Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 10:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
nothing serious for the moment...
Joey Menos Away
Real MuthaFuckin G'

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-11-2016, 05:49 PM

[Image: tumblr_n5971e9nni1rpncwuo1_400.gif]

Man, oh man, color blind is a blind that leads into a line of temperance of some bullshit. Fuck my skin color, we still live in some racist world, people in America is some funny billy clubin bitches who maon about the color of shade within a shade of a human body. So now at this moment, I wanted to put my hands on that McCoy mutafuka, but now Ginger Snap is now involved in a submission match, first fall gain the win. Man let me replay the tape of what McCoy has spitin for the past few hours.

Quote:I don't want to spend another week wasting my time on nobodies. I know I accepted his challenge, but for fucks sake this Menos guy is a clown. I'm also pretty sure I accepted a challenge from a white guy. A little white guy. Now he's black. I'm not fucking kidding, the dude changed colors and attitude over night. Now I gotta listen to this shape shifting Rachel Dolezal mother fucker beep bop his way through promos for a week. Jesus, he's gonna talk about his “hood” isn't he? My god, I bet he stayed out of gangs because the homey's knew he had a chance to make it. Oh! Better yet, I bet he fought his way out...WITH HIS FISTS!

Fuck my skin tone, I wonder why you are worried about how I look like all of a sudden? Is it that you just turn yourself from a some fake ass Chikara like drawn man into a pasty looking CAW rip off outta bad WWE 2k shit? See how much your eyes deceive you fella, oh yeah Rachel Dolezal had more soul than a typical "imma diss on how one look like" wrestler like you. I am not from the hood, just like how you aren't in some backwoods somewhere with your pasty looking ass that get no sunlight. Before I get myself into deep, I know that I am a clown who is going to clown your ass into that first submission in that match.

Quote:Was his dad still a wrestler? I'm not sure where to even start, he lied about the color of his skin for fucks sake. He flips his story at the drop of a hat, seemingly because I called him on being a boring coward fuck. Look how impressionable the little fellow is. He fired his manager because I told him to. Joey...are you listening? Quit. Go home and live out 'It Was a Good Day' for the rest of your life, go watch the entire Friday series on repeat until the last few are good, go fuck fat white chicks, I don't give a fuck what you do, just leave. Don't make me suffer through a week of your cliché nonsense. You don't want me to have to listen to it all week before I step in the ring with you because it's just motivation to erase your mood ring complexioned ass from the face of the earth.

Was your father still an rasict abusive alcoholic man who should have swallowed your sperm to not even put you in the earth? I mean at least Ice Cube don't be fucking no cave bitches unlike you who can only get a good day by being a punk bitch. Yes, you might have inspired me to change, but I anit quiting anytime soon McCoy. You should be the one being the Ben Dover of XWF and take it like a good McCoy you are, you want some cliche lines? Well I will take you out and stomp you out of your misery fuck the rules, I will make sure you get yourself chin checked on live TV.

Man, fuck Ginger Snap... you need to keep on duck sicking Johnny instead of being in this mach. Since you are now apart of this match, I will personally give your body and bones the stretch until you call me daddy Menos. I might sound like a misogynist, but Snaps... you need to just either stand in the ring and look pretty or i'll fuck that face up and make you bleed if you get involved.

Man, McCoy you sparked me to give you your attention...so we can be throat to throat...nail by nail...and you will notice that I don't give a fuck about winning unlike your racist ass who think that he's going to be champion... well I will give you heads up, you anit shit just like Ginger Snaps isn't good at duck sicking that mouth of hers.

[Image: tumblr_n2hg930lM01t3a8mdo1_400.gif]

Fin.
Edit Hate Post Like Post