Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 12:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome aboard!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-07-2016, 01:51 PM

Cameras open up on the one and only Shane sitting in his golden throne with his massive golden desk in front of him that basically looks like a wooden king size bed that doubled in size. The sacred "Shane's Golden Potato" is sat in the center with a glass case over it. There appear to be a few flies buzzing around inside the case...

Shane's grin is ear to ear as he begins.

Welcome! Welcome! Today is indeed a day of welcoming. I welcome all of you here to help ME welcome the newest member of XWF management! This man has the credentials it takes to be given immediate FULL CONTROL of any and everything that falls under the "24/7 umbrella" here in the XWF!

That means, among other things, he is the NEW official and has final say for all 24/7 X-treme Championship attacks, pin attempts, disputes and the like. He also will be overseeing all activity with the Federweight Championship with the help of Thomas Girard. He may also organize special "24/7 Interaction" events with special perks or prizes that might be awarded or competed for somehow... whatever THAT means.

This man is also going to be appearing on XWF shows as he sees fit to help maintain the quality and dignity that the XWF audience has come to expect over the last 17 years.

Shane turns to a big monitor behind him.

Ladies and gentlemen I give to you...

GLADIATOR!

Shane continues watching the screen behind him, waiting for Gladiator to appear on it and say a few words to the world...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
GladiatorXWF (03-07-2016), Ophelia (03-08-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-08-2016), Thomas Girard (03-08-2016)
GladiatorXWF Offline
Management XWF Live! 24/7 Zone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-07-2016, 03:18 PM

When Shane's patience brings him no depiction of the XWF's Gladiator on his screen, he begins tapping his finger impatiently as the light thuds are the only audible for several seconds. Thuds that seem to increase in sound- louder, louder, louder until they have started sounding like a horse galloping. Shane swivels around in his chair and is surprised to see a full grown black stallion come trotting in. The muscular animal has horse's battle armor on various parts of its body including its head, and is pulling a chariot; black in color with a few splats of blood dried to the front. Both of its wheels have blades protruding out from their centers that could easily make short work of even a monster truck's tires when they're spinning full speed. Stepping down from the chariot and around toward Shane, our newcomer extends his hand.

Warm tidings as always, my King- The greeting of the XWF's Gladiator rang out strong, clear and pure throughout the land- or Shane's office. Gladiator's deep, powerful, assertive voice makes him sound much heavier than he is, and similar to a stereotypical superhero in nature. The man's words are still echoing as Shane cocks an eyebrow of suspicion at the livelihood of those echoes. Pardon my unannounced arrival, but your majesty, I have come across a problem, explains the XWF's newest beacon of virtue to his ruler. I'm afraid I don't know how to operate a cameraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............................... yes, in a much lower tone now, Glad is clearly extending the "ah" after "camera" for a disturbingly long while- perhaps preparing to add more to his statement but struggling to find the words? Or perhaps a mere brain malfunction and we've already lost our newest hero of hope? Shane looks about ready to interject a thought when Glad finally does it- he finally appends, while drunk, to his statement. Ah yes, Shane is presumably thinking to himself as he nods his head now, carefully studying Glad's expressions and mannerisms. Shane resembles a fascinated onlooker at an exhibit in the zoo, just staring silently and demonstrating his incredible ability to make this moment as uncomfortable as humanly possible for the new management inductee.

Fuck, blurts out Gladiator in an attempt to break the silence. It won't happen again. I know you expected me to appear on your fancy screen but I just couldn't get the camera working. It had no "on" button. Just please, Shane, stop looking at me like that. But Shane keeps staring and now, begins to smile as he reaches toward his golden potato and lifts the cover off of it. He takes the golden potato, gold as gold can be as light shines up off of it into Shane's maniacal looking face, and then chucks it at Gladiator without warning. Glad cups his hands, fumbling to catch it after it bounces up off of his chest and hits him in the chin. Fortunately for the potato [and perhaps the entire universe?] Glad catches it firmly in his grasp just before it is able to hit the floor. Nearly unable to contain himself as he gazes deep into the golden potato that almost seems to be glowing, Glad waits for Shane's instructions.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like GladiatorXWF's post:
(03-08-2016), "Meme Machine" Mike L. Green (03-08-2016), Ophelia (03-08-2016), Thomas Girard (03-08-2016), Tommy Gunn (03-07-2016)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-08-2016, 06:20 AM

Shane seems like he's in a daze or a trance for a few moments there but then snaps back out of it.

Yes but of course, the golden potato I promised you. You are officially deemed its PROTECTOR! There was once a time where this precious artifact was up for sale in the XWF shop but luckily it got taken down before anybody figured out the power it contains and put all their money together to buy it. A person with their own agenda could change the course of this ENTIRE BUSINESS if they are able to get their grubby little hands on this potato.

Some things are about to happen in the near future that may compromise my ability to keep this thing safe. That's why YOU are now in charge of it.

There are a couple of major rules you must follow:

First, you can't travel without the potato. Anywhere you travel for XWF, the golden potato comes with you. It doesn't need to be ON you at all times, but it has to be with you the same way a pair of clean underwear will always be with your belongings you take with you. I'm assuming you wear underwear...

Anyway, the second rule is you must NEVER allow this potato to fall into the hands of anyone but yourself or me.

Keep this golden potato safe and you will remain in power as my personal Gladiator for all eternity! You will be untouchable. Fail me, and it's... YOUR ASS!

Shane pulls up a picture on his monitor of a fine young entrepreneur who chooses to do business as "ScatBear" and Gladiator immediately shields his eyes from the horrible sight.

What's wrong? Never saw a man put his entire forearm up a guy's asshole and pump it in and out until a shit geyser sprays him in the face? This is what's in your future if you fail me. DO NOT let anything happen to that golden potato!!!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post