at GameTime and performances by the top-notch comics at Tampa Improv. The Ybor City Museum Society offers an overview of the area's history via two institutions that should be part of every Ybor sightseeing tour. Tampa Baseball Museum at the Al Lopez House celebrates Tampa's role in baseball history while Ybor City Museum State Park looks at the district's cultural heritage and how it earned its reputation as the “Cigar Capital of the World.”

Maybe Chris would ash a cigar out in McBride’s face. He would burn him. He would do whatever he needed to do. The theme of this years Gasparilla wouldn’t be pirates….it would be survival.

Survival of the fittest.

Tonight, he would take it to the streets. Who is the better man? The streets of Ybor City would decide.

[Image: HAjKyLY.png]

"This match is not going to be for the weak at heart. Young children and pregnant women are not advised to watch this match. There will be blood. There will be gore. And if we are lucky, there will be somebody hurt very...very...badly. This is going to be a match where "Vincent Lane", as he likes to be called, is going to have his hands on his checkbook the entire time while Roxy googles Workers Comp Attorneys. This will be a match to shorten a career, perhaps both. Hell Reno and Nixon will probably be watching this match closely...are they going to be getting Chris Chaos at 100 percent?

Probably not. But that is okay because Chaos at 50 percent is better than both of those cut-rate jackoffs at 100 percent each. You don't have a match at Warfare. You have time to rest again after this beating you are about to take. Me as well. I am by no means saying I am going to come in here and dominate you. I am not saying this will be one sided. But I AM saying that I am going to win. I have been undefeated since winning the Universal Title and I plan to stay that way. I want you to hurt me, though. I want you to knock me around. I want to be challenged. I am sick of these cake ass matches. I know you are a tough dude so I know you will have at least some hope to make me bleed. I want to taste it. The more I taste, the more I want to make you taste it. Call me crazy, but I love to bleed. Call me crazy but I love pain. Why? Pain is weakness leaving the body. The more pain I feel, the stronger I become.

Do you really think I am going to come into my home town and lose? I think not. And this kind of match is right up my alley. I love this kind of thing. I wish I could fight more like this. I wish there were more people I could beat around like a janitors wife and get away with it. I wish there were more people I could hit with whatever I wanted and have it all be legal. In a match like this, McBride, all is legal. All is fair. There is nothing that can get me disqualified. Nothing that can get me in trouble. I can, for all intents and purposes, kill you. And it is all legal. Tampa has never seen a spectacle quite like this before. They have never seen violence to this magnitude. They wont know what to think. They will be shocked, and horrified. Their opinion of me may change. But I don't care. Much like my match on Warfare, this is a battle to be top dog. This is a battle to be able to look in the mirror every morning and say you are the toughest son of a bitch in the goddamn country. To be able to look in the mirror everyday and be afraid of yourself. A match to be able to look in the mirror every morning and be horrified at what you see........because you don't know what to do with all this power either.

THAT, Michael, is what this is all about. Once you feel a beating like that once....it is liberating. You bleed just to know you are alive. It is beautiful. Don't be like Gabe Reno and run away from a beating. Run towards the light. It is good for you.

You have NO idea what is in store here. I may even throw you into a store. I may even knock over every shelf in said store with your head. I can't even begin to know what it is I am going to do to you. When I am in that moment, I get lost in it. Just know, that this will be the worst pain you ever felt in your life. Hands down. This will be the worst experience in a wrestling match you have ever had. You may want to quit after this. I wouldn't blame you. Nobody would. Bigger and badder men than you have crumbled at far less. McBride...think of it this way. For years to come people will be talking about this match. Our bodies will be on the line. Our livlehoods. Think of how famous you will be when people get the DVD in a few years and it shows me dropping you with an Equalizer, BOOOM, onto the windshield of a car. Think about it. We have a chance to have the most violent match that Savage Saturday Night has ever seen! The most extreme match this company has ever seen! Think about it.......

......I mean, hell, I could gut you like those fish off my dock and spill your entrails all over 7th Avenue.....and it is all legal. Nobody will stop me. Nobody will come to your aid. Nobody will care. You signed up for this, and now there is nothing you can do. You signed up and now it is your own funeral.

[Image: z3ErpHt.png]

XWF Record: 19-3-2
XWF Universal Champion 1x (Current)
[Image: nJp8w1X.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post