Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 07:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Marvellous Interview
prince_23 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-24-2016, 11:16 AM

Occ take this down if you can, we are different people just buddy's and I has mine signed in

We are backstage at the Allstate Arena. It's the same interviewer Keith put through a table, holding a microphone.

Interviewer

Please Welcome at this time, Marvellous Keith.

Keith comes walking on screen wearing a Trump supporter t-shirt, he grabs the microphone and pushes the interviewer off screen.

Keith

I'll take it from her.

Keith cracks his neck before continuing.

Keith.
It's almost time for the Marvellous one to make his much anticipated debut. I've been waiting a long time for this. There is no chance any of these chumps stand a chance against me. If this was a 3 on 1 handicap match I would still dominate this match, but I'll have my colleagues 15 Shows and Prince Rich by my side, this is guaranteed gunna be a one sided contest. I'm gunna sky rocket to the top of the XWF leaving all three of these bums to hold down the lower card, after all every fed needs people to hold down those spots and these guys are perfect for that.

Keith pauses...

Keith

First there's Shade.... What are you?! It doesn't really matter cause you don't matter, you are gunna be irrelevant after this match.

Then there's Lomogoldo (laughs) do you like this shirt? I am 100% a Trump supporter and good friends with him. Once my buddy wins presidency I'll make sure you are deported and I'll be one of the first volunteering to help build a wall to keep you and all your people out of this country!

Keith Pauses again, he thinks deeply about what he is gunna say to this next guy.

Keith
And last there is Barney Green; If you ever use the Marvellous ones name in vain again it will be the last time you ever speak. You may not be some interviewer at the moment but after I embarrass you in the ring it may be the only job you can get around here. I'm making you my personal target in this match, there's gunna be a huge road block in your career, bud and his name is Marvellous Keith!

This Friday at Warfare I will be victorious, The Monarchy will be victorious and that's all I got to say about that.

The Marvellous one drops the mic and walks off as the camera fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post