Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 09:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trouble with Trax.
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-16-2016, 03:15 AM Star  The Trouble with Trax. -->

"Trax... it's been a bit, hasn't it? I remember telling you that you had talent and the potential to be one of the absolute best here. Already held the Uni title, current IC champ... Unfortunately? You're just not cutting it anymore.

"You're not what you once were. If you were? You'd be a double champ, now wouldn't you? You'd hold one title over one shoulder, and another over the other. But you don't. You barely scraped past Tush to nab the IC title.

"Good for you.

"But we all know that if Tush wanted to, he could grab that belt back at any time. He doesn't need it. He has his sights set on loftier goals and aspirations. The big gold belt. But hey, after the losses I've ended up with, I need something to push me.

"I dropped Alice like a bad habit and brought in Ann-Thraxxx. She's been pushing me to become a better combatant than that dead weight Alice had me succumb to... Though, Frodo did scratch out a tight win over me in that Adult Swim match. But, I came closer to an important win than I have ever before.

"I know Ann would want me to say a few more things to you than I set out to, but I'll keep it short for now, just in case you have the testicular fortitude to accept my challenge and I need some extra ammo.

"You. Me. Next WarFare OR Savage, whichever you end up on. Let me know, because frankly, I can't be bothered to find out for myself. No crazy stips or gimmicks, just a one on one match with two things on the line [IF it's Savage]. Your title, and my green chip.

"Plus some extra cash thrown in cuz let's face it. You probably need it, blowing all your money on chicken and hookers since you can't find a woman that'll stick with you for more than a day at a time. Fuck a few whores, have your title ripped from your waist and drown your misery in alcohol and KFC.

"Sounds like a plan, eh Traxxie? Though, I know you don't have the grapefruits to face me and will just make up some lame excuse, but at least I tried. Which is much more than I can say for you. Cheerio and all that bullshit. Peace, buckwheat."

--O.M.

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ophelia's post!
Mr Killjoy (04-16-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-16-2016, 04:17 AM

Hahahaha... this is fucking rich.

OK first off you scrawny little freak, haven't I already dealt with you? Didn't I own you and Chris Macbeth almost single handily before pinning YOU after dropping you on your empty cranium after hitting my secondary lesser finisher already?

Back for more beatings I see.

Secondly, keep harping on the fact I've lost the Universal title, and I'll keep reminding you have yet to get anywhere close to touching it and never will. Double champ? Been there done that, I held the tag and Universal title at the same time. Come back to me when you've held a singular championship never mind two, if I've lost it, you've yet to show you've got it.

Thirdly, "barely scraped" through Tush? Did you even watch the match? I showed Tush exactly why I'm called Mr FN' Dominance and thats why I'm now Mr FN' Intercontinental to boot kid. Tush doesn't have his sights set on anything, in XWF anyway, because I RETIRED him, which if you watched the match you would of known, but since you apparently don't know that that means you didn't watch the match, which proves you pulled your "barely scrapped" remark out your ass, why didn't you watch the match Ophelia? Oh because you was too busy literally drowning in shit and losing to Frodo Smackins. But good job coming close in that match, i.e putting in effort only to come up short, yet again.

Fourthly, why the fuck do you deserve a IC championship match? I've already beaten you, you have no credible wins to your name Hell I don't even know if you have ANY wins to your name I'm going to have to check. Theres a whole roster full of people that deserve a shot more then you, you should be challenging Peter Gilmour for his Hart Championship or some shit... thats more your level man. I don't give a damn about what you think you deserve or if you think theres some sort of great rivalry or beef between us. There is no beef. This is just you biting at my heels trying to make a name for yourself, but you're not ready for me to bite back, I assure you.

But fuck it... bite back is exactly what I'm going to do. Me and you the next WARFARE for the IC Championship, keep your chip and Xbux by the way, in case you're blind, I have nearly ten times more Xbux then you, you fucking scrub, and thats probably the same in regards to American Dollars too, thats what happens when you're a multi time champion,consistent main eventer and huge draw throughout your career like me, something you wouldn't know about.

Talking about grapefruits, heh, shit kid you love swinging off my grapefruits, cock sucking imbecile. You've got your match, until then go fuck yourself.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Rain (04-17-2016), Scully (04-16-2016)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-16-2016, 06:37 AM

Who wants to be Ref? This guy. That way I could enjoy a dinner, and a show, real up close and personal.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Equinox's post:
Mr Killjoy (04-16-2016), Rain (04-17-2016)