Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 02:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Blood on my hands
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2013, 04:29 AM

*Eric Rex is alone backstage with the camera focused on his face. He appears calm and emotionless.*

White Lion. You talk about growing up in Africa. In the Sahara. I've been to the continent. I never cared for the sites. That part of Africa always bored me. What didn't bore me, Lion, is what you call your "Pride". No, sir. You see, White Lion, when I went to Africa, it wasn't for pleasure. It was strictly for business. Believe me, business was exceptional. Now, a lot of people wouldn't be proud of the things I did in Africa if they were in my position. A lot of men wouldn't be able to sleep with themselves. They wouldn't be able to look at themselves in the mirror in the morning. They'd tremble and get cold-sweats at the thought. Not me. Not me, because I...am a professional. There's blood on these hands, and it's the blood of your brethren, Lion. I'm not talking about some jungle cat. I'm not talking about a kitten. White Lion, I'm talking about kids you grew up with. Men who taught you in school. How to color and do math. I'm talking about the women that would walk the streets, pathetically begging for change. I'm talking about children. They can't do that anymore, and that's what I live with. That's my reality. That's not me playing dress-up. That's not me pretending to be some sort of animal that I am not. Please, please step in that ring with me tonight so I can get some more blood on my hands. I'm begging you. Here, kitty-kitty. Avenge what I've done. Because, as you may know, when an animal tastes blood, he thirsts for more. What happens won't be a cartoon. It won't be cute. It won't be something that these kids you love should see. Playtime is over tonight. Thursday, while you lie in the hospital, dreaming about your savage homeland, you're going to be haunted by the savage beating you got. You're going to be haunted by thoughts of the man that ravaged the home you once knew. It's going to dawn on you that these people don't matter. When your paycheck...health...when your life...is on the line...not one of them matters. What matters, Lion is money, power, and control. To the rest of the boys in the back, watch what happens tonight. As always, it's not just a match. It's not just a beating. It's an advertisement.

*The camera fades to black on Eric Rex's face.*

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elisha's post:
(04-24-2013)