Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 06:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I tell Shane that I quit
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-01-2015, 05:32 PM

We're awake, and I'm laying on top of Johnny. George just rolled into the house, he had spent the night at Tiffany's. He sees us laying on the couch, and rolls over.

What's going on guys?

I blink and then slowly get off of Johnny.

I saw Jess last night. I'm not Scottish enough.

George looks confused.

What do you mean not Scottish enough?

Johnny starts getting to his feet as well. I'm pushing my skirt down, before sitting down on the couch.

I'm dating an Englishman, I don't speak like her, or the others from here.

George starts to laugh so hard his chair actually rolls backwards a little. He corrects himself, and wheels over to the kitchen to get a can of Coke from the fridge. Johnny scratches his tummy, and his shirt lifts up. I catch a glimpse of his hairy tummy, I like it. It makes me feel all womanly. I lean in and kiss it. He chuckles at the tickle. And I have my answer. I pull my head back, and look up at Johnny. His beautiful eyes looking down at me, making me feel like a Queen. Queen Ginger. I poke Johnny in the belly button and he giggles and steps back.

Using my quick skills, I spring to my feet, and wrap my arm around Johnny's waist, I use my other arm to stroke his hair as I pull his head close to me. He breathes on my neck as he begins to deeply kiss it.

I choose Africa. I coo into his ears.

His lips tickle my skin, and I feel the whiskers from his not shaving in a few days. I'm excited. I'm going to go and be a proper girl with her proper husband. Oh! We'll have to be wed of course. But, not without Tiffany and Georgie. Oh, I'm so excited.

Go get a room, you slag.

George's voice takes me out of the moment, and I realise I had been undoing Johnny's belt. I pull my hand away and blush.

Sorry, Georgie. Come on, Johnny.

I grab Johnny's hand with mine, and we go to my bedroom. The hallway feels super long, even though it's only thirteen steps from my door to the parlour, it feels so much longer today. Perhaps because I'm on the precipice of one of the biggest changes in my entire life. I don't think Georgie knows what I'm planning, but I hope he's happy with it. After what feels like forever, we reach my bedroom, and close the door. My back is against it, and Johnny's hands are moving around my waist, I can feel his thumb slip into the band of my skirt, and his other hand travels up my stomach, stopping to circle my belly button with his pointer finger.

His mouth goes back to my neck, tickling it with kisses. I'm blacking out from passion. I shake my head to clear it so I can focus on the moment. I reach down, and lower my skirt, and feel it gently fall to my ankles. Johnny undoes his belt, and trousers, without leaving my neck. I start to pull my shirt over my head, but have to stop at the neck as Johnny pulls away.

Don't keep me waiting, babe.

I pull my top completely off, and laugh as I toss it at him. He laughs as he picks me up. Him in just his knickers and shirt, and me standing there nude, he carries me to my bed, and lays me down. I'm expecting him to come up and kiss me, but I feel something different. He's doing something to my lady parts I've never had done before. I look down, and see his head buried between my thighs. This feels really good. I wrap my legs around his back, and enjoy this.

He continues to use his tongue to explore me, and I'm laying there in a pool of pure ecstasy. He stops, and I release my legs. His beautiful face pops up, and looks at me. He has this massive smile on his face, and I'm pretty sure I have a dopey eyed smile on my face as well. Slowly he takes his shirt off, and lowers his knickers. Before he can climb up and slide inside of me, I sit up and do something I've never done before. I put his willy in his head, and begin to suck it. His hand on the back of my head, and the gentle thrusts tell me he likes this. The quick shot he gives me tells me he really likes it. With a few shudders he pulls back, and falls out of my mouth. I have his love in my mouth, and quickly swallow. It's salty and kind of bitter.

What was that?

You didn't like it? I thought since you tried that new thing with me, I would try that with you.

Johnny looks shocked. He leans down and kisses me on the mouth. His mouth tastes sweeter than it did before. I wonder if that's me I'm tasting.

I loved it. Was that the first time you've been eaten?

I bite my lip and nod. He just pushes me back onto my back.

I guess it's time for your second time, then.

I close my eyes and allow him to explore me further, this time I move my hand down there and stroke his hair as his tongue strokes me. Something feels different this time. Johnny has given me plenty of orgasms, so I know what those feel like. This is like that, but only so much more intense. I lose feeling in my legs. They fall limply at Johnny's side, and then I slowly start to lose feeling in my arms. I can barely breathe with how good this feels. And then it stops, and Johnny's face is looking down at me, smiling.

You seem happy.

I nod, and try my best to give him a thumbs up. He sees my weak attempt and chuckles, before kissing me once again. This kiss is deep and passionate. In the history of kisses, there have been three kisses regarded as the most passionate, and this one right now blew them all away. As our tongues find each other's tonsils, I feel him slide inside of me. The kiss is broken, and I'm laying there, in the best bed I can imagine. A bed of pure love, and pleasure as Johnny thrusts, and prods himself inside of me. Our eyes locked in on each other. I climax, and I can feel him do the same. He half collapses on me, and props himself up with only his left arm.

I'm the luckiest Ginger out there.

Johnny brings his finger up, and presses it coyly on my nose.

And I'm the luckiest Johnny out there.

We kiss once more, and then I have a startling realisation. I push Johnny off me, and he rolls onto his back before chuckling.

I can't do round three, babe.

I stand up, and start searching around the room.

What are you looking for?

I pick up my skirt and check it. I know it's not there, but I don't know where else to look.

My mobile. I have to quit.

I move to my dresser, and begin to go through the things on the top of it.

You left it on the telly. Go put on your robe and get it, sweetie.

I pull my robe off the hook on my door, it's pink and sparkly and has a Unicorn horn on the top of it. I wrap it around my body, and close it tightly. I don't want anything being seen. Johnny gives me a whistle as I pull my hood up. The door handle twists open, and I take those thirteen steps into the parlour. Hey! Look Tiffany is on the couch, and the telly is on. I see my mobile! Full Speed ahead, Ginger! The distance between me and it closes in with every step I take. Until I'm stopped dead in my tracks. Heh, tracks, like a train. I hear something. Tiffany is moaning. Why is she doing that? I drop to my hands and knees, and crawl to the sofa. I don't want to alert them. It takes longer, but I remain undetected. I should be a spy.

My face hits the couch, and I move slowly to the left, trying to reach the mobile. I'm still hidden, but I hear Tiffany moaning louder while George is giggling. I reach the telly stand, and get on my knees, to grab my mobile. Turning around I see why Tiff was moaning. George was doing to her the very thing that Johnny was just doing to me. She sees me, and just winks while I get to my feet and walk passed her. Unable to process what I had just saw. I move as a zombie into my bedroom. The door closes behind me, but I don't remember doing it.

What's with you, Unicorn Face?

I can barely form the words to tell him.

George, Tiffany, her down there. Kiss.

Johnny blinks twice while trying to understand it.

You saw George doing to Tiffany what I did to you?

I nod.

It's called eating her, and I'm glad. I probably can't do much on his own, at least he can do that. You gonna call Shane?

I gulp and shake my head.

Give me a minute. It's a lot to take in. They were at it on the couch.

I take a deep breath, and then another. I keep this up until I feel like I can breathe normally. Then, I pull my mobile up to where I can see it, and dial up the number to Shane's office. It goes to an automated messaging system.

Hi, Shane! It's me, Ginger Snaps. Listen, I have some bad news for you. Your Universal Champion is a giant bairn in a dirty nappy, and he likes to change his story after the fact to avoid looking bad. But, boy, does he look terrible. He keeps calling out Peter Gilmour for being out of shape, even said Peter is killing his own legacy, and who does he choose for War Games? Peter Gilmour. How does that work, does Vinnie decide to trash my friends and then hope they give him a victory? Is it because you've hired yourself as a coward to represent your company? Shane, we were friends, why didn't you come and talk to me? After I take the title from Vinnie maybe you'll ask me to lead your band. I teach them how to win and still be nice. You want people to like your brand, right? Well, people like Ginger. Sitre likes me.

Can I also ask you why Vinnie picked Mister Mystery, after he picked a fight with him? Does he believe these people will hand him an easy win because he's afraid of real fights, the way he's afraid of me? Why is your head champion afraid of me? Why is he so afraid of any real challenge? And does he realise that no matter what, he is not walking out of this match a champion? Anyway, Shane, listen, after my match, and I take Vinnie's title, I'm moving to Africa, so I probably won't be competing as much. Hope you don't mind.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit Hate Post Like Post