Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 01:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Poll: How should I shove Unknown Solider's Clothes up his gaping asshole?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Slow and Sweet
50.00%
2 50.00%
Quick and Painless
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Didn't know what I was expecting, honestly
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-05-2016, 10:18 PM

"So, It seems Unknown Solider has finally chosen a match up for our match this Warfare for his X-Treme Championship. The X-Treme title is one that carries a lot of prestige, with some of the greatest to ever step in the XWF holding it at one point, myself included. Now Soldier has been quite dominant as of late, with challenger after challenger stepping up and quickly being knocked back down in matches that truly define the word, "X-treme".

"Okay, so "X-Treme" isn't an actual word, but fuck it,"

"Anyway, so Solider had many choices for our match this Wednesday. He could have chosen a Barbed Wire Match, a Full Metal Mayhem Match, a Scaffold Match, a Coal Miner's Glove Match, even a Judy Bagwell on a Forklift Match! But, out of all of them, what does he chose?"

"A Bra and Panties Body Cavity Burying Match,"

"...."

"Well, what was I expecting? I mean, we're talking about a man who craves C. Diff. You know, that stuff that makes you shit all over the place like whenever Shade opens his mouth? A mind like that can come up with things WAY more disturbing and fucked up than a match that involves stripping their opponent down to their underwear and then shoving their clothes up their body cavities, so in a way, I should be grateful. Besides, it doesn't matter WHAT match you put me in Soldier, because no matter the stipulation, the outcome will stay the same."

"I will take your try hard, edgy, overly-hardcore-because-you-don't-have-any-real-talent-or-staying-power-otherwise-and-you-just-want-to-compromise-for-the-fact-that-your-dick-is-smaller-than-a-literal-rat's-anus ass and rip it apart to the point people might mistake it for your hideous face!"

"In fact, depending on the clothes you wear to the match and how violently I shove them up your rectum, that may not just be a metaphor!"

"Don't get me wrong Soldier, you are great. You are one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of C. Diff infested boots, and your currant run might be the most dominant you've ever been, but you're making a big mistake. You're making a mistake that has been the downfall of even the greatest competitor. It's the same mistake that stars Doctor D'Ville and Ghost Tank made, and one that lead to the former to leave the XWF for good."

"They underestimated what they were up against,"

"Soldier, behind this pink hair, behind this attitude, behind all the metaphors and jokes, lies one of the best performers in the XWF today. Don't believe me? You'll find out soon enough."

"I'm not your typical "Tomboy skater girl with daddy issues," Hell, I don't even know or want to know my father! I'm the lady whose going to make the Anarchy Championship I hold around my waist mean something instead of just having it be an accessory like Ghost Tank made it! I'm the lady who is just as skilled and messed up as the top stars in this company. I'm the lady who will show the XWF the TRUE meaning of anarchy and take it to heights never seen before! I'm the lady who will take your X-Treme Championship and give you an anal beating that will put any of the ones Frodo gives you backstage to shame!"

"I'm Alexis Riot, and you are fucked,"

"See you on Wednesday, and remember..."

PRAY

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post