Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 01:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Derailer Part Two: BITCH I WILL KILL YOU
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-24-2016, 03:14 PM

The scene opens at a nice and serene cabin, in the middle of the woods. As the camera pans into the hovel, we see the room has a bearskin rug (because cabin) and a very large bookshelf. The bookshelf has hundreds and hundreds of books in it, novels of all sizes. Some noticeable titles we see are "War and Peace", "To Kill a Mockingbird", "The Catcher In The Rye", and the entire Lord Of The Rings saga. The bookshelf, however, has a small gap where a book once lay, implying someone has taken a book to read. The camera then pans over to the front of the cabin, with nice leather furniture surrounding a peaceful fireplace. Reclining on the couch next to the fireplace is none other than Alexis Riot, caught up in a book. Eventually she notices the camera and sits up, a smile on her face.

"Well, hello there. For those new to the XWF, my name is Alexis Riot, and I have never felt so.... peaceful in my entire life. In this cabin, it's just me, the open forest, and all of my books,"

Alexis Riot then motions to the bookshelf.

"The reason I'm here, however, is to thank someone. Trax, thank you. Thank you for allowing me to gain a free copy of this little gem right here,"

Alexis Riot then holds up the book she is reading, titled "50 Shades Of Black and Blue,"

"First of all, good job on killing that feminist daughter of a bitch. Those people are annoying as fuck, finding oppression in areas were there is none. The misconception is that this book is a symbol of women's oppression, that is not the case. You see, it's only a attack on one person who just so happens to be a woman, myself. Now the book IS poorly written and very unrealistic,"

Alexis then sighs,

"Seriously, me being an adrenaline junkie? Trax, you still don't get it. I'm not going after you because being crucified is my idea of a fun Friday night, I'm going after you TO crucify you! But I digress...."

"Sure the book is garbage, but it inspired me. Yes, Trax INSPIRED me, how shocking. He inspired me to write a little story of my own! Now, I've never really published a book before, and I don't know of any nearby conventions going on at the moment, but I just had an idea in my head I had to put down on paper! So, I would like to read my novel out to all of you wonderful people, and Trax. Consider it a free preview before my book comes out in stores worldwide. This story is a tale I'd like to call..."

Alexis Riot then picks up another book beside her, showing the title to the audience,

"The Raccoon and the Honey Badger,"

Alexis Riot then puts the book in her lap and turns to the first page, like a grandma reading to her grandkids on a Christmas evening.

"Once upon a time, there was a raccoon named Trax. For all of Trax's life, he lived in a huge landfill, filled with plenty of garbage and filth for him to eat. The landfill itself was an easy place to live, with only the occasional bug or rat coming around to try and steal food from Trax. Trax would fend off this weak creatures with relative ease, his ego growing bigger and bigger with each creature he defeated. He begun to believe he was invincible, that he was not only the king of the landfill, but the entire world. Wanting to prove his... dominance if you will, Trax set off from his home in the humongous trash piles in the dump into the wild forest that surrounded it. He made a vow that he would fight the first creature he meet and prove that he was better than them. He would come along a vicious viper named Vinnie. Now Vinnie was the king of the wood, and was well respected by most of the animals that lived in the wood. He feared no creature in his domain, including that little raccoon that had just confronted him. Now Trax tried to intimidate the snake using taunts and even challenging some of the snake's friends to fights, but the snake refused to fight, believing the little raccoon to be out of his league. After days and days of taunts and challenges, however, the snake finally accepted the stubborn Raccoon's challenge. The two then had a massive showdown, king of the landfill against the king of the woods, but in the end one creature came out on top,"

"The snake,"

"Vinnie completely outclassed the young and experienced Trax, using techniques and tactics that the simple minded Trax couldn't fight against. You see, due to fighting weak animals such as rats and bugs all his life, Trax wasn't prepared to face against actual threats like Vinnie. Vinnie, however, had compassion on the raccoon, allowing Trax to scamper back into the landfill on one condition, that he wouldn't waste his time again. Trax then ran away, the coward he was, with his striped tail between his legs. He was embarrassed and angered that the snake showed him up, and instead of doing the smart thing and train until he was ready to face the likes of the forest creatures, decided to head back into the forest and face the first animal he saw, like last time"

"Around that time a new animal arrived at the forest, a honey badger named... Alexis. Alexis was, to be honest, a very unassuming creature, her small stature and relative newness to the forest causing many animals to consider her to be a joke. Those animals, however, would be swiftly proven wrong. Alexis may have seemed like a harmless creature, but when pushed too far could prove herself to be one of the most dangerous creatures in the woods. She had razor sharp claws and teeth, incredible agility, surprising toughness, and the ability to never give up no matter the situation. Animal after animal fell before her, from the bear known as Socio to the skunk known as McVeigh. She even took on the mysterious and feared creature D'Ville the Lynx, a creature of such power even Vinnie the Viper feared him, and defeated him swiftly, proving herself as one of the strongest and feared animals in the forest."

"One day, the raccoon Trax wandered once again into the forest, looking for a opponent he considered to be at his level. He then stumbled across Alexis, who was looking for Vinnie the Viper himself to challenge for the title of King of The Forest, Instead of continuing down the path and minding his own business, Trax begun to taunt the honey badger, threatening and even biting at Alexis. Alexis tried to move past Trax, knowing that he wasn't worth his time, but Trax wouldn't budge. Trax raised such a commotion in trying to egg on Alexis, all the creatures of the wood began to arrive to the path to see what Alexis would do, including a certain lizard by the name of Tush. Finally, after days of taunting and cheap attacks, Alexis had enough. She accepted the raccoon's challenge, filling Trax's heart with joy. Now was his chance to prove to everyone and himself how great he was, maybe even securing a rematch with Vinnie. Could he do it? Could he beat Alexis and regain his damaged pride? The two circled each other, feeling each other out, before charging into each other! Would the prideful raccoon get the victory or the more modest honey badger pull a upset? Suddenly BAM!"

Alexis Riot then takes the book and throws it to the floor, causing a large BANG sound to ruin the tranquility of the cabin. She then begins to stomp on the book, yelling,

"BAM! BAM! BAM!"

Pages begin to fly everywhere.

"ALEXIS TORE TRAX TO SHREADS, BREAKING HIS BONES AND RIPPING OF HIS LIMBS PIECE BY PIECE! TRAX WAS A BLOODY MESS, LEFT WITH HIS OWN BRAINS HANGING FROM HIS NECK! EVEN THE FORSET CREATURES WERE SHOCKED AT THE VIOLENCE AND RUTHLESS INTENT OF ALEXIS!"

Alexis then scoops up the pages of the book, including the cover, and walks over to the fireplace.

"ALEXIS THEN PICKED UP THE DEAD AND DECAYING BODY OF TRAX AND THREW IT INTO A FIERY PIT, LAUGHING AS THE FLAMES CONSUMED TRAX'S VERY BEING AND FILLED THE WHOLE WOOD WITH SMOKE!"

Alexis then throws the papers into the fire, causing the fireplace to erupt in flames like a bonfire. She then turns to the camera, her warm and friendly smile replaced with the grin of a psychopath. She then takes a deep breath.

"The end. The moral of the story is simple."

Riot then gives a serious look to the camera,

"Don't start shit with someone you know nothing about, you'll never know what will happen. In fact, you just might..."

BURN

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post