Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 10:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Cycle-paths
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-21-2013, 04:59 AM

Chris Macbeth is sat in LAX airport fresh if his victory against A.J Powell at Wednesday Night Warfare. The grin on his face shows just how pleased he was with his performance in the squared circle and the frown he could imagine being sprawled across Wallace's face as his little boy wonder was laying flat on his back looking up to the heavens as Macbeth hurtles into view of his groggy opponents eye line as he hits the Resting Bird before pinning him.

Instead of heading back to Chicago Macbeth is flying directly to Florida for next weeks edition of Warfare being held in the SunDome, Tampa.

Macbeth decides its time for a pre-flight drink so gets up from the bench he was sitting on and heads to the airport bar. Looking out the window as he walks he can see the lines of planes waiting for there passengers to board. American Airlines, British Airways, virgin and Quantas they are all there. There is a plane taxiing around the runway ready for take off and another circling in the air awaiting its permission from browns control to come into land.

He thinks about all the passengers of soon to be passengers he has already walked by or interacted with today. All these thousands of people are going to be getting on to these big metal tubes and will fly all across the world to different destinations. All of there lives will be in the hands of one man the pilot and his co-pilot.

Just two men take control of these planes and ensure normal human beings are transported safely all over the world.

That sounds like a lot of pressure for one man to be under. A lot more pressure than Chris Macbeth has ever been under in his life or Rocking, partying and Wrestling.

He approaches the bar and orders a couple of beers and takes a seat pulling his phone out his pocket and checking Twitter. He finds tweeting a good way of getting things off his chest to a wide audience. Maybe saying things that he feels need to be said. The later of the two is what his aim is today.

Waiting for my flight to Tampa with a couple of beers nothing better. Massive respect to the pilot of my plane today. They don't get the respect the deserve. #HighPressureJob #BringOnWarfare

Scrolling down his twitter time line he catches up what is going on in the world before sending a couple more tweets to friends back home.

His father had messaged him asking how he was. The last time he saw his dad was the night after Gauntlet City he had plenty to catch up with his old man about but right now wasn't the time. A simple message of...

I'm good thanks dad. On way to Florida for my next match. Give my love to the family.

Send

Putting his phone back into his pocket thoughts drift back home to England. The an anniversary of his brothers death is next week and he had been asked if he was available to go home for a few days.

Of course he was available his brother was his mentor as a child and his death and such a young age turned Macbeth and his family's worlds upside down. He would fly out straight after Warfare spend the rest of the week and weekend there and head back in time for the following weeks Warfare.

Looks like Chicago won't been seen for a good week or so but there is no way he wasn't going back to England to pay his respects.

Sometime Later

Macbeth's flight is up in the air and he is waiting for the stewardess to come round with the drinks after a particularly rough take off he is not to proud to admit that his nerves are a little shot. There is almost nothing in the world the frightens him or worries him but flying has always been up there. At least until he has topped up his pre flight drinks with a couple of mid flight shorts.

Finally the stewardess reaches Macbeth and hands him a little bottle of Jack and one of them mini cans of Pepsi. He opens up the bottle and takes a swig before cracking open the can of coke and pouring it in to a plastic glass.

"I needed that"

Sitting back a little more relaxed now he's mind drifts off as his eyes close and he falls asleep.

A word for my opponent

Steve David. We will step into the ring on Wednesday Night and you will stare directly into my eyes as I will yours.

Face to face.

Toe to toe.

We will meet and will entertain the thousands if fans in attendance, show the world that Warfare is in fact the greatest brand in sports entertainment and most importantly show everyone that I am the most exciting talent in Wrestling today.

There is one little thing about your match or I should say you that really does puzzle me...

Self Proclaimed "Psycho Sensation"

Now Stevie boy I don't know if you were around these parts when I faced up against some who Self Proclaimed they where someone they really wasn't.

Let me delve a month or so into that past for you.

His name was Peter Gilmour.

Or should I say the Self Proclaimed "King of Wrestling" Peter Gilmour.

He had more experience than me and as you may well know he is the current holder or the Tag Team titles and even the Trio Tag titles I believe.

To the point though, we had a match and it didn't hand well for him.

I believe the quote was something along the lines of "Beaten by a damn Rookie"

You see I showed the world that by saying you are something and actually being something is a completely different thing.

He said he was a King and ended up looking like the court jester.

That is your warning. Drop the act because it maybe one day end up biting you in the backside.

I must say I thought I misheard you when you claim your Psychopath status. Honestly I thought you must have meant that you are a Cycle-path. There is a difference you know.

This is a cycle-path

[Image: Canton-cycle-001.jpg]

And this is a Psycho-path

[Image: Scary.jpg]

In a movie there are loads of psychopaths but when I lived back in the UK there was a town full of Cycle paths . This town is called is Milton Keynes.

It is a sh#t hole

However I will explain further the difference.

This is a Psycho-path

[Image: joker-2.jpg]

And this is a Cycle-Path

[Image: pensarn10.jpg]

I feel stupid having to say this but honestly, there is a difference.

Psycho-path

[Image: psychopaths-are-real.jpg]

Cycle-path

[Image: 174262_82cd3418.jpg]

See.

Now which one are you the most similar too???

Well ok granted most Psychopaths are people. So one point to the team Psycho.

Psycho 1 - 0 Cycle

Cycle paths are a hazard to other road users.

You are a hazard to yourself so I guess in my book that means...

Psycho 1 - 1 Cycle

A psychopath is generally unpredictable and often dangerous.

A cycle patch is a useless lump of Tarmac often coloured red with a picture of a bicycle printed on it.

Well once I am finished stomping you into the ground you will more than likely resemble a lump of Tarmac laying flat on the ground beaten and bloodied.

Psycho 1 - 2 Cycle

TEAM CYCLE WINS!!!

I joke of course but Stevie lad, you should never tell people you are something your not. Always be yourself and show what you really are to the world.

This gets you the respect you feel you deserve and there is nothing more important than having respect.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris MacBeth's post:
(04-24-2013), Wallace Witasick (04-23-2013)