Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 08:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
George and I have a chat
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-05-2016, 10:52 PM

I'm sat in my parlour on my couch watching telly. There isn't a knock at the door, instead it's pushed open very forcibly.

Ginger, what the fuck is going on?

George is angry. I'm not sure I know why. I should ask him.

WELL?!

I'm getting scared.

What are you talking about?

George rolls into the room, and stares at me until I flip the telly off. His eyes are filled with anger and frustration. His hand flies up and slaps me across the face. That's right, George actually open hand slapped me across the face.

You kicked Tiffany out of the house to sleep with some random stranger?!

This hurts my face, and soul. I don't know what hurts more, the fact that he would betray me by slapping me, or yelling at me. This is new to me, I didn't even do anything wrong.

I asked her to leave so I could talk to someone who came into my house and wanted to talk, it turns out it was related to my job. The man was Thomas Girard, one of the bosses of the XWF. I think. It's hard to tell for sure, but I did end up sleeping with him. So what? I'm an adult, and I'm single. I wanted it, and he wanted it. We didn't involve you two, so don't yell at me for it.

Tiffany walks into the room. George's hand is curled into a fist, and he starts to shake. I stand up, and look him directly in the eyes.

Do you have a problem with me sleeping with Thomas? Or, do you have a problem with the fact that I am trying to move on with my life?

Everyone, chill. This isn't that serious.

I turn to face Tiffany, I am fucking beelin right now. She started this, she got me slapped, and now she wants to act like this barnie that's abrewing ain't her fault? Oh, no.

Aye, ya bam. It ain't a big deal, huh? Then why this twanger up here slapping me?

Tiffany is completely shocked that I'd say this stuff to her.

I...I... I don't know. I didn't tell him to do this.

Oh? You didn't? So, what, George decided to wheel over here and talk shite to his sister after she took care of him for so long, and it's completely shocking to you?

I turn back to George. He's completely shocked that I'd say these things as well. His fist has fallen to his side, and his head is lowered in shame.

Look at me.

He turns his head up a little, and I lean down and slap him across the face.

I'm sorry, Ginger.

I don't want to hear it. I want you to go. I can't handle you coming at me like this. I'm trying to move on, and get over everything that happened to me in the last year. Can I please do that without any issues?

I'm sorry, Ginger.

I push him towards the door, and outside. Tiffany follows, and I actually lock the door behind me. I go back to the couch and sit down, my mobile lights up, and I have a text from Thomas. Oh, it's a picture of him, and he's naked.

This stirs me deep down there. Instinctively I reach my hand down, and begin to rub it. I've never done this before. It feels good. This keeps going until I cum, and then I take a nap.

[Image: row-of-roses.gif-1.jpg]

Peter, I had a lot more to say than I felt good leaving in one promo. Oh, I know, you've already fallen asleep and begun dreaming about how you're going to beat me. Because that's the only way you're going to see your hand raised in victory against me. A dream. I think you probably could use the nap, it must be hard for you to get up and wipe your bum after you shite the bed. Wait, Peter doesn't wipe, he can't reach back there to clean himself. No wonder Peter looks so uncomfortable all the time. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be picking on him for this stuff. It's mean. But, Peter, don't talk about me having no friends and family like that, it's just not nice. You know my parents are dead. I think you do, anyway. It has been said a lot before, but you probably think I meant they went out for Chinese Takeaway or something. Because expecting you to understand this would require the subject to be about food or something.

Don't get all angry at me now, come on. Of course you didn't actually leave girls scabs when you were in school, you were too busy trying to get the nerve to talk to a girl who wasn't made of plastic. You do that kind of stuff now, you manky slag. This is bloody brill. "I don't jerk off on anyone but my wife, but I totally left cum stains in your locker room. I swear, just cum stains. I'm not a creeper, I just sometimes do creepy stuff all the time."

Cool, you won titles in other federations, but this is the first time I've ever wrestled, and my first night had me winning a belt. You're a future hall of famer? I would hope so after so long in the company, but me? I've earned my place after 5 months. My place is pretty set in stone, yours is set in the rubbish bin. They'll probably throw out your plaque on accident, and never notice, because of how important you've been your entire career. Me? Mine will be made of pink sapphires and gold. Because, face it, I'm a bigger draw than you could ever hope to be. Don't worry, when I go on to win another title in this federation, I'll be sure to give an acceptance speech where I might mention you. Ok, I probably won't. Because, honestly, this match is a low point in my career. This is them using me to put you down.

This is them giving me a free win to make up for something. Maybe because they're making me go back to where Johnny was killed. I'm not sure, but what I am certain of is that they know you won't be walking away the winner here. You'll be getting angry and throwing a hissy fit, but you won't be winning. It's just how things work around here, some people (me) are winners, and some people (you) are losers. It's not fair, but it's the way of the world.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ginger Snaps's post:
Thomas Girard (07-06-2016), Vincent Lane (07-06-2016)