Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-20-2024, 12:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luca Arzegotti misses the point
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2016, 10:56 PM

Tyrone is sitting at his desk, after just watching the Luca Arzegotti promo that detailed his intentions for this week's Warfare. He rubs his temples, and cues for Dan to record this.

Luca, you coked out dumbass. I booked you as the guest ref for one reason, and one reason alone. Ratings. See, there isn't really any talent on this show. No one is worth the money they're being paid. So, I put you in this spot to make it more entertaining. Also, who would I have you fight? Where could I put you and have it look even interesting or fair? Against Austin. And that wouldn't even be a fight. I thought you were smart enough to figure this out. Go get high and dress like whatever you want. Just do make it entertaining for the fans. We need their money.

[Image: MYYxiQT.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-19-2016, 11:33 PM

no talent? i got more talent in my DICK than this entire roster and I'm the only legit champ u got pal!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Blue Gator (01-19-2016), Unknown Soldier (01-22-2016)
Tyrone Jackson Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2016, 11:52 PM

(01-15-2016, 12:24 PM)Tyrone Jackson Said: Morbid gets to his feet, grabs Peter and devastates him with a Got est Tot. Peter goes down hard, and Dan helps lift him back up to a sitting position, while Morbid rips his necklace of and places it by his crotch, and begins to ram it down Peter's throat. Peter begins to gag, and Morbid grabs the back of Peter's head, forcing it down his throat hard and fast, as if Peter was honestly blowing him. When Peter is about to vomit, Morbid pulls away and Dan throws the bucket under Peter's mouth. Vomit pours from his mouth like water at Niagara Falls. When he's finished Morbid takes the bucket from Dan and dumps it on Peter's head.

Yeah, you're good at sucking your own dick, and losing your only match as a champion. Good job, no go be useless somewhere else. Why haven't you been fired yet?

[Image: MYYxiQT.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tyrone Jackson's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-20-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-20-2016, 12:08 AM

Suck my dick! and i mean my REAL SUPER DICK!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-22-2016)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-20-2016, 04:43 AM

"So you're that type of guy Tyrone? Huh?
You run your mouth and simply disrespect the guys who give you a show on Warfare? The guys and gals who put the effort in?

Then when someone says something you dislike, you threaten their job? That is cheap!
You're more likely to lose your job more than me, you've only been here five minutes.

If it wasn't for us doing what we do out there, then you wouldn't have a show, you wouldn't have a job in the XWF.
I have more talent in my little finger than you do in your whole body.

It's okay criticising when all you do is make matches, chat shit and masterbate behind your desk.

Good job no one is here for you and no one does it for you! They do it for the XWF! Maybe the money too and the lively hood but they definitely don't do it For you!"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-20-2016, 12:19 PM

Of course show isn't going to be all that when its top 3 champions, 1.Me 2.Myself 3.And I, aren't on the card. Hell the biggest star on the card is The Doctor and he is so early-mid 2015. At least the upcoming PPV will fill seats, and your pockets, not that I give a shit about either to be brutally honest.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist