Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 04:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Seeking a Mistress. Part 1.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-01-2013, 08:59 AM

Steve Davids sits in a local cafe named 'Coffee and Cake'.... Original right? With his trusted 'Followers of the Psychopath', Blaine Davids; his uncle, and Mark Collins; his latest follower both surrounding the small circular table. No one is in the cafe other than the three companions and a waitress who was roughly in her mid 20's. She wore a short grey skirt, high white socks with smart brown shoes and the red tight work polo shirt that she was clearly forced to wear. The tight shirt made her evidently large breasts seem even bigger. Presumably she was at least a 32D. Her blond hair stood out in the dimly lit cafe. Steve seemed to notice that she kept gazing over at the three men who sat all sipping at their mugs filled with black coffee whilst discussing Steve's huge match up this week. She continued to look up from the bar, and her slightly tanned sweet face continued to grin cheekily at the Psycho Sensation who despite his psychotic behavior had never had a problem with the ladies. He winked back and her tanned face suddenly became flushed with a pink blush. She looked like she could definitely be doing something better with her life than working in a slow earning tacky cafe such as this one.

Steve Davids
"Excuse me for a moment guys."

Steve stood from his brown wooden seat, wearing tight black jeans, a casual white vest and some running shoes, he ascended to the bar where the beautiful young woman stood.

Young Woman
"Can I help?"

Steve Davids
"I don't know.... can you?"

There was an awkward pause where they both gazed at each other for a little longer. It was clear that the woman wanted to know the man behind the crazy beard. He noticed she wore a name badge with Lacey written on it.

Steve Davids
"It's nice to meet you.... Lacey."

Lacey(Grinning)
"It's nice to meet you too, Steve Davids."

Steve Davids
"So you know me?"

Lacey
"Do you really think a girl like me would work in such a tacky place for no reason? I know this is your favorite cafe. I joined last week after you asked people to join the 'psychopath' and I just simply couldn't resist such excitement."

Steve Davids
"That's good to hear. However, it won't all be fun you know. This will be more challenging than anything you have ever done before."

Lacey
"And I simply cannot wait. (She winked again.)"

He touched his hand that was placed on the counter. Her hand was as smooth as actual lace. She whispered something into his ear before slowly moving in and kissing Steve on the lips. The other two men were still sat conforming.

Lacey
"Shall we?"

He grabbed her by the hand as they joined the conversation between Blaine and Mark.

Blaine Davids
"It's all well and good you gaining more allies Steve, but we do not want any distractions now do we?"

Steve Davids
"She won't be a distraction now uncle, although I can't deny that she could be keeping me up late tonight... Now moving onto pressing matters. I do not trust KnightMask but I want to make it clear that this week, I will do everything within my power to ensure that the two of us win. Of course with you three at my side victory is simply inevitable..."

Lacey
"Then you will defeat KnightMask and go on to become the United States champion. It is only a matter of time...."

Mark Collins
"Indeed it is. I say we go to the arena and address the fans and introduce them to Lacey."

Steve Davids
"Agreed... let's go."

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-01-2013)