Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 06:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Supersonic$
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-24-2016, 12:11 AM

12pm ish

Last time we seen Scully, he and his tag-team partner, Chris Macbeth won the XWF Tag-Team Championships on Wednesday night Warfare. The Union defeated not only the tag-team champions Luca Arzegotti and Austin Fernando but they also beat three other teams to win the gold. Scully is now a two time tag-team champion and he won it with a partner, he can count on. Unfortunately the same evening, Union member Tush lost his XWF Intercontinental Championship to Trax and was forced into retirement. The Union are still United and Tush will always be a member of the group. Scully hasn't competed for a couple of weeks since that match but he will be in action this Wednesday on Warfare. He will be a triple threat match against the returning Tony Santos and Marvellous Keith, yes I spelt Marvellous the ENGLISH way.

Skull is at his home in Miami, Florida. It's midday in the Scully household and tensions are running high between Scully and his partner, Natalie. Little Aston didn't know anything about it, after all he was just a baby but before long the mood of the household will effect him. Relationship difficulties sometimes occur and it was up to them to sort it out. Here we are in Scully's kitchen as he and Natalie have another argument, another tiff, another Barney Green. They were arguing about pointless shit as their voices raised as the anger began to flow.

"You know sometimes you can be a Prick?!"

"What because I don't agree with everything you say?"

"You never listen, that's your problem! I asked you to mow the lawn."

"I said I'll do it today, jeez and I'm listening now, I don't have a choice considering you're shouting at me. I'm right fucking here, I ain't bloody down the road."

"Sometimes you can be so smug."

"What you want me to do? Just take it? It'll take me an hour tops to do the lawn and hey why don't we mow yours after?!"

"Asshole!"

Natalie is rightfully upset at that comment as she picks Aston up from his crib, grabs the change bag and walks towards the front door.

"It was just a joke!"

Natalie opens the front door and leaves, slamming the front door behind her. Scully takes a deep breath and enters his gym in the garage, he punches his punchbag in anger. His mouth really got him in shit. Skull calms himself down and goes back into the kitchen, he then goes out the back door to the shed and grabs the mower. He has to move some other tools to get to it, he lifts it out along with its basket for the cuttings. He gets the extension reel, extends it to the kitchen and plugs it in. He then plugs the mower in and removes his T-shirt, revealing his bare chest. Before he begins, he sets up some music on his ipod, puts his headphones in and the mowing begins.

46 Minutes Later.....

Scully has finished mowing the lawn, it was actually quite good to do especially as the sun was blaring. He puts the mower back in the shed and tidies it a little better than it was before. He turns around, looks up to his friend and cameraman, Alfie hanging on the fence. Skull is a little taken back by this as he removes his headphones.

"Alfie how long you been there for?"

"Only five minutes or so. I did knock but you didn't answer, I heard the mowing so here you are. I've been shouting you but you obviously couldn't here me."

"Soz man, I'll let you in."

Scully undoes the bolts on the back gate and lifts the latch for Alfie to enter. Skull locks the gate behind Alfie.

"Awww look being a good boy for Natalie and doing the garden?"

"Ahh don't start, bitch been nagging me."

"You two not getting on?"

"Not at the moment, she's still pissed off with me because of the whole going to jail thing and she's worried cuz of what happened when I was in the Black Hand.''

"To be fair though, the Black Hand was a different breed. I mean with the mental health issues you had going on and having that weirdo Pest in charge. But now you are equal with Chris Macbeth, won the tag titles with him, congrats by the way."

"Thanks. Seriously though, I said the exact same. Teaming with Macbeth and Tush is awesome, we work well together. She doesn't understand that. Want a drink?"

"Yeah please."

"What would you like?"

"Anything, I don't mind."

Scully shrugs and grins, he walks into the kitchen as Alfie follows. Skull opens the fridge door and throws Alfie a can of Budweiser.

"Bit early isn't it?"

"It's gone 1, one won't hurt."

"Why not?!

Alfie opens the can of bud and takes swig. Skull opens a can of Budweiser for himself.

"So Alfie, how are you and Jay?"

*Just to bring you all up to date, Alfie is gay and the Jamie Scully just asked him about, is Alfie's partner.

"Yeah we're good to be honest. He's just started a new job."

"Where's that at?"

"Julian Hair Studio and Spa."

"Yeah I've heard of it. So Alfie, whilst you're here, fancy doing some Scullycam?"

"That sounded a little dodgy."

"Maybe but you know what I mean?! Could let off some steam."

"Once again that sounded dodgy."

Both men laugh. Insecure men would run a mile if their gay friend made comments like that but Scully and Alfie were good friends. Skull downs a large amount of the Budweiser.

"My camera stuff still in the garage?"

"Yep."

"You fit so much stuff in that garage man."

"I know man it's good."

They both put their cans down, Scully then follows Alfie in to the garage. Alfie picks up his main camera, tripod etc and Scully picks up the other bits. Scully gestures going back to the kitchen so they do just that.

Whilst Alfie sets up his equipment, Skull goes back to the garage and proceeds to do some pull ups on the monkey bar. After a few minutes and it's all set up correctly, Scully stops the mini workout and walks back into the kitchen. He washes his face in the kitchen sink and freshens himself up. Skull then sits down on the kitchen chair. Alfie gives the thumbs up and we're off.......

"Welcome XWF Galaxy to Scullycam. Here I am one half of your new XWF Tag-Team champions and I am part of the greatest stable to ever set foot in the XWF. How can I say that when we've not long been together? Because The Union are the most wanted team here in the XWF, other XWF superstars are trying to join forces just to get a chance and a chance is all it will be. We have La Resistance, oh wait no we don't, they ain't that talented. We just have Makeveli, Gilmour and Dim. Enough about wannabes, let's mention a good friend. Although, Tush has had to retire, he is still with us in spirit and he will be back eventually.

Me and Chris Macbeth teamed up for the first ever time to dethrone Fernzegotti to win the titles. We didn't just beat the chumps, we beat the other challengers who were also put in the tag title match. The Union won the tag titles in their first attempt and we will defend them against anyone. However, on the new and updated Wednesday night Warfare, The Union will not be in tag-team competition, no. My partner and good friend Chris Macbeth will be doing what every other superstar has failed to do and that is take the XWF Hart Championship away from Peter Gilmour.

Me however? I have to destroy a blast from the past and newbie who'll last as long as Ghost Tank does when he's bumming his man beast, Alyssa. Scully will be involved in a triple threat match against Tony 'Fuckin' Santos, sounds better than Peter 'fuckin' Gilmour doesn't it? And Marvellous Marc Mero. Not again, I did last time... I mean Marvellous Keith. Let's talk about Fat Tony first.

Hey Fat Tony nice to have you back in the land of Xtreme. Santos, you've been away for a while and now you're back to make an awesome comeback? It'll be awesome if you actually defeat Scully, then all the hype about your return will be justified. Anyone who thinks you're going to beat me are either diluded or living in 2013/14. You've faced opposition like Doctor D'ville, John Madison, Luca Arzegotti, Eli James, and Theo Pryce but you've never faced someone as hungry as Scully and I don't mean hungry as in I want a snickers, no. Hungry as in whoever I face, whoever is put in front of me, will feel Scullanated. The group I mentioned in all fairness is quite a good group of superstars, they've all been at the top but you're going to be facing someone who is also at the top of his game, you're going to be facing someone who will not stay down, not give up and not bow out. You'll be facing Marvellous Keith."

Scully bursts out laughing sarcastically before continuing.

"Obviously that was a joke, you get it right? Wait... Marvellous Keith is the joke. I could see you struggling to understand that, Tony. It's time you woke up right? Well wake the fuck up and I'll bitch slap you back to the retirement home! Things have changed around here since you last set foot in an XWF ring. The majority of superstars you've faced in the past, are exactly that, in the past. They're no longer here apart from Luca Arzegotti, who of course lost the tag team championships to The Union just the other week. Did I mention I'm the last guy to pin Austin Fernando? Yep, he gone mother clucker.

Tony Santos, you may think that returning to the XWF is a good idea but unfortunately for you, I'm going to show you the opposite. I am going to make you regret coming back. All the time it takes you to lace up them boots, will be a waste. All the time you struggle to put your gear on, will be a waste. I know your pea brain struggles to do those things. Here's some advice, you should just leave your attire, dusty in the wardrobe. Just stay in the back and wait to fight someone else, do a Maverick special, no show because this isn't going to end well for you. It may just be that, the end!

I joined this company in August, 2014, the difference is however I have never ran away. I'm not a quitter, quitters don't prosper in life and that's exactly why you're going to fail in this match. I'm not here just to fill in for the show, I'm here to beat people and be successful. I'll give you your props, you held the XWF Xtreme Championship, something I am yet to do and at some point you also held the XWF TV Championship, by the way the TV title isn't here anymore. As for Scully? This is my second tag-team title reign, other than that I haven't held a singles title. How can I be better than you then, you may wonder? I am better because I believe I'm better and I'll prove it on Warfare!

Marvellous Keith, I haven't forgotten about you, yet. I know you're in this match too and I know you may sob like a little bitch because I've not mentioned you. But here you go, oh marvelous one, it's your lucky day I said your name and I'm going to bring that name to fame. Wahooooooo. Keith, on Warfare I am your opponent, don't pay any attention to Santos. This is your opportunity, an opportunity that may be short lived, you should make the most of it because being involved in this match, is the only thing you're going to be..

Thank you for making the numbers up but there's only thing you will be Marvellous at, what is that you may ask? Getting a beating all over the XWF arena. Woop woop. You already was in the same ring as I, and what happened? You lasted five seconds. You and your partner were simply pathetic. I hope you make more of effort this time around than you did in that tag-team title match. I suppose I'm asking alot of a waste of life like yourself, I'm hoping and that's all its gonna be. In fact..

I'm going to stop referring to you as Marvellous because you haven't proven it and I don't know why you deserve to be called that. So listen here you slag, I am just going to call you plain fucking Kathy. You don't even deserve to be called Keith. So plain, fucking Kathy when you walk down to the ring, just remember you're about to receive a beating that you've never experienced before. You should feel honoured to step between the ropes with The Scull Meister. Make the most of it because I have a feeling it'll be the last time you face a champion.

Damn man, I'm feeling good. In fact....

I need to be myself
I can't be no one else
I'm feeling supersonic
Give me gin and tonic
You can have it all but how much do you want it?

Britain's got talent and you're fuckin' looking at him. The Union is trending worldwide, there's no where to hide so look to the skies. Kathy and Fat Tony you're about to be taken to Scull. Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Chris MacBeth (04-24-2016)