Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 03:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to McDonald's
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-08-2016, 12:34 PM

(the scene opens up as we see Drezdin driving into a McDonald's drive. He parks his 2014 hummer in a parking, then he grabs his wallet from inside of his coat to make sure that he has the money. He gets out of the hummer shuts the door, he then opens the door of the McDonald's walks in and order.)

Server:welcome to McDonald's sir what can I get you today?

Drezdin:may I get a #7 with a dr. Pepper large to go

Server:anything else?

Drezdin:nope, that it'll it

Server:it'll come to $7.80

(Drezdin pays the serve. 5 minutes later he gets his food, then said thank you very much. But as he walks out the door to his hummer he see some one going through the drive through that he would never ever see.)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-08-2016, 01:38 PM

We see Tommy with a guitar outside strumming a really bad tune...

Fuck This...Fuck That...fuck yo cat... in yo pussy... gimme this...gimme that... I gotta bad strap...

More people kept entering the McD's in disgust until he see's Drez.

Ay yo Drezdin, hook a man up with a mick pick two!

He starts to hum out that terrible jingle for it and stops before he finishes the "badabababa!...i'm smoking it" line.

But in all seriousness Drezzy, what made you come to this shitty quality of Fast Food?
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-08-2016, 02:07 PM

EWWW. How can you eat such poison? Hey Tommy boy, have a sub, compliments of Quiznos and Equinox.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-08-2016, 02:10 PM

He unwraps the Quiznos sub and munches the shit out of it...

*food in mouth* I havent ate this sub in like years... how much they pay for you to sponsor them, bro?

He finishes the first half of the sub as he looks at Equinox.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-09-2016, 10:58 AM

Drezdin:hey tommy here's a tripple if you want it to...

(Drezdin hands it out to tommy seeing if he wants it)

Drezdin:and two, Equinox this so call poisen as you call it is not all that bad as you think that it is. Besides its a cheat like hell day for me any way. And that I wouldn't normally eat this kinda of food normally any way? Speaking of Quiznos, what new there any way?

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-09-2016, 12:00 PM

Ghost Tank walks in, wearing a black suit and neon green tie, looks to them, then to the workers of McDonald's, while wearing his sclera contacts. He yawned before clearing his throat,

"I own this establishment, now."

He points to the workers,

"You all get a severance package of a hundred thousand dollars every year, both dental and health insurance, for ten years. Now get the fuck out."

He looks to Equinox and Wish,

"Go to Chicago next time, for real food."

He then looks to Drezdin

"And you... you are the worst kind of person in this entire building. You're sick, man, and that's coming from me."

He turns to walk, very slowly, out of the building

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-09-2016, 06:19 PM

(04-08-2016, 02:10 PM)Tommy Wish Said: He unwraps the Quiznos sub and munches the shit out of it...

*food in mouth* I havent ate this sub in like years... how much they pay for you to sponsor them, bro?

He finishes the first half of the sub as he looks at Equinox.

Carte Blanche man, I do what I want with the product, here's a gift card for life bro, got one for you to Ghost Tank.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-09-2016, 06:41 PM

He looks at the gift card, chuckles

"Hilarious. You do realize that if I felt like it, and sold enough stock, that I could own both Quiznos and Subway? Shit, I bought this establishment, paid the workers, fired them, and in, oh, about three minutes, it's about to be demolished."

That's when he rushed Drezdin, spearing him into the border between cashiers at the front and the customers. After he did this, he stood up, brushed his black suit, made sure to straighten his tie, and looked down to Drezdin,

"That's because I can."

He then looked at Equinox,

"Local food carts and restaurants of any kind in Chicago, have the best food. So thanks, but no thanks for the card. Besides, you'd be surprised what local restaurants can do to your taste buds. Explore, mingle with the locals of the cities we wrestle in. You'll understand just how subpar Quiznos is. Oh and another reason I don't eat their sub sandwiches, is because of those damn commercials with the dead mice or rats. That was dosgistomg."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-10-2016, 05:51 AM

(04-09-2016, 07:57 PM)Rebel Star Said: "Yoink!"

Yes, yoink. I grab the gift card and pocket it.

"Score. Thanks Nox! Ghost Turd just doesn't know how not to be a turd. It's not his fault though, It's how he was made. From actual shit.... and corn, I think."

"Anyway, I'm going to abuse this card like it was crack and my name was Frodo."

"You should join me Nox, you seem like a pretty solid, cool dude."

"Either way, I'm outtie 5000."

"Laters."

I'll take you up on that offer, let's bounce.[/u]

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-11-2016, 01:18 PM

(As ghost tank spears Drezdin he sits up like the undertaker then looks at him like what the fuck was that for. Then all of a sudden he goes over to ghost spins him around kicks him in the he balls with authority then hits him with the Russian roulette briefly knocking him out.)

Drezdin:next time ghost tank my dearest homie the next time you decide to do that, make sure that you put a little bit more behind it. That was pathetic, I mean that kinda tickled. And don't for get to watch your back.

(As Drezdin walks off he gives him the finger)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Ophelia (04-13-2016)