Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 05:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Jakob, we need to talk
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-30-2016, 10:58 PM

Jakob Davis, hi. How are you? Are you having a pleasant day today? I hope you are. it must be pleasant for you to know you're going to lose to me this Savage Saturday Night. It's your first real serious match, isn't it? Your terrible loss at Anarchy doesn't count, does it? You didn't take the pinfall, there, so you won't count it. But, what about that rumble that you entered, and thought you would win? I'm sorry. You won't be coming up a winner here either. You're a nice guy, and I like nice people, so I don't want to hurt your feelings. Please don't go into this expecting to win, it won't happen. Remember, I'm a former Hart Champion already. I did what you couldn't do. Won my first title, on the night I debuted. You couldn't do that. You couldn't do it on your second night in the ring, or on your third.

You won't be winning it at your first Pay Per View either. So, I would just give up on your dreams of being a champion here in the XWF. It's just not going to happen, unfortunately. You couldn't even pin Ghost Tank in a match before, but you think you can beat him and take his title? And you think you can beat me? Come on, I'm cute and all, but I am not a pushover. I've already beaten Ghost Tank every time we've fought. I've beaten multiple Universal Champions, and you can't even beat Dillinger? Jakob, just give up on your dreams and be a chef instead. Name a dinner for me. Maybe a nice cake with some ginger snap biscuits on it. Nice and sweet. I'll help you find a building to do it in. But, don't act like you're going to come in here and walk through me.

You aren't good enough to put little old Ginger down, and you're not good enough to make me stop for 2 seconds. I'm sorry, but you're only on the level of Thunderbolt, and you know how easily I walked through him. I can't even compare you to Mastermind, because at least that guy had something worth discussing. You don't, not really. I'm sorry that I have to be slightly rude to you, but you're not going to achieving your dreams at the cost of me. Just like Peter, I'm going to be keeping you from winning a title this week. I guess I'm being used by management to keep people from getting titles. Not sure what Frodo was thinking when he decided that, but it's ok. I could use a distraction. I don't need to try and stay sober if I'm too busy fighting bullies to get drunk. So, good for me I guess. I get paid, and I get to help my sobriety. I'm sorry, Jakob. I truly am.

Please don't ask me to try and let you win, that's not something I will be able to do. I'll just have to push you down and lay on top of you for three seconds, just so you understand how much better than you are I am. Me, little old Ginger from Scotland. She's going to be the one you have to keep saying kept you from winning a title.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ginger Snaps's post:
Jakob Davis (06-30-2016), Vincent Lane (07-03-2016)