Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Story Continues / A New Era
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-24-2016, 05:34 PM

Little Jimmy's Betrayal.

Little Jimmy was still alive, maybe Halliday was getting soft in his old age. The younger Alfie Halliday wouldn't of stood for any betrayal from anyone even from his own family but despite Jimmy snitching on the groups plans to a rival group of mercenaries Halliday had kept him alive although Halliday's late sister and Would not recognise her son they way is was looking right now.

In a cold damp garage somewhere in London Little Jimmy was tied to a chair his face battered and bruised, fingers broken and with somebody's fingers gripped tight around his cheeks with a knife to his tongue, more than a little reminiscent to that scene in the Goonies. The tears rolling down his face sting the cuts that have been caused by some horrible brutality, he knew the mistake he made, he had gotten greedy a little jealous. Why would his uncle invite Joe into the job and not his own nephew, his own flesh and blood. Little did he know it was for his own protection but that didn't stop the anger overtaking him and causing him to get drunk on his own one night, sitting at home feeling let down and betrayed by his family. He wanted revenge, the only way he could think was to ruin the big plan he was left out of in the first place.

He new of a group of former military folk who had gone A.W.O.L and formed a guns for hire type business but also dabbled in other non savoury expeditions. Jimmy had met one of the members of this group once at a private party he and Joe had been invited to by a couple of girls they picked up at a club one night and he thought they maybe interested in making some money for themselves as well as ruining his uncles plans. He contacted the girl and had his information passed onto the group and awaited for there call. After a couple of days he received the call and provided the group with all the information he had on the statue and his uncles plans in exchange for a cut of any profit they make from the heist. He was due to be set for life with the agreed figure.

Things didn't go exactly as he had hoped, his hope was the other group would work around his uncles plans, maybe strike earlier stealing the artefact before his uncle and his group had even attempted the heist, he had not anticipated the group deciding to go into the bank during his uncles plan all guns blazing, he didn't want anybody to lose there lives, not Stan not anybody and certainly not his best friend Joe.

Unfortunately though as the story has already been told, that is what happened, and unfortunately for him his Uncle and his right hand man Chris had escaped the scene pretty much unscathed and had found out what he had done.

A voice can be heard in the darkness. "I don't want to have to be doing this, but you fucked up." Jimmy didn't recognise this voice but he knew it was someone his uncle had hired to rough him up. He could feel his face begin to swell and the sharp sting of the knife blades that were pierced into each of his thighs. He didn't want to... He wanted to be strong but he sobbed into the cloth bag that had been pulled over his head. [orange]"WHACK"[orange] A fist struck is jaw again and this time he felt and heard the snap as he screamed in agony through his now broken, clenched jaw.

Then he passed out and there was just blackness.

Chris Macbeth and Halliday were stood in the back room of Halliday's bar. An array of guns were sprawled out on the table in front of them. A couple more of Halliday's goons walked into the room and they all shook hands.

Halliday: "Ok gentlemen, this isn't about getting rich anymore, this is about revenge, not revenge for denying is the riches we had planned so hard for, the snitch Jimmy has been felt with for that. No this is revenge for the brothers we have lost, for Stan, for Timmy and for Joe.

The guys all nod and begin to pick up there weapons of the table checking there loaded and ready to go.

Macbeth looked at Halliday wondering what he had actually done to Jimmy... Had he killed his own nephew. "No he wouldn't do that."Yeah Chris new Halliday to well to know he wouldn't murder one of his own flesh and bloody. Macbeth then realised the cleverness in Halliday just releasing enough information that he has too. These other guys who had not long ago entered the room were new to Halliday's organisation, they no that Jimmy is Halliday's nephew, and not they may or may not think that Halliday has had him killed. It will now be planted into there heads how ruthless Halliday is and not to cross. If he can do that to his own nephew, what could he do to us would have been the thoughts going through there heads right about now and Macbeth doubted Jimmy would be seen again. I would have imagined he got the same treatment as Macbeth did when Halliday thought he was responsible for his beloved daughter Jasmine's death. Somehow Macbeth ended up in Bulgaria with enough cash to get myself set up for a life with the promise to never return or to come back and work for Halliday for life. There is no way Jimmy would be allowed back into the organisation and if he hadn't been related he would have been dead so the only thing Halliday would do was fuck him off out the way for good.

It was about 10pm. Chris, Halliday and the others are waiting inside the street kids warehouse waiting for the right moment. According to Jimi the team should return from there weekly night out on the drink in around half an hour. The kids were minding there own business all sat around the same burning trash can that they were when Chris had visited them a few days ago. Halliday stood looking out of the cracked window waiting for some sign of life.

Waiting...

To be continued next time.

A new Era.

Ghost Wank and Lady Fuck the time is almost here for us all to step into a ring and have a party.

Now I'm not going to go on about what I am going to do to you in the ring, how I am going to demolish you, how I am going to beat you. No this kind of talk is boring and as the entire XWF should know but choose to ignore, I am an entertainer. I brig the fun, excitement and most of all success to this shockingly dying company. I mean this company has dropped so low that there searching for that next Buck of income by trying to boost ticket sales by incorporating pits of shit, cars and god knows what else into the matches on there cards.

I know it's stupid but it is apparently what the owners of this shit tip of a federation truly believe will help turn there fortunes around, there wrong but hey ho fuck it.

What could turn this shit around is letting the true entertainers come to the fore front, the entertainers like my union team mates Scully and Tush. They need to stop holding people like us back.

Take it into your own hands I hear people say and guess what, that is exactly what I am going to do beginning with you two numpty's. That's right bitches you have the pleasure of front row seats to the beginning of a new era within the XWF. The era of entertainment, the era of fairness, the era of success, the era of The
Union.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post