Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 12:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Waterman on the 12 Man Battle Royal...
Rufus P. Waterman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2013, 07:45 AM

The camera shows a beautiful old farmhouse in Marietta Georgia. It looks around at the scenery, the animals, and the large garden. The camera then skips forward inside the house and enters the door labeled office. Inside Rufus P. Waterman sits at his desk doing some paperwok. He looks up at the camera.

Rufus

Why hello there I didn't hear you come in. My name is Rufus P. Waterman, But you may refer to me as The Southern Gentleman. I have recently signed a contract here with the XWF, and shortly I will be makng my debut on Monday Madness in a battle royal where the winner will face the champion the following week. I face 11 other competitors in what should be quite an easy victory. You see whether it be 11 or 11,000, it does not matter to me. I have come to the XWF for 3 reasons. Reason number 1 to win matches, reason number 2 to win championships, and of course reason number 3 to make money.

Rufus stands up and looks out the window and chuckles

Rufus

You see that horse right there? That is the stallion, he is the dominant male in my heard of horses. Just like I am the dominant competitor in the battle royal, you can doubt me if you like but quite frankly your opinions don't matter. I have competed across the country and I have seen some scary men I have beaten scary men nothing fazes me anymore. I may not be in the best shape but I assure you that there is not a damn thing that any of you can do that will stop me from winning this battle royal. Monday is the night of Rufus P. Waterman, hell 2013 is the YEAR of Rufus P. Waterman... and if you don't like it well I'm going to have to show you what Southern Brutality is.

Rufus then sits back down in his chair and looks down at his paper work then looks back up at the camera and smiles

Rufus

I bid you all a due and a good day...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rufus P. Waterman's post:
(04-22-2013)