Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 01:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Not some dumbass press conference Leroy
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-24-2013, 05:10 AM

The scene opens to a man named "Slick" Rick Jones. Just sitting in a locker room. Doing nothing besides looking at the camera.

You know, there are a lot of topics you covered in that "press conference" that I would like to talk about that involves me, but I would like to touch on a few other topics he covered. First, I want to talk about a five man group known as PvP.

PvP, I admire the fact that you were trying to make an impact, kudos. But, opposing that tran of thought, I have two questions, 1. Why are you such a god damn coward? 2. Are you bat crap crazy? I spose that you can figure out what I am talking about. You have to have not one, not two, not even three, but four "monsters" help you. Secondly, you are challenging the equivalence of The Four Horsemen in WWE or Fortune in TNA. So you are challenging them with bodyguards and a guy who sounds surprisingly like Mick Foley. You may earn respect facing them, but you probably won't like the response after we don't see you again. For once, I agree with Leroy absolutely condemnable.

Now, Leroy, Roy Lee, you touched on a couple of things that, I guess were insults? You see, you said that you would hurt me very easily. That could be true. But then again, it might be kinda hard to hurt me if I…I don't know, break your arm? I know this next line is cheesy but, here it comes. You can break my back, my leg, but you won't break my spirit. I will keep on fighting till I'm 6 feet under.

Second, you stated that the odds of me beating you in a match, were the odds of someone with my name beating someone with your name in a rap contest. Although I definitely am not a rapper, ah hell, let's try it.

You say your gonna beat me
You may be right
But you better damn believe
I ain't goin down without a fight

You say you do it easily
But you better not give me a pass
Cause if you take me lightly…

This mutt is gonna bite your ass

Now, since you quoted Ric Flair, I will quote one of his friends that was part of the evolution of degenerates all over the world. If you ain't down with that, I got two words for ya!

With a double crotch chop, the scene fades to black.

[Image: showthread.php?tid=2329&pid=8874#pid8874]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slickster's post:
(04-24-2013)