Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Rp#2
Kaos Mckee Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-15-2016, 09:14 AM

Kaos Mckee is in an Irish pub with a pint in his hand. He seems to be in a jovial mood. The whole bar is singing and telling jokes.
An Irish rebel song is heard playing in the background. The lyrics appear to be those of the SAM song but the bars patrons slur the words. A sudden lull occurs in the cacophony of noise in the bar as Kaos Mckee stands on a stage.

"So, the other day, this English lad accused me of having my dick up the Lord's ass. Suppose thats what hundreds of years of religious oppression do to a people. But hey ho. Besides, I didn't realise Liddle J's mother was called the Lord."

At this, a loud cry of Yeeeeooo was taken up by the members of the bar until Kaos silenced them.

"I'm not done. Apparently I am some holy man...yet you cunts know me to be anything but. I've lied and cheated and stolen...pretty sure I copied that from someone...I've shagged all around me and just generally been an asshole, you can all attest to this. I'm a casual racist, sectarian to a point of disbelief and sexist to a fault.

So I find it incredibly funny that an Englishman claims that he could beat me. They say that an Englishman will always beat an Irishman, but they failed to beat us in the North. They failed to beat the IRA .

Okay lads. I can see that I'm boring you so it's time for some jokes...
So boyos...Why wasn't Jesus born in England...He couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin.
Or how about this one...what do Pink Floyd and Diana have in common...Their first big hit was the wall."
Edit Hate Post Like Post